Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum on the pitch. 21:53 - Sep 9 with 10924 viewsicecoldjack

Knowing how FIFA like to stiff people i wonder if there will be a fine or some other kind of punishment for the scummers running on the pitch and acting like they just won the world cup final.

Andorra should be punished for basically kicking the life out of the Welsh lads, the ref did nothing to protect the players which is a real worry for the later games, stop Bale, stop Wales is what every other team will think and they will employ a synical hatchet man to do just that .

Going back to the Scum, why do they bring their club flags? which are in Blue ! thick coonts, trying to take Wales as their own is a result of years of FAW bias , well done dummies .

Scum on the pitch. on 23:41 - Sep 9 with 2466 viewskopperburgjack

Scum on the pitch. on 23:37 - Sep 9 by Morganator100

Right at kick off they started singing

You know what you are, you know what you are, You Jack Bastard you know what you are.

More than likely towards Ashley Williams. Bunch of clowns.

No it was 'sheep shagging bastards, we know what we are'

Newport Cardiff & Wrexham also sing it

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Scum on the pitch. on 23:42 - Sep 9 with 2464 viewsChippy69

You know what you are, you know what you are, You Jack Bastard you know what you are.

I thought it was' you know what we are'
Yes simple cu nts who cant get the Cardiff flags in the right colour,and still wales number 2
Twa ts

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Scum on the pitch. on 23:44 - Sep 9 with 2454 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Welsh F.A should inform all supporters that any flags displaying club colours will be confiscated and the fans ejected. It'll soon stop it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scum on the pitch. on 23:46 - Sep 9 with 2454 viewsMorganator100

Scum on the pitch. on 23:41 - Sep 9 by kopperburgjack

No it was 'sheep shagging bastards, we know what we are'

Newport Cardiff & Wrexham also sing it

I stand corrected.

Re listened to it and you are right.
Scum on the pitch. on 23:47 - Sep 9 with 2445 viewskopperburgjack

Scum on the pitch. on 23:46 - Sep 9 by Morganator100

I stand corrected.

Re listened to it and you are right.

Thered be ructions if they were singing that lol

Scum on the pitch. on 23:47 - Sep 9 with 2444 viewsChippy69

Scum on the pitch. on 23:44 - Sep 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Welsh F.A should inform all supporters that any flags displaying club colours will be confiscated and the fans ejected. It'll soon stop it.

Naaa That will stop them bullying a small bunch of jacks,and comming home with their chest puffed out

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Scum on the pitch. on 00:16 - Sep 10 with 2421 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who's up for starting a Swansea branch for those if us who would like to go abroad and support our country in peace? And tear down those f*cking disgusting out of date piss stained blue flags?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum on the pitch. on 00:41 - Sep 10 with 2394 viewskopperburgjack

Scum on the pitch. on 00:16 - Sep 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Who's up for starting a Swansea branch for those if us who would like to go abroad and support our country in peace? And tear down those f*cking disgusting out of date piss stained blue flags?

I think there's a good few jacks that go abroad with them but don't take flags due to the bulk of Wales fans being Cardiff fans. Know of 1 or 2 people that have had their swans flag ripped down in the CCS.

Login to get fewer ads

Scum on the pitch. on 00:42 - Sep 10 with 2392 viewskopperburgjack

Jacks have never been interested that much in Wales. Same as Man United fans don't follow England. But if we qualify for Euros in France I think it will change

Scum on the pitch. on 00:49 - Sep 10 with 2385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum on the pitch. on 00:41 - Sep 10 by kopperburgjack

I think there's a good few jacks that go abroad with them but don't take flags due to the bulk of Wales fans being Cardiff fans. Know of 1 or 2 people that have had their swans flag ripped down in the CCS.

Let's see them try it in front of a group of 50 lads. W*nkers

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum on the pitch. on 07:40 - Sep 10 with 2285 viewsswans11

The pitch invasion was stupid if Andorra had beaten us then you could understand it but to invade pitch to celebrate beating country ranked 199 is crazy looked like won the cup not first qualifying game
Scum on the pitch. on 07:44 - Sep 10 with 2281 viewsicecoldjack

Scum on the pitch. on 00:42 - Sep 10 by kopperburgjack

Jacks have never been interested that much in Wales. Same as Man United fans don't follow England. But if we qualify for Euros in France I think it will change

I Think that has to do with families from swansea being targeted by Cardiff fans because they Are jacks.not because There is no interest in the National team.

I have mentioned this earlier in the thread, the scummers have tried to push out swans fans over a number of years, displaying club flags instead of National ones goes to prove it for me.

If we go as a large group together that just makes a bigger target, had it in italy didnt we? Even besøket fans have been targeted in the past .

Its total bølløks that we Get this kind of thing, i cant Think of any other nation that has the same problem, though i could be wrong.

If you Are away with Wales then show your National colours not club ones, the fact they now play in red and have the National dragon as a club badge yet still bring blue sh!try looking ones tells me everything about the mentality of the Cardiff support.

In generalising of course and im sure plenty of Cardiff fans feel the same as me .

The fact is that if you go to a Wales game as a group of swans fans your accent Will be picked up and you Will be targeted ,been that way for years and doesnt look like stopping .

Sad as fook mun.
Scum on the pitch. on 08:15 - Sep 10 with 2240 viewsQuakerJack

We're planning a big holiday to Cyprus away next September, just realised I'll be walking around the streets and in bars in 30 degree heat wearing trousers to cover up what you see in my avatar

just to add, the sad fact is, I could probably expose that whilst watching England away and be absolutely safe.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 8:18]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Scum on the pitch. on 08:43 - Sep 10 with 2204 viewsicecoldjack

Scum on the pitch. on 08:15 - Sep 10 by QuakerJack

We're planning a big holiday to Cyprus away next September, just realised I'll be walking around the streets and in bars in 30 degree heat wearing trousers to cover up what you see in my avatar

just to add, the sad fact is, I could probably expose that whilst watching England away and be absolutely safe.

True. If ypu were away with england, like the Cardiff fans who follow them, then no problem.

One on one nothing said either but if you There on your own and There was about 5 of them it would probably mean being targeted .

Having seen how our support embrace the Europa league and its away venues its crazy to see how much the Cardiff lot Are stuck in the dark ages.

Much better going away as a Jack the last 6/7 years, our fans Are becoming a real credit to our club, for sure There Will be the Odd Flash point but we Are now basically class when going away .

The Jack army is very much like the tartan army IMO . Enjoying it not fooking it up for everyone.
Scum on the pitch. on 08:50 - Sep 10 with 2189 viewswaynekerr55

Are they still coming for us...?

Sorry Scooby and Reddy, that was a tap in that even I couldn't miss

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Scum on the pitch. on 09:04 - Sep 10 with 2189 viewsSTEVE1

Scum on the pitch. on 08:43 - Sep 10 by icecoldjack

True. If ypu were away with england, like the Cardiff fans who follow them, then no problem.

One on one nothing said either but if you There on your own and There was about 5 of them it would probably mean being targeted .

Having seen how our support embrace the Europa league and its away venues its crazy to see how much the Cardiff lot Are stuck in the dark ages.

Much better going away as a Jack the last 6/7 years, our fans Are becoming a real credit to our club, for sure There Will be the Odd Flash point but we Are now basically class when going away .

The Jack army is very much like the tartan army IMO . Enjoying it not fooking it up for everyone.

Went to Milan with Wales two couples targeted as you say trip a nightmare .Went to Copenhagen with the Swans family of 4 time of our life got out of a taxi near the centre of Copenhagen to the noise of Swans songs a few streets away what a night and fantastic trip.
Scum on the pitch. on 10:09 - Sep 10 with 2123 viewskopperburgjack

Scum on the pitch. on 08:15 - Sep 10 by QuakerJack

I wouldn't go that far and wear trousers just because of that! Even though you'll probably get banter for it, it's 2014 now, as much as idiots cardiffs fans are and always have been I actually don't think there'd be much problems now, people getting worked up at the thought of it

Scum on the pitch. on 10:39 - Sep 10 with 2086 viewsBanosswan

Who are this bluebird team that play in blue?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Scum on the pitch. on 10:54 - Sep 10 with 2067 viewsAquinas

To be fair, they have no hope of playing in European competitions, so Wales is their baby. Same with the gogs.

If I had to choose between saving for a swans European away game and Wales it would be the Swans every time. I imagine Cardiff fans would choose their club in Europe over Wales as well, but they don't have the luxury.

In the past 14 months or so we've been to Sweden/Denmark, Switzerland, Spain, Russia and Italy. Cardiff's only hope is a pre-season tour.
Scum on the pitch. on 11:46 - Sep 10 with 2009 viewspencoedjack

Scum on the pitch. on 10:54 - Sep 10 by Aquinas

To be fair, they have no hope of playing in European competitions, so Wales is their baby. Same with the gogs.

If I had to choose between saving for a swans European away game and Wales it would be the Swans every time. I imagine Cardiff fans would choose their club in Europe over Wales as well, but they don't have the luxury.

In the past 14 months or so we've been to Sweden/Denmark, Switzerland, Spain, Russia and Italy. Cardiff's only hope is a pre-season tour.

Spot on club over country all day long
Scum on the pitch. on 12:23 - Sep 10 with 1953 viewsicecoldjack

I was in copenhagen and Malmö , absolutely awesome time especially with the danes who Made us all feel welcome, brondy and fc kobehavn aint exactly mates but both sets of fans were There enjoying the occasion with us.

It shouldn t really come down to club or country, fair enough if you need to make the pennies count but no doubt in my mind many jacks just dont want the hassle of being ganged up on a Wales trip so give it a miss, which is down to the scummers trying to make Wales an exclusove club for Themselves.

As i said before,the welsh fa dont help by being bias towards Cardiff off the field.
Scum on the pitch. on 12:27 - Sep 10 with 1947 viewsQuakerJack

Scum on the pitch. on 10:09 - Sep 10 by kopperburgjack

I wouldn't go that far and wear trousers just because of that! Even though you'll probably get banter for it, it's 2014 now, as much as idiots cardiffs fans are and always have been I actually don't think there'd be much problems now, people getting worked up at the thought of it

Two of the lads I'll be with are scummers anyway. We'll be fine. Be some trip mind, hope it's in Limassol and not Nicosia.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Scum on the pitch. on 12:43 - Sep 10 with 1914 viewsswanjackal

Scum on the pitch. on 10:39 - Sep 10 by Banosswan

Who are this bluebird team that play in blue?

Haverfordwest County

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Scum on the pitch. on 12:51 - Sep 10 with 1897 viewsDewi1jack

Scum on the pitch. on 10:54 - Sep 10 by Aquinas

"To be fair, they have no hope of playing in European competitions, so Wales is their baby. Same with the gogs."
And this is why the lower league small fry take their little bluebirds flag with them.
Be magnanimous ladies and gents...
Only time it gets to watch top class players nowadays.
Not sure Crapduff fans could get even back onto a European tour if another war broke out.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Scum on the pitch. on 13:03 - Sep 10 with 1868 viewsAquinas

A lot of young people seem to be talking about doing the Ayia Napa and Cyprus away combo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024