Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... 11:36 - Aug 1 with 5666 viewsValeJack

Via Sky Sports:

Agent Dalibor Lacina, who is representing Ivory Coast international Wilfried Bony of Premier League side Swansea City, has told Wolfsburger Nachrichten newspaper the former Vitesse Arnhem striker would be keen on playing in the Bundesliga as he is eager to play in a European club competition.

"Wilfried is out to play in a European club competition as much as he is out to play in a big European league. The Bundesliga is a league tempting to Wilfried. He would fit the bill at Wolfsburg."
----------------------
This to me either means a) his agent is looking for a nice chunk of any fee so is actively trying to get Wilf a transfer, or b) he's definitely off and has made his mind up. If he leaves I'd prefer it was to a team abroad, but seems like typically poor agent behaviour to start touting his client despite the fact he is under contract with the Swans.

Agents - the scourge of football.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 17:41 - Aug 1 with 986 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Wolfsburg won't be in for him as there chairman recently said they can't afford big money moves because of financial FairPlay
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 17:47 - Aug 1 with 973 viewsmonmouth

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:02 - Aug 1 by londonlisa2001

The only way this will end is with a move or the announcement of a new contract. i suspect one or the other will happen in the next week or so and I also suspect that they're negotiating a new contract at the moment.

I personally think that Jenkins' remarks this week were aimed at Bony / his agent rather than the outside world. It's all a game.

Indeed. He wants a reward for last season just like Michu did after his fireworks. Given GM and AW's smoke blowing about him expect an 'improved contract' announcement soon.

or a sale.......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024