Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report 20:50 - Sep 1 with 2160 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I was impressed, mainly by Stephen Kingsley. This young man looked like an established professional who was playing amongst a bunch of youth players. Absolutely outstanding and I'd argue based on this one match he could challenge Dwight as 2nd choice left back.

Sheehan was a mixture of excellent and poor. His range of passing is wonderful but he puts most of them out of touch or to the opposition players much like Shelvey. He was the playmaker though and I retract my statement from the Rotherham match. He's still no where near good enough to play first team football but I saw potential.

Kenji Gorre was the third and final player to impress me. He was very fast, direct and skilful.

I happened to walk past Huw Jenkins as I got to my seat and as I sat down I realised I was sitting within 3 seats of Garry and O'Leary. Huw then retreated to the balcony of the main building to watch over the first half like a Middle Eastern dictator.

At halftime Huw and Garry disappeared never to be seen again which suggests there is some activity going on behind the scenes.

The attendance was circa 250. Not a bad evening considering it was free.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 2103 viewsPrivate_Partz

Top man. Thanks very much. Encouraging reserve report and very pleasing that it appears activity is still on going.
Let's hope they have not rushed off to talk to Monaco ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 2039 viewsmalagajack

score?
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 2002 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:00 - Sep 1 by malagajack

score?

Apparently it was 3-2. I somehow completely missed the first Birmingham goal despite not moving from my seat. I didn't believe TreboethJack when he told me the score was 3-2.

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 2002 viewsthomasJack

how did barrow do???

Poll: Next signing

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:03 - Sep 1 with 1993 viewsGorslasJack

What about the new guy barrow?
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 1992 viewsMartyrman57

and Gallifuoco ? Was Andy King any good. He impressed me v Bournemouth, quite lively in midfield.
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1958 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Barrow scored I believe but he wasn't anything special. The standout players were the ones I mentioned in the original post.

No one had a bad game and the scoreline flattered Birmingham who didn't really offer much.

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:07 - Sep 1 with 1943 viewsDarran

Thanks for the match report Dwight you're an asset to Planetswans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:08 - Sep 1 with 1939 viewsSwan91

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:03 - Sep 1 by GorslasJack

What about the new guy barrow?

Barrow didn't do that much but did score a goal. Think he came off at half time. Didn't look fast but I guess will wait to see more
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 1850 viewsMusical_Swan

I just 'up arrowed' DYSS's post. Can someone please re-assure me that hell hasn't frozen over!!!!

Jokes aside. Cheers for that butt!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:21 - Sep 1 with 1813 viewsJackfath

No wonder Dwight is likely to take the crown of Poster of the Year 2014. I'll be very happy to hand it over to a very worthy poster.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 1747 viewsPacemaker

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:21 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

No wonder Dwight is likely to take the crown of Poster of the Year 2014. I'll be very happy to hand it over to a very worthy poster.

It's nice to see Dwight has reflected on his previous comments and felt it was good to share his new assessment of Sheehan. His growing maturity will serve him and the site well.

You are a fine mentor Dr.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:27 - Sep 1 with 1713 viewsskippyjack

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:21 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

Smiley face + Smiley face = ? = Ashley Williams interview = ignore = teacher? = self rimmage?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:29 - Sep 1 with 1676 viewsJackfath

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:27 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

Smiley face + Smiley face = ? = Ashley Williams interview = ignore = teacher? = self rimmage?

So many assumptions I don't know where to begin.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 1520 viewsBanosswan

Good report

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:45 - Sep 1 with 1504 viewsSwansNZ

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:07 - Sep 1 by Darran

Thanks for the match report Dwight you're an asset to Planetswans.

can we sell him?
how much is he worth?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:46 - Sep 1 with 1490 viewsDarran

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:45 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

can we sell him?
how much is he worth?

A loan would be the best option he's one for the future.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:48 - Sep 1 with 1453 viewsSwansNZ

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:46 - Sep 1 by Darran

A loan would be the best option he's one for the future.

A season long loan to red cafe would be ideal for all, I think.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:03]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:48 - Sep 1 with 1447 viewsskippyjack

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:29 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

So many assumptions I don't know where to begin.

Sometimes I like to flick my screen directly at Warwick Davis face.. I suggest everyone who hates Jackfath and post him abusive stuff.. just take a breath, lean back and flick Warwicks face.. the same with Dwight.. you'll be surprised by the results.. it's a new planetswans phenomenon.. tested by experts.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 1395 viewsLiberty

Got to agree with Dwight, Kingsley and Gorre stood out. They both linked up very well down left, especially in first half.

Looked comfortable at 3-0, subbed Kingsley in defence- may be coincidence, but shipped 2 goals in last 15 mins.

Swans looked by far better team.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 23:52 - Sep 1 with 1055 viewsJethroJack

Dwight - you shithouse, you bottled it.
Missed a wonderful opportunity to tell Huw & Garry face-to-face what a shit job they're doing....what with all the terrible acquisitions & crap start to the season.
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 23:58 - Sep 1 with 1034 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 23:52 - Sep 1 by JethroJack

Dwight - you shithouse, you bottled it.
Missed a wonderful opportunity to tell Huw & Garry face-to-face what a shit job they're doing....what with all the terrible acquisitions & crap start to the season.

If you think they're doing a terrible job then that is your opinion. You'll be in a small minority though.

My primary concern lies with the commercial department at this present time.

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 00:21 - Sep 2 with 986 viewsJethroJack

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 23:58 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you think they're doing a terrible job then that is your opinion. You'll be in a small minority though.

My primary concern lies with the commercial department at this present time.

You're a clown
DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 02:21 - Sep 2 with 876 viewsdameedna

DwightYorkeSuperstar U21 Match Report on 00:21 - Sep 2 by JethroJack

You're a clown

Having fun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024