Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLIFF!!! 13:05 - Aug 14 with 13356 viewsJackfath

Oh dear me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

CLIFF!!! on 17:03 - Aug 14 with 1866 viewsRancid

I knew of this 15 years ago it must be.I told everyone on the old site and no phecker believed me. Ooooh not Sir Cliff.Not something I'm proud of but in certain circles it's been known longer than Saville.
CLIFF!!! on 17:05 - Aug 14 with 1854 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 17:03 - Aug 14 by Rancid

I knew of this 15 years ago it must be.I told everyone on the old site and no phecker believed me. Ooooh not Sir Cliff.Not something I'm proud of but in certain circles it's been known longer than Saville.

How did you know this?

I'm wondering what they took out of his flat or indeed what they were looking for? If the incident took place in the 1980s, what on earth could there be there to provide evidence for this allegation?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

CLIFF!!! on 17:09 - Aug 14 with 1842 viewsjackportis

Im sure his wife will stick by him. say no more. Lets see him rot in jail. No hair dye, no face lifts, no coloured suits. Hes guilty alright.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

CLIFF!!! on 17:10 - Aug 14 with 1841 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 17:05 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

How did you know this?

I'm wondering what they took out of his flat or indeed what they were looking for? If the incident took place in the 1980s, what on earth could there be there to provide evidence for this allegation?

I was told directly by another 'celeb' whilst he was rather drunk.

I'm assuming they'd have seized his pc for starters, they usually do in this type of scenario going by previous cases.Maybe there was indecent images from the 80's stored on his hard drive.I'm not really sure but was told that Saville,Gambuccini and Sir Cliff were all active paedophiles being protected by the hierarchy in this country.Up until now.
CLIFF!!! on 17:13 - Aug 14 with 1833 viewsDarran

I never change my opinion if it's true he should be killed but the fact this is all over the press is a f*cking disgrace.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

CLIFF!!! on 17:17 - Aug 14 with 1821 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 17:10 - Aug 14 by Rancid

I was told directly by another 'celeb' whilst he was rather drunk.

I'm assuming they'd have seized his pc for starters, they usually do in this type of scenario going by previous cases.Maybe there was indecent images from the 80's stored on his hard drive.I'm not really sure but was told that Saville,Gambuccini and Sir Cliff were all active paedophiles being protected by the hierarchy in this country.Up until now.

What's changed then? Why are they no longer being protected? Why were they protected? Who exactly was protecting them?

CLIFF!!! on 17:23 - Aug 14 with 1811 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

CLIFF!!! on 17:17 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

What's changed then? Why are they no longer being protected? Why were they protected? Who exactly was protecting them?

As it's been stated on other threads like this .

This cover up goes right up to the top , celebs , politicians , judges...... Royal family .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

CLIFF!!! on 17:25 - Aug 14 with 1808 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 17:17 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

People dying probably.Thatcher and Saville for starters.Two very powerful people with connections.If they're not around to defend themselves then people come out of the woodwork without the fear of retribution.I'm not really sure why, all I knew or was led to believe was the people involved and the third and final one was Sir Cliff.
Login to get fewer ads

CLIFF!!! on 17:28 - Aug 14 with 1802 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 17:25 - Aug 14 by Rancid

People dying probably.Thatcher and Saville for starters.Two very powerful people with connections.If they're not around to defend themselves then people come out of the woodwork without the fear of retribution.I'm not really sure why, all I knew or was led to believe was the people involved and the third and final one was Sir Cliff.

Are you expecting this to turn into a Saville type enquiry?

PM me who the drunken celeb with the loose lips was.

CLIFF!!! on 17:33 - Aug 14 with 1794 viewsBaker

CLIFF!!! on 17:25 - Aug 14 by Rancid

You watch John Major suffer an 'accidental' death in the next 12/18 months.

*taps nose*

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

CLIFF!!! on 17:36 - Aug 14 with 1789 viewsClydachjack

Cliff Richard and the young one's........ Oh dear :/
CLIFF!!! on 18:08 - Aug 14 with 1748 viewsLe_Swans

He speaks, or at least issues a statement.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152661383859669&id=32658889668
CLIFF!!! on 19:26 - Aug 14 with 1697 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 17:03 - Aug 14 by Rancid

I remember you mentioning this. I thought of it earlier when I hear the news.

Still not sure I believe it mind.

Poll: Tory leader

CLIFF!!! on 19:29 - Aug 14 with 1684 viewsLohengrin

CLIFF!!! on 19:26 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Nor me. I mean it's Cliff, mun!

Surely not.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

CLIFF!!! on 19:30 - Aug 14 with 1680 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 19:29 - Aug 14 by Lohengrin

Nor me. I mean it's Cliff, mun!

Surely not.

I have two very upset sisters tonight. They've got a combined age of 89 mind you so they need to grow up like.

CLIFF!!! on 19:35 - Aug 14 with 1619 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 19:26 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, I remember you saying you was a huge fan but blamed your sisters.
CLIFF!!! on 19:35 - Aug 14 with 1619 viewsLohengrin

CLIFF!!! on 19:30 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

I have two very upset sisters tonight. They've got a combined age of 89 mind you so they need to grow up like.

I can empathise, it's a gut punch. Like hearing Roy Orbison used autotune or Jerry Reed's solos were overdubbed.

CLIFF!!! on 19:36 - Aug 14 with 1615 viewsjackharris

CLIFF!!! on 19:30 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-par

Taken from Twitter

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

CLIFF!!! on 19:36 - Aug 14 with 1613 viewsJackfath

Think of all those devoted old cags who are crying into their tartan lap rugs tonight.

CLIFF!!! on 19:38 - Aug 14 with 1612 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 19:36 - Aug 14 by jackharris

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-par

Taken from Twitter

I saw the words ""Join the British Truth Movement - Stop White Genocide" and stopped right there.

CLIFF!!! on 19:40 - Aug 14 with 1605 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 19:35 - Aug 14 by Rancid

Yes, I remember you saying you was a huge fan but blamed your sisters.

I confess that I've been humming Wired for Sound followed by We Don't Talk Anymore all afternoon.

Say it ain't so, Cliff.

CLIFF!!! on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 1598 viewsskippyjack

It's obvious why they've been hidden.. M.O.N.E.Y.. talk to the top.. I'll give millions away to charity if you keep it schtum.. plus my taxes of millions I'll earn.. they've kept them out to earn millions for the economy and charities... even though they're pure filth.. they've given millions to charity.. Richards, Saville, Harris.. there'll be more multi millionaires exposed when they're getting on....

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

CLIFF!!! on 19:42 - Aug 14 with 1594 viewsLohengrin

CLIFF!!! on 19:36 - Aug 14 by jackharris

Taken from Twitter

"Cliff Richard,aged Pop Star, known at Elm Guest House as ‘Kitty’"

Jesus wept!

CLIFF!!! on 19:43 - Aug 14 with 1587 viewsLohengrin

CLIFF!!! on 19:40 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

I confess that I've been humming Wired for Sound followed by We Don't Talk Anymore all afternoon.

Say it ain't so, Cliff.

CLIFF!!! on 19:45 - Aug 14 with 1580 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 19:40 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Say it ain't so, Cliff.

I quite like Wired for Sound It stops there though with Cliff and me.Unless he sues me in court of course for accusing him of being a pedophile live on the net.In that case It's only just began.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024