Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
paedophile catcher 15:16 - Oct 2 with 1522 viewsCountyJim

Anyone watch this last night its on 4 on demand

Fairplay to them but is it likely they could in another way get these Dirty scum off by entrapment etc One weasel was let off but his name and picture is out there
paedophile catcher on 15:25 - Oct 2 with 1512 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

I did mate. Excellent TV. Not a shred of sympathy for nonces. They should be fed feet first through a wood pulper.
paedophile catcher on 16:04 - Oct 2 with 1461 viewsperchrockjack

Saw that too.
Great to see these people given the crap they deserve.

Showed how devious and shameless they are though.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

paedophile catcher on 17:22 - Oct 2 with 1410 viewsacejack3065

Should have knee capped the guy who went to see the 11 year old.
paedophile catcher on 17:37 - Oct 2 with 1398 viewsepaul

I saw it, it was captivating yet I felt quite at unease when you saw them, sent a chill down me. Very good programme all the same

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

paedophile catcher on 17:59 - Oct 2 with 1368 viewsJonnyTheJack

Haven't watched this yet but another good one was the 24 hours in Police Custody which was on Channel 4 Monday. Great TV.
paedophile catcher on 18:08 - Oct 2 with 1360 viewsjackportis

paedophile catcher on 17:59 - Oct 2 by JonnyTheJack

Haven't watched this yet but another good one was the 24 hours in Police Custody which was on Channel 4 Monday. Great TV.

Was shocked to see how weedy that bodybuilder had become after 5 months inside.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

paedophile catcher on 18:13 - Oct 2 with 1353 viewsSwanjack10

paedophile catcher on 17:22 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

Should have knee capped the guy who went to see the 11 year old.

Why only him you thick dizzy tw at,they were all kids.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

paedophile catcher on 18:17 - Oct 2 with 1342 viewsSwanjack10

wheres acejacks post gone?i smell a rat.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Login to get fewer ads

paedophile catcher on 18:24 - Oct 2 with 1334 viewslifelong

I watched it.

It's a massive world wide problem, I was reading the other day about that Deputy Head Teacher who had hundreds of photographs of his pupils in the school changing rooms. He took his own life after the Police interviewed him.

You just don't know who you can trust.
paedophile catcher on 18:50 - Oct 2 with 1302 viewsacejack3065

paedophile catcher on 18:13 - Oct 2 by Swanjack10

Why only him you thick dizzy tw at,they were all kids.

F*ck me am I not allowed to leave this board without your permission.

If you must know why I singled that guy out it was because it was supposed to be an 11 year old girl with autism. For me that reached another level of evil at that point in the show and any sense of belief that this should be left up to the police flew out of the window. That man deserved thug justice.

Happy?
paedophile catcher on 18:56 - Oct 2 with 1293 viewsacejack3065

paedophile catcher on 18:17 - Oct 2 by Swanjack10

wheres acejacks post gone?i smell a rat.

Where's swanjack gone, oh right I remember, I couldn't give a f**k.
paedophile catcher on 21:11 - Oct 2 with 1201 viewsSwanzay

I highlighted this topic back in this March on Stinson, as usual Daz being a plum

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/106015/stinson-hunter/#2
paedophile catcher on 21:19 - Oct 2 with 1190 viewsacejack3065

paedophile catcher on 21:11 - Oct 2 by Swanzay

I highlighted this topic back in this March on Stinson, as usual Daz being a plum

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/106015/stinson-hunter/#2

Oh it's this guy, I remember now. I still stick by my comments on that thread.

As long as he remains within the law and hands all information to the police then it's difficult to complain. The individual does also have to understand that he's potentially bringing harm on himself by putting himself out there. If he understands the risk and wants to crack on then who are we to stop him I say.
paedophile catcher on 21:43 - Oct 2 with 1166 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://stinson-hunter.com/gallery/

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

paedophile catcher on 22:07 - Oct 2 with 1142 viewsGorslasJack

paedophile catcher on 18:50 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

F*ck me am I not allowed to leave this board without your permission.

If you must know why I singled that guy out it was because it was supposed to be an 11 year old girl with autism. For me that reached another level of evil at that point in the show and any sense of belief that this should be left up to the police flew out of the window. That man deserved thug justice.

Happy?

How was this guy released without charge?
paedophile catcher on 22:52 - Oct 2 with 1102 viewsC_jack

Very dangerous precedent.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

paedophile catcher on 07:04 - Oct 3 with 1042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

paedophile catcher on 22:07 - Oct 2 by GorslasJack

How was this guy released without charge?

Like Rotherham I'm beginning to think there may be certain sections within the police force (it's a force not a service Simon Pegg) that seem to think that this all "might be ok".
It's at odds with the decent normal human reaction (as Acejack elucidated so well).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

paedophile catcher on 08:43 - Oct 3 with 1005 viewsacejack3065

God knows. It's one of the reasons I singled him out though even if my uneaven hatred of nonces upsets swanjack enough for him to start insulting me.

If someone breaks into your car and you have home CCTV then you should hand that evidence into the police and they should utilise it.

That man turned up with the intention of sleeping with an 11 year old disabled girl. That's the only logical answer to why he was there. He should have done three years minimum like that other eyeballed c**t. As it turns out he was released without charge so Hunter's time would have been better served giving that guy a kicking.

I'm a fairly liberal, left wing kind of person but if you turn up to a place looking to have sex with an underage child and are confronted by a group of burly, pissed off men then expect immediate and painful consequences.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024