Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty 16:02 - Sep 5 with 8100 viewsowainglyndwr

Attacked the ticket booths with little stickers saying We are Cardiff City and we do what we want.
Also a Budgie bird sticker

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:03 - Sep 5 with 5422 viewscrackerjack

Makes a change from them smearing shit all over the bogs. They're losing their touch!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:04 - Sep 5 with 5404 viewsApeShit

Stickers?

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:06 - Sep 5 with 5397 viewsWarwickHunt

The scamps.

Anus will proberly rite a book abowt it.
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:16 - Sep 5 with 5347 viewsQuakerJack

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:06 - Sep 5 by WarwickHunt

The scamps.

Yeah, from Port Talbot... huge skin heads I heard, as opposed to the 11 year old girls who got chased into the sea.

Whatever takes the pain away from relegation.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:20 - Sep 5 with 5320 viewsJoshTheJack

Let's go to Cardiff and dismantle their stadium and put it back in the box that'll teach em.
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:20 - Sep 5 with 5318 viewsPhil_S

Were they.....were they.........were they big stickers?
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:27 - Sep 5 with 5270 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:06 - Sep 5 by WarwickHunt

The scamps.

Come on give him a break, its only worth a few chapters, the rest will be fabricated ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:29 - Sep 5 with 5265 viewsfbreath

The stickers were designed by the Cardiff fan with the famous tattoo on his hand.

Were Cardiff City Were Premier League

I remember seeing this posted on here last year

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:35 - Sep 5 with 5226 viewsSweyns_Eye

Were they proper sticky backed stickers or did they have to lick the windows and walls to stick them on first (any excuse aye)?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:35 - Sep 5 with 5226 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:29 - Sep 5 by fbreath

The stickers were designed by the Cardiff fan with the famous tattoo on his hand.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/one-cardiff-city-fan-is-probably-going-to-regr

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:39 - Sep 5 with 5196 viewsfbreath

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:35 - Sep 5 by pencoedjack

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/one-cardiff-city-fan-is-probably-going-to-regr

That's the one lol

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:13 - Sep 5 with 5060 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:16 - Sep 5 by QuakerJack

Yeah, from Port Talbot... huge skin heads I heard, as opposed to the 11 year old girls who got chased into the sea.

Whatever takes the pain away from relegation.

Nothing there around 12 when I was queuing slowly for my ticket.
I did notice they were practising flying drones around the stadium so maybe we are on their case ;-)
Other than that I still cannot understand why the drones were there.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:18 - Sep 5 with 5031 viewsdobjack2

As for the tattoo up there with the Newcastle fan who had a tattoo of andy cole done just before he went to man utd. Never mind every time he wipes his bottom it's in the right place.
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:18 - Sep 5 with 5031 viewsSweyns_Eye

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:29 - Sep 5 by fbreath

You can't really knock him though can you. It turned out his tattoo is right on both counts.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:21 - Sep 5 with 5001 viewsdobjack2

Lmao
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:25 - Sep 5 with 4976 viewsairedale

We're means 'we are'.

Were means 'once was'

So his tattoo is quite correct.
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:27 - Sep 5 with 4964 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Oh the irony

Were Premier League

Were Cardiff City

Are Championship

Are a Franchise

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty (n/t) on 17:28 - Sep 5 with 4963 viewsJack1

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:20 - Sep 5 by JoshTheJack

Let's go to Cardiff and dismantle their stadium and put it back in the box that'll teach em.

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:28 - Sep 5 with 4959 viewsJack1

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:20 - Sep 5 by JoshTheJack

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:29 - Sep 5 with 4947 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 16:20 - Sep 5 by Phil_S

Were they.....were they.........were they big stickers?

Apparently bigger stickers than they have in Barcelona.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 17:33 - Sep 5 with 4928 viewsDr_Winston

There's probably still a few of our stickers hanging around Cardiff from 2006.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 19:07 - Sep 5 with 4664 viewsCatullus

Stickers, my 5 year old son loves stickers!! Did they have smiley dinosaurs on them?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 19:22 - Sep 5 with 4598 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

I bet Panini have a book especially for them.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 19:30 - Sep 5 with 4566 viewsthenorthbankbog

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 19:22 - Sep 5 by Sandfieldshellsangel

I bet Panini have a book especially for them.

Nothing on their site yet. Ankles is probobly writing a mini update about it as we speak.
Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 19:49 - Sep 5 with 4480 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Cardiff city dole crew been at the Liberty on 19:30 - Sep 5 by thenorthbankbog

Nothing on their site yet. Ankles is probobly writing a mini update about it as we speak.

How will they do swapsys???

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024