Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat 21:20 - Sep 3 with 4375 viewsSwan91

I've been looking at the current Spain squad and saw there's 2 defenders who have never played for them and have been called up (they are about 22) and gave me a thought.

He currently plays for Spain U-21's but should he get a look in the main team? (When I mean main team I don't mean a starter I mean even as a young player who is a sub). He is part of a team that has only let in 1 goal in the premier league so far and Spain do not have a large selection of CB's atm (and there are talks of how pique should be dropped because of form) so it would be perfect time to try.

He shows potential and was good enough to keep his place against an Argentinian starter.

What do you think?
Jordi Amat on 21:41 - Sep 3 with 4272 viewsswanseacityfan

If he keeps it up the. I see no reason why he couldn't be considered.

Chico was being looked at for a call up during his first season here.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Jordi Amat on 21:47 - Sep 3 with 4219 viewsItchySphincter

No reason he won't get picked eventually if he keeps developing. I still reckon he'll end up in DM one day though.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 21:50]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordi Amat on 21:48 - Sep 3 with 4210 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Jordi Amat on 21:41 - Sep 3 by swanseacityfan

He's going to need game time though. Once Fernandez gets up to speed with the squad it'll be a tough choice for Garry.
Jordi Amat on 21:51 - Sep 3 with 4182 viewsSwan91

Jordi Amat on 21:48 - Sep 3 by Phileas_Fogg

He's going to need game time though. Once Fernandez gets up to speed with the squad it'll be a tough choice for Garry.

I think one thing has shown with monk in charge, no ones guaranteed game time. You never know if he impresses in training we could have those 2 rotating from time to time.
Jordi Amat on 21:54 - Sep 3 with 4164 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Jordi Amat on 21:47 - Sep 3 by ItchySphincter

No reason he won't get picked eventually if he keeps developing. I still reckon he'll end up in DM one day though.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 21:50]

I was thinking the same thing earlier watching the Germany / Argentina game. Someone posted about Jordi playing DM a while back which was laughed off.
Jordi Amat on 21:59 - Sep 3 with 4137 viewsPhileas_Fogg

Jordi Amat on 21:51 - Sep 3 by Swan91

I think one thing has shown with monk in charge, no ones guaranteed game time. You never know if he impresses in training we could have those 2 rotating from time to time.

I really hope he gets the chance as he's impressed me since he came in for Chico towards the end of last season.
Jordi Amat on 22:12 - Sep 3 with 4069 viewsDrizzy

Jordi Amat on 21:41 - Sep 3 by swanseacityfan

Hahahaha next joke.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jordi Amat on 22:15 - Sep 3 with 4037 viewsItchySphincter

Jordi Amat on 21:54 - Sep 3 by Phileas_Fogg

I was thinking the same thing earlier watching the Germany / Argentina game. Someone posted about Jordi playing DM a while back which was laughed off.

Probably me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat on 07:01 - Sep 4 with 3760 viewsDyfnant

Jordi Amat on 21:51 - Sep 3 by Swan91

He'll be rotating with Williams eventually.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jordi Amat on 18:11 - Sep 4 with 3457 viewsswanseacityfan

Jordi Amat on 22:12 - Sep 3 by Drizzy

Hahahaha next joke.

What's so funny?

Jordi Amat on 18:19 - Sep 4 with 3445 viewsshimmie

Jordi Amat on 22:12 - Sep 3 by Drizzy

Hahahaha next joke.

Believe what you want but it's true. Pep also asked ML as to his availability when taking over at Munich. I'll pm you my sources but both are reliable.
Jordi Amat on 18:41 - Sep 4 with 3389 viewsswanseacityfan

Jordi Amat on 18:19 - Sep 4 by shimmie

Believe what you want but it's true. Pep also asked ML as to his availability when taking over at Munich. I'll pm you my sources but both are reliable.

Yep!

Jordi Amat on 18:55 - Sep 4 with 3356 viewsmorningstar

So Pep asked ML as to his availability and ML obviously denied Chico the chance to go to Bayern Munich, yet Chico still went to Qatar too play for the man who denied him the opportunity of a lifetime. Ye ok! Sauces eh? Don't you just love em!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jordi Amat on 21:43 - Sep 4 with 3171 viewsshimmie

Jordi Amat on 18:55 - Sep 4 by morningstar

So Pep asked ML as to his availability and ML obviously denied Chico the chance to go to Bayern Munich, yet Chico still went to Qatar too play for the man who denied him the opportunity of a lifetime. Ye ok! Sauces eh? Don't you just love em!

I obviously wasn't there, but my understanding is that it was along the lines of "would you be interested in selling Chico" ML said "no, he's one of my best players, I rate him highly, so no". That turn of events is obviously completely implausible....
Jordi Amat on 14:12 - Sep 5 with 2964 viewsDrizzy

Go for it.

Total b*llocks.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jordi Amat on 14:31 - Sep 5 with 2918 viewsperchrockjack

Its game good problem to have

Fernandez will get frustrated though if amat keeps him out.

Anyway, whatever is best for the team

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024