Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone 13:13 - Aug 20 with 4573 viewsdgt73

decent.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:08 - Aug 20 with 595 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 19:40 - Aug 20 by QuakerJack

Init

"To all those who doubted Monk's tactical ability.... He's won one game game so proved you wrong".

like these opinions are borne out of spite and arrogant gloating and some of our fans are willing us to fail just so they can say "I told you so."

I didn't think Monk could attract players in the way Laudrup could or Koeman can, but I never doubted the pull of a club with a track record of turning journeymen or nobodies into somebodies or of the premier league, or the money we can now offer.

I also doubt/doubted Monk's appointment, as most did (let's not forget how everyone reacted after Villareal... the United game alone won't swing me around) but I'm not shying away embarrassed that I may be wrong and I won't gloat if he takes us down.

Monk hasn't won just one game has he.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:08 - Aug 20 with 594 viewsSwansNZ

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:50 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They're signing their own Argentinian defender.

Is that one any good, or any better than ours?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:11 - Aug 20 with 578 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:08 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

Is that one any good, or any better than ours?

I haven't seen him play many competitive matches so again I can only assess by him what I read and highlight videos, just like with Fernandez.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:13 - Aug 20 with 573 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:11 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I haven't seen him play many competitive matches so again I can only assess by him what I read and highlight videos, just like with Fernandez.

Yet you've seen payet play live many times.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:14 - Aug 20 with 568 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:07 - Aug 20 by dgt73

Dwight was probably abused at a young age. IMO.

We'll add this to the very long list of vile posts you have made towards me on this forum for no apparent reason. I suspect it's jealousy or some sort of narcotic addiction that causes you to post such horrible things.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 561 viewsJackfath

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:14 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We'll add this to the very long list of vile posts you have made towards me on this forum for no apparent reason. I suspect it's jealousy or some sort of narcotic addiction that causes you to post such horrible things.

What an idiot this man is.

Why is he tolerated on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:16 - Aug 20 with 556 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:14 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do believe that you were abused as a young child, because that would explain the bitterness you have in trying to cause arguments with your subtle trolling.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:17 - Aug 20 with 553 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:13 - Aug 20 by dgt73

Yet you've seen payet play live many times.

I don't recall seeing Payet play many times. I don't think I have claimed that I have either. What a strange post.

Login to get fewer ads

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:20 - Aug 20 with 542 viewsJackfath

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:16 - Aug 20 by dgt73

I do believe that you were abused as a young child, because that would explain the bitterness you have in trying to cause arguments with your subtle trolling.

You need to wind your neck in a bit. Saying things like that is incredibly stupid.

Then again I guess you're subtle trolling again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 530 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:17 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't recall seeing Payet play many times. I don't think I have claimed that I have either. What a strange post.

You said its a shame monk couldn't attract payet, yet asked silver surfer if he had seen FF live or words to that effect.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:24 - Aug 20 with 527 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:16 - Aug 20 by dgt73

So a symptom of being abused as a child is being bitter and apparently causing arguments on football forums while trolling them subtly?

Is that correct?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:24 - Aug 20 with 527 viewsperchrockjack

Dot. Did that come from the heart or the finger. If from the heart you got problems.
You wont see it that way but check it out10years from now.thecyears will fly by so it's important you learn what is appropriate to say or write.

Internet postings are covered by the law of the land.

Think

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 516 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:24 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Dot. Did that come from the heart or the finger. If from the heart you got problems.
You wont see it that way but check it out10years from now.thecyears will fly by so it's important you learn what is appropriate to say or write.

Think

Perch, were any of dgt's comments towards me illegal?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:27 - Aug 20 with 516 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:24 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Think

IMO. And i stand by it. Dwight has some major issues.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:28 - Aug 20 with 509 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:26 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perch, were any of dgt's comments towards me illegal?

Phone the police.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:31 - Aug 20 with 495 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:28 - Aug 20 by dgt73

Phone the police.

I wouldn't want to waste their time. I will wait for Perch, a respected ex member of the police force to advise me before I proceed further.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:32 - Aug 20 with 494 viewslondonlisa2001

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 19:29 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Question for you. You're undoubtedly an intelligent woman, why do you keep replying to his obvious baiting? He thrives off replies to his utter nonsense, and whenever anyone pulls him up with facts, he'll disappear off the forum for a few hours and when he returns, completely ignores the post that made him slink off. I believe he has issues myself, there can be no other explanation for it, which is why i steer clear of him, for fear of making the condition worse.

that's a very good question !
I guess, because I believe that there are some that believe what he says, and there are some that are only too happy then to start an extensive criticism of the club / team / manager for absolutely no reason.

As an exile of many, many years, I enjoy talking about the club that I love (not the board, not individual players, they come and go, but the club) and I find it irritating beyond belief that this forum can't be a great place to do that. Posters like DYSS end up turning it, in my opinion, into an irritant rather than a great place to chat. Living in London, you can find many people that are only too happy to chat extensively about Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or even, where I live, Fulham and QPR (or Brentford for that matter - had a really good chat in the pub recently with a die hard Brentford supporter) but not many who can talk about the Swans.
It's just irritating that on a day where we sign the Argentina centre half, and in a week where we beat Man U away in the Premier League, we get, within a day of DYSS coming back from wherever he's been, endless criticism, whining, jibes about tickets, people being 'dropped for poor form', players we supposedly couldn't attract and other such nonsense.

I genuinely find it a mystery why someone would spend time trying to wind people up - if they have no real interest then why bother wasting their time - if they do have interest but just like irritating people, then that's pathetic.
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:33 - Aug 20 with 485 viewsperchrockjack

No but the intent to abuse insult is all too evident.
This last week the filth, the gutless keyboard warriors have seen their mentor in full flow.
Sadly our mods won't do the obvious so decent people will continue to get this sewerage unchecked.

It's disgusting to think such stuff is allowed. It wouldn't on many other sites.

Sadly we face 9 months of it and good threads,good people will become unnecessarily upset.

The danger is jerks of this nature coach their posts as banter when it is nowt but defamation.

Teardrops will fall

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:33 - Aug 20 with 485 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:31 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wouldn't want to waste their time. I will wait for Perch, a respected ex member of the police force to advise me before I proceed further.

You crack on.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:34 - Aug 20 with 479 viewsNeathJack

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:32 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

I guess, because I believe that there are some that believe what he says, and there are some that are only too happy then to start an extensive criticism of the club / team / manager for absolutely no reason.

As an exile of many, many years, I enjoy talking about the club that I love (not the board, not individual players, they come and go, but the club) and I find it irritating beyond belief that this forum can't be a great place to do that. Posters like DYSS end up turning it, in my opinion, into an irritant rather than a great place to chat. Living in London, you can find many people that are only too happy to chat extensively about Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or even, where I live, Fulham and QPR (or Brentford for that matter - had a really good chat in the pub recently with a die hard Brentford supporter) but not many who can talk about the Swans.
It's just irritating that on a day where we sign the Argentina centre half, and in a week where we beat Man U away in the Premier League, we get, within a day of DYSS coming back from wherever he's been, endless criticism, whining, jibes about tickets, people being 'dropped for poor form', players we supposedly couldn't attract and other such nonsense.

I genuinely find it a mystery why someone would spend time trying to wind people up - if they have no real interest then why bother wasting their time - if they do have interest but just like irritating people, then that's pathetic.

Great post.
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:36 - Aug 20 with 471 viewsexiledclaseboy

I have no time for DYSS and his idiotic ramblings as both you and he know, but you're bang out of order there. Stop it, please.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:39 - Aug 20 with 455 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:33 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

No but the intent to abuse insult is all too evident.
This last week the filth, the gutless keyboard warriors have seen their mentor in full flow.
Sadly our mods won't do the obvious so decent people will continue to get this sewerage unchecked.

It's disgusting to think such stuff is allowed. It wouldn't on many other sites.

Sadly we face 9 months of it and good threads,good people will become unnecessarily upset.

The danger is jerks of this nature coach their posts as banter when it is nowt but defamation.

Teardrops will fall

People are happy to have a go at me and throw wild accusations such as I am ruining the forum etc, yet vile posts such as those by dgt in this thread apparently do not bother them.

It's mind boggling.

It is the vile posts by the vile posters that are worsening this forum, not the people who occasionally raise questions and highlight the certain aspects of the club most do not want to talk about.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:40 - Aug 20 with 452 viewsNeath_Jack

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:32 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

But you know full well what would happen if everyone ignored the boy, he would need to get attention elsewhere and would slink off to whence he came. The more you reply to him, the more he will post his nonsense.

It's like having a fly buzzing around your room, making a hell of a racket, you know it's harmless and full of sh1t, but sooner or later, it will go away.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:41 - Aug 20 with 445 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.
I wouldn't say respected.
I used to be a vicious bastard and was like a jack Russell regarding armed robbers particularly. I've upset plenty but many accept it as part of their job and I've had a drink with a few since.

It's a cruel hard world out there and you gotta take care, watch your back and take you shite.

Oh and seek out the lord

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:44 - Aug 20 with 434 viewslondonlisa2001

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:40 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

But you know full well what would happen if everyone ignored the boy, he would need to get attention elsewhere and would slink off to whence he came. The more you reply to him, the more he will post his nonsense.

It's like having a fly buzzing around your room, making a hell of a racket, you know it's harmless and full of sh1t, but sooner or later, it will go away.

fair enough!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024