Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at 14:18 - Sep 19 with 2665 viewsepaul

the CCS stadium as Cardiff unveil new manager..

This post has been edited by an administrator

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:19 - Sep 19 with 1995 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's embarrassing how obsessed so many of our supports are with Cardiff City.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:21 - Sep 19 with 1994 viewsPegojack

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:19 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's called a sense of humour, mate, look it up on Google.
BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:23 - Sep 19 with 1980 viewsTom1912

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:19 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's exactly the same as any other football club with a rival team, so I wouldn't worry about it
BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:27 - Sep 19 with 1948 viewsepaul

Go do one you odious arrogant c*nt, as said banter, fun, Blimey in all my years posting on here and the previous forums I have never come across a bigger tosser than you....You make Rickster look half decent at least he supported the Swans........rant over

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:40 - Sep 19 with 1881 viewsSweyns_Eye

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:27 - Sep 19 by epaul

Go do one you odious arrogant c*nt, as said banter, fun, Blimey in all my years posting on here and the previous forums I have never come across a bigger tosser than you....You make Rickster look half decent at least he supported the Swans........rant over

Either DYS is pretending to be a Swans fan and his heart really belongs to a rival club, or he just doesn't understand what being a supporter is.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:57 - Sep 19 with 1806 viewsbudegan

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 14:40 - Sep 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Either DYS is pretending to be a Swans fan and his heart really belongs to a rival club, or he just doesn't understand what being a supporter is.

How come he's still here? For me he's up there with Dimi *shudder*
BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 15:16 - Sep 19 with 1727 viewsJackhero

I'm amazed someone can be so full of negative comments day in day out DYSS.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 15:24 - Sep 19 with 1683 viewsGowerjack

Gents

Don't bite

It's what he wants
Just ignore him.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 15:39 - Sep 19 with 1609 viewsJackfath

I am amazed at all the grown ups still responding to Dwight.

It's great - he's great and does it to you all every time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 15:40 - Sep 19 with 1613 viewsperchrockjack

Well I ll bite as there s no harm in it and I ll still have some nice smoked HADDOCK for dinner.

Dwight is correct-in a way- Im pretty much obsessed with ccfc as I really do want them to implode; don't want derbies with them,dont want BBC Wales creaming over them all the time,hell I don't want debate from their friendlier fans.

Its rank hypocrisy to "hope they stay alive" then rubbish their predicament.

They do our club no good at all although they do seem to attract the out of town warrriors with nothing else to do in the village.

They are a stain, and it that s biting Dwight be happy.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:03 - Sep 19 with 1524 viewsSweyns_Eye

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 15:39 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

I am amazed at all the grown ups still responding to Dwight.

It's great - he's great and does it to you all every time.

Ah the old fishing ploy defence.

But as William James said "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it".

You've been accused of being DYS, Fathy and I notice you don't seem to fish as often as you used to. Far be it for me to join in the accusations but he does at times seem to have a similar posting style to you.

hmmmm (as the AwFOR would say)...

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:19 - Sep 19 with 1459 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bit like you and your beloved ManUre, told you before, you're getting tedious. Go set up permanent residence on red cafe. I only have 1 person on ignore and it made this site far more pleasurable, think I'm about to have 2.
BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:21 - Sep 19 with 1435 viewsJackfath

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:03 - Sep 19 by Sweyns_Eye

Ah the old fishing ploy defence.

But as William James said "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it".

You've been accused of being DYS, Fathy and I notice you don't seem to fish as often as you used to. Far be it for me to join in the accusations but he does at times seem to have a similar posting style to you.

hmmmm (as the AwFOR would say)...

I don't have to any more when young Dwight is doing such a fine job. He's rapidly becoming as great on here as I once was.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:37 - Sep 19 with 1377 viewsonetimejack

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:21 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

I don't have to any more when young Dwight is doing such a fine job. He's rapidly becoming as great on here as I once was.

The only thing great about you is the way you swallow Dwight's load.
No wonder the youth of today has no future with c#%ts like you teaching them.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:43 - Sep 19 with 1349 viewsTreforys_Jack

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:03 - Sep 19 with 1273 viewsperchrockjack

plenty of protein in tadpoles

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:14 - Sep 19 with 1230 viewsSweyns_Eye

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:21 - Sep 19 by Jackfath

not the same meaning as I'd apply to your adjectives but rightio...

enjoy your retirement in peace my friend.

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:31 - Sep 19 with 1177 viewsepaul

I hardly think Ive bitten, telling him to do one I usually just ignore the prIck, he's just a tedious borish little tw@t. Anyhows said my bit

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:42 - Sep 19 with 1132 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The usual suspects taking the thread off topic again and changing it into an abuse and hatred filled thread.

You make this site difficult to read at times. Grow up, gentleman (Jackfath and Perch are excluded as they conduct themselves very well at all times).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:47 - Sep 19 with 1104 viewsonetimejack

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:42 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The usual suspects taking the thread off topic again and changing it into an abuse and hatred filled thread.

You make this site difficult to read at times. Grow up, gentleman (Jackfath and Perch are excluded as they conduct themselves very well at all times).

One day you WILL wake up with me knuckle deep inside you.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:49 - Sep 19 with 1099 viewsOldjack

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:42 - Sep 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

you are the one that took it off topic , and you got well and truly busted ,you knobend

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 17:50 - Sep 19 with 1091 viewsJackfath

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 16:37 - Sep 19 by onetimejack

The only thing great about you is the way you swallow Dwight's load.
No wonder the youth of today has no future with c#%ts like you teaching them.

Great post anonymous one!

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 19:23 - Sep 19 with 833 viewsMartyrman57

The dream team family all in one thread. Grampa Fath, Daddy Perch and Dwighty Baby ... oh joy !
BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 19:25 - Sep 19 with 821 viewsJackfath

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 19:23 - Sep 19 by Martyrman57

The dream team family all in one thread. Grampa Fath, Daddy Perch and Dwighty Baby ... oh joy !

And all the nondescripts being just that.

Awesome stuff.

BREAKING NEWS live pictures of the press conference currently taking place at on 19:29 - Sep 19 with 807 viewsMartyrman57

Good word. Sums the 3 of you up really well. Leave Planet Swans to Swans supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024