Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? 22:22 - Aug 22 with 11195 viewsKennedy

Just seen on twitter.

True or Not?

Just call me JFK

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 22:50 - Aug 22 with 6275 viewsthomasJack

Link

Poll: Next signing

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 23:31 - Aug 22 with 6027 viewsbluenile

Just may be something special looking at him...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 23:42 - Aug 22 with 5943 viewsBanosswan

Is this the guy from the Swedish club?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 23:43 - Aug 22 with 5928 viewsmarchamjack

from the 2nd Div in Sweden too! Hope not another Vasquez. Been 'speaking' to an Ostersunds fan on twitter and they are gutted to lose him, reckon he's the real deal. Let's hope so.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 01:22 - Aug 23 with 5695 viewsforkbeard

http://swansfc.com/blog/2014/08/22/breaking-news-has-gambian-striker-modou-barro

was the original article but now this has appeared

UPDATE: Östersund FC website is stating Barrow will be confirmed as a Swansea player next week:

http://www.ostersundsfk.se/?p=12943

edit: appears ferdy from another thread.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 1:25]
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 03:31 - Aug 23 with 5609 viewsParlay

Anyone know the fee? Looks very much a gamble with the hope he will develop. Looks very raw, lots of pace but not much of a direct goal threat, more of a nathan dyer type.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 06:25 - Aug 23 with 5502 viewsGroo

What passport does he have?

Is he a regular for the Gambian international team?

Not sure how we would be able to sign him.

Groo does what Groo does best

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 06:46 - Aug 23 with 5474 viewshooplehead

no...never played for gambia

think he might be swedish/gambian

probably on an EU passport
Login to get fewer ads

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 07:24 - Aug 23 with 5382 viewsereksten

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 03:31 - Aug 23 by Parlay

Anyone know the fee? Looks very much a gamble with the hope he will develop. Looks very raw, lots of pace but not much of a direct goal threat, more of a nathan dyer type.

This swedish article says £2m.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/superettan/modou-barrow-ar-klar-for-swanse

I have no idea how good this guy is, but that is a huge figure for a swedish second division player...

Jack Army Norway (http://swanseacity.no/)

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 07:36 - Aug 23 with 5344 viewsTheFranchise

Ones thing's for sure, we now know Monk likes having pace in the team.
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 07:43 - Aug 23 with 5314 viewsNeath_Jack

There'll be a few wheely pleased and a few wheely disappointed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 08:37 - Aug 23 with 5191 viewsQuakerJack

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 06:46 - Aug 23 by hooplehead

no...never played for gambia

think he might be swedish/gambian

probably on an EU passport

Probably holding out for Sweden.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 08:40 - Aug 23 with 5178 viewsDr_Winston

£2m is a decent enough gamble.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 08:47 - Aug 23 with 5143 viewsNewhousemustscore

A weird one this. According to Wikipedia he a striker who's only scored 8 goals in 48 appearances since 2012... At a not very high level.
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 08:51 - Aug 23 with 5124 viewsParlay

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 08:47 - Aug 23 by Newhousemustscore

A weird one this. According to Wikipedia he a striker who's only scored 8 goals in 48 appearances since 2012... At a not very high level.

He wasn't playing striker in the clips ive seen, right wing. Although many call that "a forward" these days which then gets confused by people as a striker. Looked an unpolished version of Dyer... which of course is no bad thing for £2m.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 09:38 - Aug 23 with 4987 viewsJango

Nathan Dyer with an end product would be worth hell of a lot more tha £2million, so hopefully this guy is that player. Could be a gem hopefully
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 09:55 - Aug 23 with 4901 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A guy who looked like him in Morgans last night .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 09:58 - Aug 23 with 4881 viewsmax936

Looks like we're gonna have the fastest Barrow in the West!!!!!

Ok I'll get my Coat

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:11 - Aug 23 with 4814 viewsDaggyjack

http://www.winnersports.co.uk/swansea-city-afc-set-to-sign-promising-striker-mod
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:13 - Aug 23 with 4802 viewsRancid

I wonder if his club will want compo?
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 4755 viewsTheFranchise

They could find out who the fastest is in training, they could call them barrow races.
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:27 - Aug 23 with 4706 viewsmax936

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:20 - Aug 23 by TheFranchise

They could find out who the fastest is in training, they could call them barrow races.

That's far worse than mine

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:28 - Aug 23 with 4697 viewsmax936

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:13 - Aug 23 by Rancid

I wonder if his club will want compo?

You'll hook a few with that

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:36 - Aug 23 with 4654 viewstomdickharry

Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 08:40 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

£2m is a decent enough gamble.

We could have signed Callum Wilson from Coventry during the summer for E£3M a player who scored 22 goals last season in League 1 and has scored 3 this season already for Bournemouth, a diamond missed.I just can't believe we paid £2M for an unknown from the Swedish 2 Division.
Modou Barrow - Apparently signed 3 year deal? on 10:37 - Aug 23 with 4644 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Looks like he's the wide-player signing that Monk was after, rather than a striker (going by the obligatory YouTube clip). Looks pacey, but bear in mind Leon would probably look pacey up against lower division Swedish defenders...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024