Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 17:29 - Oct 4 with 12007 viewsMagic_Michu

What a pile of steaming turd.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Neil Taylor on 17:41 - Oct 4 with 5654 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The weak link for sure. For someone with such a low centre of gravity his agility is appalling and he is 'done' with the slightest piece of skill resulting in cross after cross being delivered from his side, often resulting in a goal such as today.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Neil Taylor on 17:54 - Oct 4 with 5560 viewsMagic_Michu

Desperately need 2 new full backs.

Neil Taylor on 17:55 - Oct 4 with 5547 viewsLeonisGod

Neil Taylor on 17:54 - Oct 4 by Magic_Michu

Desperately need 2 new full backs.

No we don't
Neil Taylor on 17:59 - Oct 4 with 5518 viewsMagic_Michu

Do you think Taylor has shown anything this afternoon which indicates he's up to this level?

Neil Taylor on 18:02 - Oct 4 with 5485 viewsJackoBoostardo

Neil Taylor on 17:59 - Oct 4 by Magic_Michu

Do you think Taylor has shown anything this afternoon which indicates he's up to this level?

I think you need to sit down and chill for a while before you turn into DYSS.

Taylor has lost his style that we loved before his injury. Whether this will come back - I don't know. But Taylor wasn't the only one on the pitch today.

If he can step up his game and recover what he's lost, then I'd be extremely happy.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Neil Taylor on 18:04 - Oct 4 with 5463 viewsRancid

I must be going insane because I thought he done ok
Neil Taylor on 18:08 - Oct 4 with 5439 viewsQuakerJack

I got slaughtered for saying this after last week. Cost us both goals, simply not up to it.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Neil Taylor on 18:10 - Oct 4 with 5407 viewsshingle

Neil Taylor on 17:55 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

No we don't

Yes we do.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 18:11 - Oct 4 with 5395 viewsshingle

Neil Taylor on 18:04 - Oct 4 by Rancid

Yep your going insane.
Neil Taylor on 18:12 - Oct 4 with 5389 viewsshandyjack

He has been dreadful this season, defending for the first goal was dreadful

Poll: Expectation for the season

Neil Taylor on 18:13 - Oct 4 with 5369 viewsbluenile

Neil Taylor on 18:04 - Oct 4 by Rancid

You're going insane...........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Neil Taylor on 18:14 - Oct 4 with 5357 viewsAndy1300

Cost us the goals, however we should have been 3 up by half time

Number 1 team in Wales

Neil Taylor on 18:15 - Oct 4 with 5346 viewsQuakerJack

Neil Taylor on 18:11 - Oct 4 by shingle

Yep your going insane.

Yeah, you're mental buddy, he's awful, Jazz is a better full back.... Taylor looks conference standard, the first goal that cross should never have come in. The second, I've had hookers tighter than he got to Ameobi, out of position and when he got back into position he started running away from the ball towards goal and must have had a rocket from ash before he started running towards the ball, by then it was too late.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Neil Taylor on 18:23 - Oct 4 with 5302 viewsshingle

Neil Taylor on 18:15 - Oct 4 by QuakerJack

Yeah, you're mental buddy, he's awful, Jazz is a better full back.... Taylor looks conference standard, the first goal that cross should never have come in. The second, I've had hookers tighter than he got to Ameobi, out of position and when he got back into position he started running away from the ball towards goal and must have had a rocket from ash before he started running towards the ball, by then it was too late.

Hmmm i think you have replied to the wrong post i thought Taylor was awful as well.
Neil Taylor on 18:27 - Oct 4 with 5269 viewsbluenile

Neil Taylor on 18:23 - Oct 4 by shingle

Hmmm i think you have replied to the wrong post i thought Taylor was awful as well.

No Shingle........re-read it mate, he was correct.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Neil Taylor on 18:30 - Oct 4 with 5243 viewsBonjour

STOP THE CROSS!!!
Neil Taylor on 18:32 - Oct 4 with 5229 viewsQuakerJack

Neil Taylor on 18:23 - Oct 4 by shingle

I was affirming what you said about the other poster being mad for thinking Taylor is playing well. Sorry if I confused you.

Neil Taylor on 18:33 - Oct 4 with 5220 viewsKilkennyjack

Taylor and jazz contributed next to nothing today. Yes we need two young bright full backs urgently. Or - borrow super Ben back and buy adam matthews ! Sorted !

Beware of the Risen People

Neil Taylor on 18:33 - Oct 4 with 5216 viewsshingle

Neil Taylor on 18:27 - Oct 4 by bluenile

No Shingle........re-read it mate, he was correct.

Correct about what.
Neil Taylor on 18:35 - Oct 4 with 5200 viewsQuakerJack

Neil Taylor on 18:30 - Oct 4 by Bonjour

STOP THE CROSS!!!

Init, how the hell that first one came in is mystifying... first rule of being a full back. That pen he gave away for Wales as well, he's costing us games and he nearly embarrassed his country.

Neil Taylor on 18:35 - Oct 4 with 5196 viewsshingle

Neil Taylor on 18:32 - Oct 4 by QuakerJack

I was affirming what you said about the other poster being mad for thinking Taylor is playing well. Sorry if I confused you.

No problem, i do get confused from time to time mind you.
Neil Taylor on 18:47 - Oct 4 with 5134 viewsQuakerJack

He's always after a move as well, every window. Needs to knuckle down because he's looking at a move back to Wrexham the way he's playing

Neil Taylor on 19:23 - Oct 4 with 5013 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Neil Taylor on 18:33 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

Taylor and jazz contributed next to nothing today. Yes we need two young bright full backs urgently. Or - borrow super Ben back and buy adam matthews ! Sorted !

this wouldnt make a huge difference today

Full backs get beaten from time to time and chances get created in every game. just so happens that they scored 2 out of the 3 chances they had.

I thought they both played well today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Neil Taylor on 19:26 - Oct 4 with 4995 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Rangel was dreadful today , didn't support dyer who was fuc king world class by the way .

He must of overlapped him at least twice .

Fuc ck my eyes

Hurry back Rangel

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Neil Taylor on 19:27 - Oct 4 with 4987 viewsLeonisGod

Neil Taylor on 18:10 - Oct 4 by shingle

Yes we do.

So our right back who statistically is amongst the best defenders in the division isn't up to it now? Ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024