Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 11:01 - Sep 29 with 3423 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not even on the bench for Napoli the weekend, not sure if that is injury or whether his lacklusture performances for them this season has him down the pecking order?

Seems to already be talk in the Italian press of him going out "on loan" from there in January. If that is the case, maybe we really did loan him for the season with no call back.

Would you have him back? He could be useful in January when we lose Bony and Ki for a month.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Michu on 08:13 - Oct 1 with 494 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu on 00:15 - Oct 1 by JJJack

I'm not sure he ever will "cut it" again at a good level. I believe his injury problems are serious from what I gather. It's a shame but his attitude last season seemed poor to say the least.

Are injuries keeping him out of the side or just poor form? He could easily join the ranks of players who have left our club only to find the grass is not greener and their careers go backwards as a result.
The difference here is that he is still our player. If it does not work out at Napoli it would be madness not to at least have another look at him when he returns.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu on 08:27 - Oct 1 with 472 viewsacejack3065

Michu on 08:13 - Oct 1 by Private_Partz

Are injuries keeping him out of the side or just poor form? He could easily join the ranks of players who have left our club only to find the grass is not greener and their careers go backwards as a result.
The difference here is that he is still our player. If it does not work out at Napoli it would be madness not to at least have another look at him when he returns.

from the clubs perspective we need to be looking at Michu with a view to reintegrate him into the first team set up in the future but it simply appears that Michu doesn't want to play for us ever again. That will probably seal it.
Michu on 08:36 - Oct 1 with 460 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michu on 08:27 - Oct 1 by acejack3065

from the clubs perspective we need to be looking at Michu with a view to reintegrate him into the first team set up in the future but it simply appears that Michu doesn't want to play for us ever again. That will probably seal it.

Indeed it is very likely he does not want to play for us so it is the exit door for him regardless. He could have left because ML went however and did not have faith in GM to turn it around. I had my doubts! It will not have gone unnoticed how well we are doing at the moment and, if this continues, then his mindset could change. I don't think he had any personal issues with GM.
It is a long shot I know but we would surely check him out in the first instance if he does return to the club as a result of an unsuccessful stint.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu on 10:40 - Oct 1 with 394 viewsouttolunch

If he is with them for a season can they loan him out without our permission ?
Michu on 11:53 - Oct 1 with 334 viewsLeonisGod

Michu on 00:15 - Oct 1 by JJJack

I'm not sure he ever will "cut it" again at a good level. I believe his injury problems are serious from what I gather. It's a shame but his attitude last season seemed poor to say the least.

Trouble is, there's no evidence to confirm this 'attitude' myth. It was the same when Newcastle were in for Tayls a few season back. This place went into meltdown and it was "f*ck him, he should do one, blah, blah, blah". And at no point did the player himself say anything against us. Same with Michu - he's been complimentary about us in the press. This is a win, win for player and club. It gets him off the books and a chance to get back to form, when he'll then either come back at his best or we'll get a better price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024