Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United 22:48 - Oct 20 with 1456 viewsMrSwan

We should be looking to Manchester United for inspiration they done tonight what we should have done yesterday absolutely magnificent stuff.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Manchester United on 22:49 - Oct 20 with 1444 viewsScoobyWho

At this moment in time we haven't got anywhere near that metal or guts to get anything from a Game.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Manchester United on 22:50 - Oct 20 with 1436 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's difficult when you have somebody incharge whose gameplan is to defend a 1-0 lead for however long is left in the match.

Of course when the opposition equalise / score first we have no gameplan and our man in charge plays real life football manager and hopes for the best while thinking of ways to deflect attention away from his poor management.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester United on 22:52 - Oct 20 with 1424 viewsMrSwan

Manchester United on 22:49 - Oct 20 by ScoobyWho

At this moment in time we haven't got anywhere near that metal or guts to get anything from a Game.

I think it comes down to having a very good defensive midfielder united had two of those with Blind and Fellaini who did the job in hand we really need a strong defensive midfield player who can bully teams when needed but who is that player we should be looking for?

Manchester United on 23:12 - Oct 20 with 1384 viewsJethroJack

Manchester United on 22:50 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's difficult when you have somebody incharge whose gameplan is to defend a 1-0 lead for however long is left in the match.

Of course when the opposition equalise / score first we have no gameplan and our man in charge plays real life football manager and hopes for the best while thinking of ways to deflect attention away from his poor management.

DYSS....A.D.D. overdrive
Manchester United on 23:54 - Oct 20 with 1351 viewsSwansNZ

Look at Manchester United for inspiration?
No, Chelsea - they are much better.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Manchester United on 23:59 - Oct 20 with 1339 viewsSwansNZ

Manchester United on 22:50 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You missed the OT game of course

Manchester United on 00:02 - Oct 21 with 1335 viewsMrSwan

Manchester United on 23:59 - Oct 20 by SwansNZ

You missed the OT game of course

that was the plan then just that we showed a bit more fight that day after they scored we no longer have that fight

Manchester United on 00:08 - Oct 21 with 1327 viewsSwansNZ

Manchester United on 00:02 - Oct 21 by MrSwan

that was the plan then just that we showed a bit more fight that day after they scored we no longer have that fight

We’ve only played 8 games. 3 defeats in 5 is hardly is a cause for saying we have no fight. We didn’t play well in the 2nd half on Saturday, but give credit to Stoke, they came out and played much better — it happens. We should have gone in at half-time least 2 up, but hey, as I said, shit happens. On to the next game.

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United on 00:28 - Oct 21 with 1309 viewskopperburgjack

Also want to copy their away support, outstanding didnt stop singing for 90 mins again. Head and shoulders above any other away support in English leagues although leeds are pretty close

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Manchester United on 00:32 - Oct 21 with 1305 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United on 00:28 - Oct 21 by kopperburgjack

Also want to copy their away support, outstanding didnt stop singing for 90 mins again. Head and shoulders above any other away support in English leagues although leeds are pretty close

Their home support is dire.

I agree the away support is fantastic too.

Ours is amongst the worst in the league unfortunately.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester United on 00:37 - Oct 21 with 1302 viewskopperburgjack

Manchester United on 00:32 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I know, probably doesn't help the distance we have to travel all the time compared to most teams in England. Fuel/coach/train tickets so expensive and takes us at least an hour just to get out of Wales ffs :(

The midlands clubs have it so easy being in the middle of everything!

Manchester United on 00:42 - Oct 21 with 1293 viewsMrSwan

For the first half yesterday our support was pretty good after half time it went to pieces but as you say the united fans went from the first to the last.

Manchester United on 00:45 - Oct 21 with 1290 viewskopperburgjack

Manchester United on 00:42 - Oct 21 by MrSwan

For the first half yesterday our support was pretty good after half time it went to pieces but as you say the united fans went from the first to the last.

All you could hear on tv was the swans fans first half! Thought they were decent second half to be honest, but obv can only tell from what I heard on tv which can sometimes be very deceiving!

Manchester United on 09:04 - Oct 21 with 1189 viewsjacksinceever

Yes. And we did to them and WBA what they should have done to WBA. What's your point?
Manchester United on 09:08 - Oct 21 with 1184 viewsjacksinceever

Manchester United on 00:42 - Oct 21 by MrSwan

I'm surprised most of the Manure fans know their songs as their away support must comprise of different faces every week, and with a whole assortment of regional accents.
Not to forget the many who's first language isn't English ....
Manchester United on 09:16 - Oct 21 with 1175 viewsbuilthjack

The top and bottom of it is, with their huge budget , Man Utd should be stuffing teams like West Brom. Better to look into that and go on their forum and tell them. We are on a low budget and doing exceptionally well.
We are in the Premier League, and if honest, we would accept a mid table finish. Anything else is a bonus.
It's nonsense saying we should be doing like Man Utd. Didn't we go there and give them a lesson on their own back yard?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Manchester United on 11:29 - Oct 21 with 1134 viewskopperburgjack

Manchester United on 09:08 - Oct 21 by jacksinceever

I'm surprised most of the Manure fans know their songs as their away support must comprise of different faces every week, and with a whole assortment of regional accents.
Not to forget the many who's first language isn't English ....

Nah it pains me to say it but their away fans are the propper hardcore ones. I know a few of them and to be far, even though it's hard to get tickets they always sort eachother out with tickets even if they have to pay a little over face value. Even if they don't get a ticket at first they usually go to the ground and try buy one outside the away end

Manchester United on 13:31 - Oct 21 with 1090 viewscontroversial_jack

Manchester United on 11:29 - Oct 21 by kopperburgjack

Nah it pains me to say it but their away fans are the propper hardcore ones. I know a few of them and to be far, even though it's hard to get tickets they always sort eachother out with tickets even if they have to pay a little over face value. Even if they don't get a ticket at first they usually go to the ground and try buy one outside the away end

Going back in the 80s they ran a bus from Swansea to every game. It used to stop off in Skewen , Neath and I think P toilet too. That's hard core!
Manchester United on 13:46 - Oct 21 with 1063 viewsdan_swansea

Manchester United on 00:32 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I disagree with your last point.

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Manchester United on 14:28 - Oct 21 with 1031 viewsDewi1jack

Manchester United on 09:16 - Oct 21 by builthjack

The top and bottom of it is, with their huge budget , Man Utd should be stuffing teams like West Brom. Better to look into that and go on their forum and tell them. We are on a low budget and doing exceptionally well.
We are in the Premier League, and if honest, we would accept a mid table finish. Anything else is a bonus.
It's nonsense saying we should be doing like Man Utd. Didn't we go there and give them a lesson on their own back yard?

This.
Yernited broke the British transfer record at nearly £60 million.
Yernited loaned a player at between 1 and a half to twice what we paid for Will.
Nearly £84 million on 2 players, or put another way, nearly matching our inbred cousins to the East debt to the Malay Jack.
Total spend over £150 million, somewhere around double and a quarter our total turnover for 2012-2013.
Shouldn't Yernited beat everyone except maybe Chelsea or City?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024