Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy 07:50 - Aug 27 with 1070 viewsQuakerJack

For that, Reading get a pittance for a young English keeper and McCarthy gets a bad back bending down to pick the ball out of the net all season.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 07:53 - Aug 27 with 1059 viewsRancid

Man utd chasing Joe Allen in todays Daily Star as well.That's a strange one.
QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 07:54 - Aug 27 with 1052 viewsQuakerJack

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 07:53 - Aug 27 by Rancid

Man utd chasing Joe Allen in todays Daily Star as well.That's a strange one.

It's also in the Mirror and a few others. 20mil being rumoured.

I personally think they have more chance of signing Messi, he played well the other night. He'll become a regular starter this season.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 7:59]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 08:00 - Aug 27 with 1014 viewsRancid

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 07:54 - Aug 27 by QuakerJack

It's also in the Mirror and a few others. 20mil being rumoured.

I personally think they have more chance of signing Messi, he played well the other night. He'll become a regular starter this season.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 7:59]

Sorry to go off topic, Quaker.I just read the Joe Allen piece now and didn't think it worthy of a new thread but fitting of someone else's transfer thread. Awful move for McCarthy if that goes through.I bet he's secretly gutted they've put up the money.Unless he's a greedy player who puts money ahead of his football.
QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 09:53 - Aug 27 with 823 viewsQuakerJack

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 08:00 - Aug 27 by Rancid

Sorry to go off topic, Quaker.I just read the Joe Allen piece now and didn't think it worthy of a new thread but fitting of someone else's transfer thread. Awful move for McCarthy if that goes through.I bet he's secretly gutted they've put up the money.Unless he's a greedy player who puts money ahead of his football.

Ah no worries Rancid. Given Reading's start he's probably thinking QPR could be the lesser of two evils, like you say, at least he'll get paid handsomely to pick the ball out of the net.

Would make a very good understudy to Fab if he came here.

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 10:01 - Aug 27 with 805 viewsCatullus

I thought Reading wanted 8 million fir him?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 11:04 - Aug 27 with 691 viewsQuakerJack

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 10:01 - Aug 27 by Catullus

I thought Reading wanted 8 million fir him?

perhaps they do, they could still laugh Harry out the door, it's an offer at this stage, no more.

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 11:18 - Aug 27 with 670 viewsCatullus

QPR bid £2mil for Reading keeper Alex McCarthy on 11:04 - Aug 27 by QuakerJack

perhaps they do, they could still laugh Harry out the door, it's an offer at this stage, no more.

Yeah, you're right. Didn't somebody else already offer 6 million and get refused?

I like McCarthy and he's young and English. Sorry Gerhard Tremmel, but if it was me I'd be offering you and 6.5 million for him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024