Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticketing tonight 20:02 - Aug 26 with 6314 viewsQuakerJack

Just heard it's delayed due to ticketing problems? Really does need sorting this.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ticketing tonight on 17:34 - Aug 27 with 565 viewsSpokenword

Ticketing tonight on 17:11 - Aug 27 by jackharris

Do you know that you have really contradicted yourself in this post. From previous experiences you know to go early and collect your ticket using your common sense, however, we have some new fans who do exactly as you used to do and you call them thick. They haven't had a chance to experience how poorly our ticketing chiefs run the club, whilst they sip on their Pinot Grigio and eat their tuna sandwiches.

You and your friends juvenile laughter would have been on the other foot if your ticket hadn't scanned and you would have had to join that queue!

I don't see where I'm contradicting myself?. All I'm simply saying is people would know there is going to be a que at a ticket offce for a football match, surely the option of booking your ticket online or buying it earlier is a much better more intelligent option.

But of course we all like to point fingers elsewhere like juveniles, AGAIN I've said that it's not solely the fault of these people as some of the blame lies with the relevant department within the club.
Ticketing tonight on 21:32 - Aug 27 with 466 viewsjacksinceever

Ticketing tonight on 17:22 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

Isn't there a fairly simple answer to this and just remove the booking fee for the printing at home option.

I never understand what this is for anyway - particularly if there is only a £3 fee for sending out the tickets, why on earth would there be a £2.50 fee for printing at home other than it's just a rip off? It costs an awful lot more than the extra 50p for someone to print them off in the ticket office / ticketmaster, put an address on an envelope and send them through the post (the postage alone would cost more than the extra amount let alone the time involved).

Just make it free to print at home, everyone will then do it (or most will) and problem is largely solved. Printing out boarding passes etc is free at home so why not tickets? If there is still an admin fee from ticket master to the club for 'use of the system' then fine - the club should swallow it - it's better than a ticket office shambles which leads to people not going in the future. If that had happened last night and was well publicised, people could, even an hour before the match, buy a ticket and print it out.

I agree that as one of those who uses the internet for everything, because I pass the Liberty most days I would be a Luddite and go to the T/O to buy a ticket rather than pay £3 or £2.50. No justification for the costs when you are saving the club and the ticket agency all the work to print it at home
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024