Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another great day to be a Swans fan 16:53 - Aug 30 with 791 viewsRancid

...and the promise from Garry Monk that we'll get better materializes.Top of the league also.Shit, I love being a Jack aye.
Yet another great day to be a Swans fan on 16:58 - Aug 30 with 759 viewsNogginthenog

Yes we have a new dimension to our game. Gylffi is brilliant and Montero looked very impressive. Dyer looks back to his old self and what a goal from Wayne. Just to temper it a bit i thought WBA were poor. If we carry on in this form I'll be mightily chuffed.
Yet another great day to be a Swans fan on 17:00 - Aug 30 with 729 viewsperchrockjack

manure,Burnley,Rotherham,Albion all poor. All played us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Yet another great day to be a Swans fan on 17:05 - Aug 30 with 693 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WBA only looked poor because we made them look that way, they did have chances and Fab did a Fab job.
Yet another great day to be a Swans fan on 17:24 - Aug 30 with 615 viewsPinky

Absolutely brilliant. Compare the atmosphere in the stands to the atmosphere at some points last season. And that dishwater they serve downstairs is actually bearable when you're playing as well as that.
Yet another great day to be a Swans fan on 17:27 - Aug 30 with 591 viewsHuw57

Superb, nobody put a foot wrong today, and as like last week, Fabianski was in top form again and Routledge, Dyer and Gylfi were magical today. Superb.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024