Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Toilets 14:23 - Sep 7 with 1016 viewsAnotherJohn

One thing that does a lot to shape one's impression of a football ground is the state of the toilets. I've always thought the Liberty was pretty good in that respect, but today at the car boot sale I went into an unfamiliar part of the ground (North stand near staircase Y) and wasn't too impressed. Of three cubicles, none as far as I could see had seats; one door would not lock because the adjacent spaciing panel was fitted the wrong way around; and the spacing panel of the third cubicle at the other end was loose with two of the three fixing points detached from the wall. Surely that kind of thing should have been fixed for the start of the new season.

This post has been edited by an administrator
North Toilets on 14:25 - Sep 7 with 1005 viewsScoobyWho

I commend the club in trying to recreate the Vetch experience wherever possible.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

North Toilets on 14:26 - Sep 7 with 1003 viewsJackoBoostardo

I don't think they do inspections - all work is done once reported as far as I've been led to believe. May want to email the stadium to let them know?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

North Toilets on 15:07 - Sep 7 with 914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

As we're not going to be playing Cardiff anytime soon once fixed they'll stay fixed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

North Toilets on 20:44 - Sep 7 with 771 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

They sound 5 star compered to the north bank black hole .

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

North Toilets on 20:47 - Sep 7 with 765 viewsHighjack

The only people who use the cubicles are people who want a cheeky smoke or have tiny willies and don't want to stand by the urinals just in case someone points and laughs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024