Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 21:06 - Aug 28 with 4532 viewsbermudajack

Taken with a large pinch of salt as this has come from twitter,

He is about to return to us it seems!!!

Thoughts if true ??? 😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Scott Sinclair on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 3306 viewsDaithejack

I wouldn't be at all suprized if he does, if its true that we are after another winger as well as Barrow.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Scott Sinclair on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 3297 viewsOldjack

Tidy backup

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scott Sinclair on 21:14 - Aug 28 with 3223 viewsChief

if cheap yes, but we don't need him

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Scott Sinclair on 21:14 - Aug 28 with 3219 viewsTom1912

Right winger we're after though...
Scott Sinclair on 21:15 - Aug 28 with 3204 viewsPhil_S

Who posted it on Twitter?
Scott Sinclair on 21:21 - Aug 28 with 3106 viewsaspas45

Maybe this is true can’t think of any other winger we are linked too.

unless barrow is a winger.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Scott Sinclair on 21:24 - Aug 28 with 3073 viewsDr_Winston

Scott Sinclair on 21:15 - Aug 28 by Phil_S

Who posted it on Twitter?

My cousin by the looks of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scott Sinclair on 21:26 - Aug 28 with 3033 viewsaspas45

post the links someone

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 21:31 - Aug 28 with 2964 viewsorion3016

Can we just have Helen and her 2 friends instead

Be over there now after

Scott Sinclair on 21:32 - Aug 28 with 2945 viewsJackoBoostardo

Taken with a pinch of salt? And vinegar?

Not sure this is accurate - I'd be surprised if it was true.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Scott Sinclair on 21:35 - Aug 28 with 2909 viewsblaine_scfc

I'd frankly be gutted if this was true. Not good enough for this league, do not see the point in signing players for the sake of it, not really sure why Monk is prioritising winger, we have three quality ones and the young lad Barrow who could play there. Defensive midfield as far as I'm concerned is an absolute priority.
Scott Sinclair on 21:43 - Aug 28 with 2796 viewsbermudajack

Scott Sinclair on 21:35 - Aug 28 by blaine_scfc

I'd frankly be gutted if this was true. Not good enough for this league, do not see the point in signing players for the sake of it, not really sure why Monk is prioritising winger, we have three quality ones and the young lad Barrow who could play there. Defensive midfield as far as I'm concerned is an absolute priority.

Mmmm not sure myself...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Scott Sinclair on 21:50 - Aug 28 with 2676 viewsmonmouth

Well...it's not as if we've got any form for chasing ex players after all...

Nailed on then, unless he's still chasing buckets of cash. He's right footed, so can play on the right or left, as can Routs so I don't know why Monk came out with that right winger guff. Personally I think three wingers competing for two starts is sufficient, unless he's not convinced by Montero yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scott Sinclair on 21:55 - Aug 28 with 2602 viewsTreforys_Jack

Scott Sinclair on 21:35 - Aug 28 by blaine_scfc

He was good enough in our 1st season in the prem.
Scott Sinclair on 21:59 - Aug 28 with 2564 viewsSwansea93

Last I heard he was off to the Geordies

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Scott Sinclair on 22:01 - Aug 28 with 2524 viewsSkipTheJack

Would be very happy with this if true. That would give us four quality wingers to choose from, and Sinclair could possibly play as an emergency striker if injuries hit.
Scott Sinclair on 22:02 - Aug 28 with 2504 viewsthomasJack

has he become any better while he has been away???

Poll: Next signing

Scott Sinclair on 22:04 - Aug 28 with 2488 viewsaspas45

That s a good point he was good enough in our first season. Quite a lot has changed since then mind but he was first choice ahead of routs at time.

Scott Sinclair on 22:07 - Aug 28 with 2434 viewsclement

would be 3rd choice left winger behind routs and monty, and would prefer either of them covering right wing tbh

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Scott Sinclair on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 2384 viewsthomasJack

according to wiki, he has not played many matches since he switched from us
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Sinclair

Poll: Next signing

Scott Sinclair on 22:14 - Aug 28 with 2339 viewsMrSwerve

Would be great backup. Scotty is a decent player, there's a lot of revisionism on this board when he come up.

Don't forget Routledge was seen as a bit of a prem reject when we picked him up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Scott Sinclair on 23:15 - Aug 28 with 2001 viewskarnataka

Scott Sinclair on 22:04 - Aug 28 by aspas45

That s a good point he was good enough in our first season. Quite a lot has changed since then mind but he was first choice ahead of routs at time.

Yes, he was first choice but I don't think it was always on merit. A lot of the time he was very ordinary but for some reason, Brendan wouldn't even sub him let alone drop him. We had Routs twiddling his thumbs on the bench while Scotty was failing to live up to his previous season's reputation and look what Routs did when he eventually got a run of games after Scotty had gone. No comparison.

Think he could do a job as back up but would say he would be 4th choice winger.
Scott Sinclair on 23:24 - Aug 28 with 1919 viewsjacktar

Scott Sinclair on 23:15 - Aug 28 by karnataka

Yes, he was first choice but I don't think it was always on merit. A lot of the time he was very ordinary but for some reason, Brendan wouldn't even sub him let alone drop him. We had Routs twiddling his thumbs on the bench while Scotty was failing to live up to his previous season's reputation and look what Routs did when he eventually got a run of games after Scotty had gone. No comparison.

Think he could do a job as back up but would say he would be 4th choice winger.

This.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Scott Sinclair on 23:26 - Aug 28 with 1910 viewsLord_Bony

I like Scotty I would take him back defo.

He d prob take a bit of stick for a game or two because of his mercenary past but I m sure it would be soon forgotten and he d be an asset in no time at all.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Scott Sinclair on 23:32 - Aug 28 with 1875 viewsRancid

I was a bit surprised when Monk pigeonholed our wingers as Left and Right sided players.Dyer, especially and Routs often swap wings and against Rotherham there were times in the game that Dyer and Montero were both out on the left.When Routledge scored at OT in the cup last season he was bursting through the middle.I always thought our wingers had free roles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024