Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal 18:12 - Aug 29 with 4902 viewsApeShit

[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 18:15]
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 1218 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:01 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

The RB we were after has gone to Sevilla for £3,5m I think and Stambouli looks like he is off to Spurs

Lets hope HJ and GM have got similar replacement targets in mind

A future replacement for Leon is still needed IMO. Lets face it w don't know how long Leon will last or whether he will be the same when he comes back

he was a left back wasn't he - the long name one? And I don't think we've been in as such for Stambouli - Monk keeps saying left back and right winger (neither of which this guy is).

No idea whatsoever who the 2 are (I bet Sinclair is one though).
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:08 - Aug 29 with 1215 viewsthomasJack

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:05 - Aug 29 by max936

Ain't heard anymore on Modou Barrow, has he signed?

no not yet but did see this pic

Poll: Next signing

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 1189 viewsSwan91

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:06 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

he was a left back wasn't he - the long name one? And I don't think we've been in as such for Stambouli - Monk keeps saying left back and right winger (neither of which this guy is).

No idea whatsoever who the 2 are (I bet Sinclair is one though).

Yeah I think we will get Sinclair on loan with view to buy and then buy a LB

I don't think stamboulli was ever an option to us. The club even said they had not received a bid from us for him.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:16 - Aug 29 with 1185 viewsbluenile

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:08 - Aug 29 by thomasJack

There..............no need to listen to the paniceers, what a great summer window!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:19 - Aug 29 with 1169 viewsSwan91

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:08 - Aug 29 by thomasJack

Maybe they're waiting for permits and everything to be finalised before they announce him singing
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 1156 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:16 - Aug 29 by bluenile

There..............no need to listen to the paniceers, what a great summer window!

Is this not another U21 signing? Again, if he is deemed suitable for the first team by the powers that be then fine.
Going by the standard he has been playing at then I would suggest it is the former although I will say he can't half shift :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 20:10 - Aug 29 with 1057 viewsmagicdaps10

Signed as a development player. Always a surprise player during a season and could end up being Barrow.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 20:17 - Aug 29 with 1019 viewsmax936

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 20:10 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

Signed as a development player. Always a surprise player during a season and could end up being Barrow.

Pace to burn, skillfull and can score, could well happen.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:03 - Aug 29 with 916 viewsOldjack

yes

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:06 - Aug 29 with 912 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope he's not another Donnelly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:14 - Aug 29 with 883 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure why people are getting upset by this, weve been doing it for a couple of years now. Pay a bit of coin to bring in some prospects for our under21's and develop the overall quality of the squad. If one or two come through then the process has worked.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:18 - Aug 29 with 874 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:14 - Aug 29 by PozuelosSideys

Not sure why people are getting upset by this, weve been doing it for a couple of years now. Pay a bit of coin to bring in some prospects for our under21's and develop the overall quality of the squad. If one or two come through then the process has worked.

Who's come through so far though?

Nobody that I can recall and we've brought in a substantial number of players to date, some of which weren't cheap.

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:23 - Aug 29 with 856 viewsSwansNZ

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:18 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nobody that I can recall and we've brought in a substantial number of players to date, some of which weren't cheap.

They are for the future.
The future is not yet the present.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:24 - Aug 29 with 850 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:18 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Im assuming you mean ones who we brought in this way? Think Amat probably qualifies there. So does Fulton. There are a few others knocking on the door too.

Thing is, look at our under 21s and youth teams historically. How many have come through? Very, very few. Have these squads been any good? Not really. Whats the point in having a couple of very good prospects whilst the rest are average and the teams get battered every week. Playing with better players can only help.

Yes weve spent a bit of coin, but weve also made £25m off the two that have come through recently. Worth a punt as we'll never be able to compete financially with the big boys.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:25 - Aug 29 with 847 viewskarnataka

I might be wrong but I don't recall Fulton or Kingsley being signed as first team squad players but Fulton has already played 1st team and Kingsley seems to be regarded by most as a 1st team fringe player.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:27 - Aug 29 with 836 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:24 - Aug 29 by PozuelosSideys

Im assuming you mean ones who we brought in this way? Think Amat probably qualifies there. So does Fulton. There are a few others knocking on the door too.

Thing is, look at our under 21s and youth teams historically. How many have come through? Very, very few. Have these squads been any good? Not really. Whats the point in having a couple of very good prospects whilst the rest are average and the teams get battered every week. Playing with better players can only help.

Yes weve spent a bit of coin, but weve also made £25m off the two that have come through recently. Worth a punt as we'll never be able to compete financially with the big boys.

I wouldn't count Amat.

He had played 68 games in La Liga already before he joined us. He was already an established first team centre back and to be fair to him he has done well since he joined.

I agree very few come good. We're due one to come good soon.

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:29 - Aug 29 with 831 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:25 - Aug 29 by karnataka

I might be wrong but I don't recall Fulton or Kingsley being signed as first team squad players but Fulton has already played 1st team and Kingsley seems to be regarded by most as a 1st team fringe player.

Playing the odd game here and there doesn't really count as 'coming through' or establishing themselves in my opinion though. The likes of Chris Jones, Lee Lucas, David Cornell and others aren't first team squad players. Neither are Fulton or Kingsley yet.

The ones who have come through in my generation are limited to Ben and Joe.

I'm torn as to whether to count Taylor as a youngster who was brought through. He was already an established first team defender when we signed him but he was very young, similar to Amat.

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:33 - Aug 29 with 812 viewsmax936

Happy days, Cheers

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:39 - Aug 29 with 791 viewsMartyrman57

We should be following the example of DYSS's mighty Manure. They spotted young talent superbly and spent a mere £22m on Zaha and Bebe.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:43 - Aug 29 with 780 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:03 - Aug 29 by Private_Partz

I think the assumption is that this player is going to be one for he future in view of his background. If Monk says that he thinks the player is good enough to go straight into the first team then so be it. I will run with it. Tom looks the biz so who is to say this guy cannot do it either?
I will repeat my original point however that we are really cutting fine if we are planning on two more experienced signings.
If that makes Me a negative effer then no apologies this end ;-)

you talk a lot of sense, again.
cover for Leon an absolute priority ahead of (potentially)development squad
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:50 - Aug 29 with 752 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:29 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

of course he isn't signing for the 1st team. The signings for the 1st team are separate from the signings for the development squad. We're seemingly doing both in tandem which should help our 1st team in years to come.

true however we need to do a lot more than "help the 1st team in years to come" when we need to address helping the 1st team right now - eg JJS
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:55 - Aug 29 with 739 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:39 - Aug 29 by Martyrman57

We should be following the example of DYSS's mighty Manure. They spotted young talent superbly and spent a mere £22m on Zaha and Bebe.

Manchester United's record of buying young players in recent years may not be outstanding but it's not poor.

Obviously the youngsters they purchase are way out of our league but they still invested very well in numerous players.

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:55 - Aug 29 with 735 viewskarnataka

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:29 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Playing the odd game here and there doesn't really count as 'coming through' or establishing themselves in my opinion though. The likes of Chris Jones, Lee Lucas, David Cornell and others aren't first team squad players. Neither are Fulton or Kingsley yet.

The ones who have come through in my generation are limited to Ben and Joe.

I'm torn as to whether to count Taylor as a youngster who was brought through. He was already an established first team defender when we signed him but he was very young, similar to Amat.

Give them a chance mun, they've only been with us a matter of months and you're saying that they haven't 'come through' Jeez.

As for Ben & Joe, the thread was about actually signing players from other clubs for development purposes. Ben & Joe were not in that category. Pay attention.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 21:55]
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:57 - Aug 29 with 725 viewsOldjack

he's got your top

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 717 viewsmax936

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 21:57 - Aug 29 by Oldjack

he's got your top

Nah that's a small shirt, he needs a childs shirt to fit him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024