Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the scum at Millwall 13:23 - Oct 25 with 4832 viewsstevethejack

Lovely quote from the commentator "not a single red shirt in the away end".

Oh so glad we have Huw & co.
the scum at Millwall on 21:38 - Oct 26 with 779 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

the scum at Millwall on 21:23 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

changing your tune already.

What happened to the revolution ?

Btw - who else did Chelsea interview when they took Mourinho back this time? Anyone ? Or did they decide who they wanted and just appoint him without a pointless charade?

Obviously he is hugely successful and doesn't need an interview, but the point is relevant - if you know who you want, why bother seeing another 5 people. Even at Chelsea's level, it may have been that someone else could have been better - it's all relative.

So you're comparing why Chelsea didn't bother interviewing anyone else when Jose Mourinho was willing to take the job to Swansea City not interviewing anyone when managerial nobody Garry Monk decided he was decent at Football Manager 2014 and thought he'd like a go at the real thing?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

the scum at Millwall on 21:48 - Oct 26 with 759 viewsOldjack

the scum at Millwall on 21:23 - Oct 26 by ScoobyDoo

Nah far more popular on here, plus i need to be amused

This should do it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the scum at Millwall on 21:51 - Oct 26 with 747 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 21:38 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So you're comparing why Chelsea didn't bother interviewing anyone else when Jose Mourinho was willing to take the job to Swansea City not interviewing anyone when managerial nobody Garry Monk decided he was decent at Football Manager 2014 and thought he'd like a go at the real thing?

You're obviously far too stupid to understand the point being made.

And that managerial nobody is 6th in the premier league.
the scum at Millwall on 21:55 - Oct 26 with 733 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

the scum at Millwall on 21:51 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

You're obviously far too stupid to understand the point being made.

And that managerial nobody is 6th in the premier league.

We should be higher. Too many points have been thrown away this season already.
He has potential but I'm not sure whether he's capable of reaching it.

I'm prepared to give him a season provided he doesn't take us too close to 18th place along the way.

the scum at Millwall on 22:09 - Oct 26 with 701 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 21:55 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should be higher. Too many points have been thrown away this season already.
He has potential but I'm not sure whether he's capable of reaching it.

I'm prepared to give him a season provided he doesn't take us too close to 18th place along the way.

well we've thrown away less points so far this season than in any previous premier league season under any other manager. We've also thrown away less points or goals than Man Utd, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton.

And I don't think anybody at all cares what you're prepared to give him really - don't you think? You're pretty insignificant as the club goes - you don't buy tickets, don't have a season ticket, don't give them any income, don't give any support at all in any meaningful way. You're contribution to the club could be written on the back on a stamp, so all in all, it really doesn't matter what you're prepared to give him.

Are you capable of reaching your potential?
the scum at Millwall on 22:15 - Oct 26 with 687 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

the scum at Millwall on 22:09 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

well we've thrown away less points so far this season than in any previous premier league season under any other manager. We've also thrown away less points or goals than Man Utd, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton.

And I don't think anybody at all cares what you're prepared to give him really - don't you think? You're pretty insignificant as the club goes - you don't buy tickets, don't have a season ticket, don't give them any income, don't give any support at all in any meaningful way. You're contribution to the club could be written on the back on a stamp, so all in all, it really doesn't matter what you're prepared to give him.

Are you capable of reaching your potential?

I don't see how you're in a position to be so knowledgeable in regards to what I contribute financially to the club and how much support I give them.

I believe I am capable of reaching it, yes. I strive to follow people like Garry who manipulate their way into jobs and situations they they perhaps do not deserve but are determined enough to force such doors open.

the scum at Millwall on 22:20 - Oct 26 with 671 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 22:15 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't see how you're in a position to be so knowledgeable in regards to what I contribute financially to the club and how much support I give them.

I believe I am capable of reaching it, yes. I strive to follow people like Garry who manipulate their way into jobs and situations they they perhaps do not deserve but are determined enough to force such doors open.

Dwight - it's really, really obvious what support you give. And you've written many many times about not going, not being prepared to pay the prices, not being prepared even to trot down the road to see us play at Old Trafford.

And if that is genuinely your attitude, then I can say with absolute certainty that you won't reach any potential you may have.
the scum at Millwall on 22:45 - Oct 26 with 621 viewsacejack3065

the scum at Millwall on 22:15 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry manipulated the club to get the job? Funny that you've actually said that, whether you mean that or not.

Otherwise you're the same boring, tedious w****r that drives the forum into the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

the scum at Millwall on 23:10 - Oct 26 with 593 viewsDewi1jack

the scum at Millwall on 16:47 - Oct 25 by reddythered

Could be worse.

We could be Birmingham.

No Reddy.
No matter how bad you lot are, you couldn't be Birmingham...

They play in blue

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

the scum at Millwall on 23:27 - Oct 26 with 577 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

the scum at Millwall on 22:45 - Oct 26 by acejack3065

Garry manipulated the club to get the job? Funny that you've actually said that, whether you mean that or not.

Otherwise you're the same boring, tedious w****r that drives the forum into the ground.

I've said it before.

I don't think it's a coincidence he was a central figure in the ousting of Sousa and Laudrup and then was lined up behind the scenes ready to takeover from Laudrup.

He's played the club well and it's something that impressed me. It gives me hope he has the right tools to be a successful manager although his recent childish outbursts haven't aided him.

the scum at Millwall on 23:48 - Oct 26 with 553 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 23:27 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've said it before.

I don't think it's a coincidence he was a central figure in the ousting of Sousa and Laudrup and then was lined up behind the scenes ready to takeover from Laudrup.

He's played the club well and it's something that impressed me. It gives me hope he has the right tools to be a successful manager although his recent childish outbursts haven't aided him.

oh this is fantastic.

Apart from completely missing the point and being so stupid you repeated your comments, I'm actually laughing at the thought of your Machiavellian manoeuvres in the cut throat, high stakes, winner takes it all world of the animal conservation department at Salford University. I do hope Daniel Craig is available for the film, or Colin Farrell perhaps...

Genuinely priceless Dwight.
the scum at Millwall on 23:52 - Oct 26 with 544 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

the scum at Millwall on 23:48 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

oh this is fantastic.

Apart from completely missing the point and being so stupid you repeated your comments, I'm actually laughing at the thought of your Machiavellian manoeuvres in the cut throat, high stakes, winner takes it all world of the animal conservation department at Salford University. I do hope Daniel Craig is available for the film, or Colin Farrell perhaps...

Genuinely priceless Dwight.

Funnily enough they were filming a big film there last week. Liam Neeson, Sigourney Weaver and numerous other high profile actors / actresses were there.

the scum at Millwall on 23:56 - Oct 26 with 540 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 23:52 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Funnily enough they were filming a big film there last week. Liam Neeson, Sigourney Weaver and numerous other high profile actors / actresses were there.

watch and learn Dwight, watch and learn. That way, when you write your doubtless gripping thriller about your rise to the top, you will know a little about screen craft.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024