Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. 13:45 - Sep 22 with 14501 viewsjackharris

Capital One Cup Third Round
Tuesday 23rd 7.45pm
Liberty Stadium
Match Officials - ROGER EAST Simon Beck and Adam Nunn Fourth Official Andy Davies
Weather - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636432?day=1

[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 21:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:13 - Sep 23 with 2622 viewsSwansNZ

YESSS!!! Dyer.

Great work by Montero

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:14 - Sep 23 with 2617 viewsShaky

Get in!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:16 - Sep 23 with 2580 viewsJACKARSE

Besic looks strong as feck ....
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:22 - Sep 23 with 2460 viewslidojack

Tony Hibbert will be having nightmares about Montero for years to come after this half.
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:23 - Sep 23 with 2451 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:22 - Sep 23 by lidojack

Tony Hibbert will be having nightmares about Montero for years to come after this half.

He certainly is looking damn handy and dangerous

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:25 - Sep 23 with 2408 viewsLord_Bony

We re on our way to Wembley.

Any streams for Apple not flash?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 20:26]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:29 - Sep 23 with 2332 viewsdantheswansman

Why isnt Montero starting for us ? he is QUALITY .
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:30 - Sep 23 with 2313 viewsShaky

Must be those pink homo boots.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:33 - Sep 23 with 2223 viewsdantheswansman

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:30 - Sep 23 by Shaky

Must be those pink homo boots.

I couldn't care less if they were luminous brown ... the guy is QUALITY , running right at them and beating them , that's what we need ... Monk be starting him as regular after this anyway
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:35 - Sep 23 with 2183 viewsmonmouth

Total reversal after my criticism. Well done boys! :)

Montero's been excellent. Not sure how we get Gomis into the game....a goal would do him wonders. lets hope he sniffs one out in the second half.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:36 - Sep 23 with 2161 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:33 - Sep 23 by dantheswansman

I couldn't care less if they were luminous brown ... the guy is QUALITY , running right at them and beating them , that's what we need ... Monk be starting him as regular after this anyway

Dyer's the one flashing the pink ;-)

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:40 - Sep 23 with 2083 viewsNogginthenog

Montero looks quality made some good runs and nearly put one on the bonce for Gomis, Not sure about Taylor again tonight though, still looks a bit iffy. Hope he gets back to his best soon. Think Shelvey has done well this half too.
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:41 - Sep 23 with 2050 viewsJackoBoostardo

Montero showing his class in a big way tonight! Definite quality purchase right there.

Dyer and the team playing really well - good possession on the ball and good footwork. Even Jazz is putting in a good shift.

Everton don't seem comfortable at times at being pressed. Gylfi all over the midfield in a good way.

I'm liking this, but not safe yet! Another goal from Swansea at least. Come on Swansea!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:43 - Sep 23 with 2021 viewsmonmouth

JJS has been magnificent the last 25 mins of that half.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:44 - Sep 23 with 2001 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Be good to see Fulton on for Carroll - bit more steel required 2nd half
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:54 - Sep 23 with 1845 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Looks like our plan is to defend for 45 minutes again. I must say it's becoming very tiresome.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:56 - Sep 23 with 1823 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:54 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Looks like our plan is to defend for 45 minutes again. I must say it's becoming very tiresome.

apart from when we're attacking and almost scoring of course
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:00 - Sep 23 with 1737 viewspenlan_jack

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 20:54 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:03 - Sep 23 with 1684 viewsslate_dk

It would be nice with a second goal and fielding 11 when the final whistle sounds... could be our first win over Everton since...?! yes I am a plastic

and Cardiff is 0-3... all is well in the world
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 21:04]
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:06 - Sep 23 with 1638 viewsepaul

SSSSSSSSSiiiiiggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:06 - Sep 23 with 1628 viewsjackonicko

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:03 - Sep 23 by slate_dk

It would be nice with a second goal and fielding 11 when the final whistle sounds... could be our first win over Everton since...?! yes I am a plastic

and Cardiff is 0-3... all is well in the world
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 21:04]

There you go
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:07 - Sep 23 with 1603 viewsslate_dk

Shall I wish for a third!?
The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:08 - Sep 23 with 1562 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Good cross from Shelvey there.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:13 - Sep 23 with 1428 viewslidojack

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:15 - Sep 23 with 1357 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Everton Match Thread. on 21:08 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good cross from Shelvey there.

Was that a reference to the shot he just had?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024