Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? 09:12 - Sep 24 with 1562 viewsbig_bloomers

Wasn't there but I remember listening to our penalty shoot out similar to Liverpool last night when it went to the keepers (and maybe beyond) - did Steve Banks score?

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 11:56 - Sep 24 with 1544 viewsWizaard

We won 10-9 on penalties. One from each side missed in the five. It came down to the keepers and Banks scored, while their's put it over the bar.

I was in the West Paddock and was annoyed because it meant we missed the Travellers Rest Tuesday night quiz we normally went to after midweek games.
Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 13:56 - Sep 24 with 1515 viewsOsbourne

Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 11:56 - Sep 24 by Wizaard

We won 10-9 on penalties. One from each side missed in the five. It came down to the keepers and Banks scored, while their's put it over the bar.

I was in the West Paddock and was annoyed because it meant we missed the Travellers Rest Tuesday night quiz we normally went to after midweek games.

What year was this.
Presumably league cup?

Wizaard, surely a penalty shoot out like that was worth missing the pub quiz for!?

I love a good penalty shoot out. Hopefully the Middlesbrough Liverpool shoot out is on the TV football highlights show tonight?
Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 14:26 - Sep 24 with 1509 viewsWizaard

Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 13:56 - Sep 24 by Osbourne

What year was this.
Presumably league cup?

Wizaard, surely a penalty shoot out like that was worth missing the pub quiz for!?

I love a good penalty shoot out. Hopefully the Middlesbrough Liverpool shoot out is on the TV football highlights show tonight?

LeagueCup

LDV glory days. Think there was around 1100 there of whom around 40 had travelled from York.

Freezing, miserable night.
Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 00:20 - Sep 25 with 1484 viewsOsbourne

Anyone got th penalty result when we played York? on 14:26 - Sep 24 by Wizaard

LeagueCup

LDV glory days. Think there was around 1100 there of whom around 40 had travelled from York.

Freezing, miserable night.

LDV - what cup does that stand for?
What Division were Blackpool in then?
Did we go on and win the cup - or get knocked out the next round?

Date 6.1.98 What round was this match?

Nearly 17 years ago!

Karl was probably doing his homework!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024