Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets Cock Up 13:26 - Aug 21 with 1213 viewsMogzzy9

So i received my season ticket the other day, but also along with another ticket in the same box with my name on it and my season ticket ID, but in a different Row and Seat but within the same block.
Has anybody else had this happen and what have you done regarding it?
Open to suggestions

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Season tickets Cock Up on 13:29 - Aug 21 with 1187 viewsTom1912

Ringing the ticket office would probably be my first suggestion.
Season tickets Cock Up on 14:44 - Aug 21 with 1026 viewsmonmouth

I had two separate boxes with two different tickets with my name on them. I e-mailed the t/o but have heard nothing and I'm sure as hell not chasing it. I am, however going to get there quite a few mins earlier on Saturday than my normal two minutes to three sprint special.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season tickets Cock Up on 14:58 - Aug 21 with 973 viewsMogzzy9

Thats quite a spectacular fk up. not sure what to do about it just yet. have had a few thoughts run through my head. do i try and get someone else in who doesnt mind missing out if they get pulled for it, do i hold on to ( for no real reason) , do i call the Ticket Office and let them know.
what are you going to do with your extra one?

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Season tickets Cock Up on 15:22 - Aug 21 with 895 viewsCatullus

Well you could take a chance on having two tickets. But me, I would be worried that they had sold my seat to someone else!!

I got one ticket, with my name and my seat on it, all present and correct, that'll do for me. But the rest of you who've had this, check it out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024