Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Army membership 18:27 - Aug 7 with 2285 viewsbigdavemaddog

does anybody know if this comes with a card this year? I seem to recall somebody saying it does but just wondered
Jack Army membership on 19:07 - Aug 7 with 2241 viewsjackharris

Yes, it comes with a card I had mine on Monday! Tickets will be able to be put on it electronically, so say the club.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Jack Army membership on 19:53 - Aug 7 with 2205 viewsjack_in_exile

Yeah got a JA card through although seems a bit pointless in having one if you're a season ticket holder.
Jack Army membership on 20:21 - Aug 7 with 2170 viewsLeonisGod

Now I'm confused. I didn't get a card, assumed JA membership was loaded onto season ticket. Why would you even need a JA card if you have a ST with your ref number on it?
Jack Army membership on 20:25 - Aug 7 with 2165 viewsjack_in_exile

F*ck knows but they both have the same member number on and the Ja card even says Jack Army S.T.H on it so it can't be a mistake.
Jack Army membership on 20:27 - Aug 7 with 2160 viewsBLAZE

Jack Army membership on 20:21 - Aug 7 by LeonisGod

Now I'm confused. I didn't get a card, assumed JA membership was loaded onto season ticket. Why would you even need a JA card if you have a ST with your ref number on it?

They are sending them out separately. Ive got my ST, but no JA card yet. Theyll arrive eventually

What we do know is that tickets purchased for fixtures not covered by the ST are loaded onto the JA card - no idea why they couldnt have it all on one card, but there must be a reason
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 20:31]
Jack Army membership on 21:13 - Aug 7 with 2101 viewsLeonisGod

Jack Army membership on 20:27 - Aug 7 by BLAZE

They are sending them out separately. Ive got my ST, but no JA card yet. Theyll arrive eventually

What we do know is that tickets purchased for fixtures not covered by the ST are loaded onto the JA card - no idea why they couldnt have it all on one card, but there must be a reason
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 20:31]

Ok, thanks Blaze. Seems pointless, but there we are.
Jack Army membership on 12:10 - Aug 11 with 1987 viewsowainglyndwr

Is the Jack army membership a adisional cost on top of the season ticket?
I seem to recall paying extra last year.
Thanks in advance
Jack Army membership on 12:49 - Aug 11 with 1942 viewssomersetsimon

Jack Army membership on 19:07 - Aug 7 by jackharris

Yes, it comes with a card I had mine on Monday! Tickets will be able to be put on it electronically, so say the club.

Received mine a few weeks ago, about a week after I'd renewed my membership. It sounds like a good idea to put tickets on the card, but I'm not sure I'd be confident enough to go the ground without a paper ticket in my pocket! (especially after Saturday's fiasco)
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Army membership on 13:18 - Aug 11 with 1914 viewsjackharris

Jack Army membership on 12:10 - Aug 11 by owainglyndwr

Is the Jack army membership a adisional cost on top of the season ticket?
I seem to recall paying extra last year.
Thanks in advance

Yes, £10 (£7.50 and £2.50 brooking fee).

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Jack Army membership on 13:21 - Aug 11 with 1909 viewsjackharris

Jack Army membership on 12:49 - Aug 11 by somersetsimon

Received mine a few weeks ago, about a week after I'd renewed my membership. It sounds like a good idea to put tickets on the card, but I'm not sure I'd be confident enough to go the ground without a paper ticket in my pocket! (especially after Saturday's fiasco)

You do the same with your season ticket. If you are worried either choose the print at home option or print out the booking confirmation that has all the details on it like seat number etc. Or show the email confirmation on your smart phone.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 13:22]

Jack Army membership on 13:24 - Aug 11 with 1898 viewsBLAZE

Still waiting for my JA card here. Received ST 10 days ago
Jack Army membership on 23:32 - Aug 11 with 1823 viewsowainglyndwr

Jack Army membership on 13:18 - Aug 11 by jackharris

Yes, £10 (£7.50 and £2.50 brooking fee).

Diolch/thanks
Jack Army membership on 23:53 - Aug 11 with 1811 viewsjackharris

Jack Army membership on 23:32 - Aug 11 by owainglyndwr

Diolch/thanks

Jack Army membership on 11:02 - Aug 12 with 1741 viewsmonmouth

Regarding tickets. Yesterday a shiny box with my season ticket with my name printed on it thumped through the letter box. Today another shiny box with a season ticket for two seats away with my name printed on it thumped through the letter box.

Given what was said on Saturday, the Burnley turnstile and seating experience could be interesting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Army membership on 11:08 - Aug 12 with 1733 viewsJackSomething

I didn't bother with Jack Army membership last season as having a baby meant no more away days. For home cup games, I paid for my season ticket seat for every game and received a paper ticket.

For home cup games this season, do I NEED to have a Jack Army membership on top of my season? Surely not. I'm assuming they will go on sale to season ticket holders first and I'll get a paper/electronic ticket, independent of a Jack Army card.

Anyone know?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024