Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cate le bon 23:45 - Aug 22 with 1567 viewsjackypaddywacky

I've recently come across a welsh artist called cate le bon who has profoundly impacted on me. (Usually when I've had a few vodkas ). I hear she's playing in Swansea next week . has anyone else heard of this mad woman who I think has more talent in her left tit than Kate has in her whole bush. You tube 'fold the cloth' but don't you tube 'shoeing the bones' as it depicts a sexual relationship with a horse .
I think there are one or two musicians on this site that would appreciate her guitar playing and vocal comprehension . mad as a box of frogs , sleeps will animals , but very haunting too.
cate le bon on 09:40 - Aug 23 with 1486 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Yes I'm a fan. Like the early stuff best... Hollow Trees House Hounds is a brilliant piece of guitar driven Psychedlic Welsh Folk. Not sure I'd put her above Kate Bush just yet. I would recommend anyone who likes the idea of a Welsh Joni Mitchell or Maddy Prior playing Beefheart influenced folk to go and see her and support live music in Swansea...

Shes a mate of and has played with the Super Furries in the past if that puts it in some sort of context...
cate le bon on 11:37 - Aug 23 with 1443 viewsjackypaddywacky

cate le bon on 09:40 - Aug 23 by Curcubita_Ultra

Yes I'm a fan. Like the early stuff best... Hollow Trees House Hounds is a brilliant piece of guitar driven Psychedlic Welsh Folk. Not sure I'd put her above Kate Bush just yet. I would recommend anyone who likes the idea of a Welsh Joni Mitchell or Maddy Prior playing Beefheart influenced folk to go and see her and support live music in Swansea...

Shes a mate of and has played with the Super Furries in the past if that puts it in some sort of context...

I first heard her on radio 6 , popped into bath hmv yesterday with the intention of buying mug museum and they had nothing on their database ! I think her potential is fantastic and she makes the welsh language songs sound equally as good as the English ones.
cate le bon on 15:49 - Aug 23 with 1404 viewsDrWig

cate le bon on 11:37 - Aug 23 by jackypaddywacky

I first heard her on radio 6 , popped into bath hmv yesterday with the intention of buying mug museum and they had nothing on their database ! I think her potential is fantastic and she makes the welsh language songs sound equally as good as the English ones.

She is from Ammanford area. I know her older sister who is a vet and whose daughter appears in a couple of the videos.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

cate le bon on 15:55 - Aug 23 with 1400 viewsperchrockjack

you got a stream down there Paul.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

cate le bon on 18:23 - Aug 23 with 1372 viewsjackypaddywacky

cate le bon on 15:49 - Aug 23 by DrWig

She is from Ammanford area. I know her older sister who is a vet and whose daughter appears in a couple of the videos.

I'd assumed that was her daughter she appears on fold the cloth. The intimacy between them is so I'd thought they were mother and child. Very talented woman though, and not the sort of thing I'd expected to be drawn to. I have liked PJ Harvey but as a rule not drawn to female artists
cate le bon on 18:29 - Aug 23 with 1363 viewsDrWig

cate le bon on 18:23 - Aug 23 by jackypaddywacky

I'd assumed that was her daughter she appears on fold the cloth. The intimacy between them is so I'd thought they were mother and child. Very talented woman though, and not the sort of thing I'd expected to be drawn to. I have liked PJ Harvey but as a rule not drawn to female artists

It is her niece. Her sister is really nice, she did her MSc project with me 10 years ago and tops me about Cate then. She is a unique talent who could be huge

cate le bon on 18:29 - Aug 23 with 1361 viewsDrWig

cate le bon on 15:55 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

you got a stream down there Paul.

Had no joy Rich

cate le bon on 18:43 - Aug 23 with 1342 viewsjackypaddywacky

cate le bon on 18:29 - Aug 23 by DrWig

It is her niece. Her sister is really nice, she did her MSc project with me 10 years ago and tops me about Cate then. She is a unique talent who could be huge

This is a personal benchmark, the last band I could listen to over and over and over was nirvana (never mind). Using you tube I've had the same gravitas to choice songs of hers that appear across 3 albums. I admire the way she can look sexy as hell, plain as chips , and anything in between. Her technical ability on the guitar is well beyond average . her independence in creativity is also a slap in the face of produced xfactoresque marketing . her flaws just seem to enhance her attraction.
Login to get fewer ads

cate le bon on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 1311 viewsNogginthenog

Just watched Are you with me now, love it,
cate le bon on 20:35 - Aug 23 with 1292 viewsjackypaddywacky

cate le bon on 19:43 - Aug 23 by Nogginthenog

Just watched Are you with me now, love it,

Cool
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 20:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024