Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue 21:56 - Oct 28 with 4131 viewsParlay

Wasnt even a foul let alone a sending off. Shocking.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 21:57 - Oct 28 with 2946 viewsHighjack

Would like to say it's unbelievable but it's happening every week so I'm just kinda accepting it now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 21:59 - Oct 28 with 2866 viewsQuakerJack

Mike Riley is currently bundling his family into his nuclear fall out shelter and readying himself for Monk to drop a bomb in his interview.

conned again.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 21:59 - Oct 28 with 2865 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 21:57 - Oct 28 by Highjack

Would like to say it's unbelievable but it's happening every week so I'm just kinda accepting it now.

its because we welsh mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 21:59 - Oct 28 with 2837 viewsParlay

Was just saying the same thing. Referees are deciding whether we win lose or draw at the moment, we may as well just ask them before the game and then not bother actually playing the damn game.

Just seems so pointless at the moment.

Forum celebrity

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:01 - Oct 28 with 2743 viewsQuakerJack

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 21:59 - Oct 28 by Parlay

Was just saying the same thing. Referees are deciding whether we win lose or draw at the moment, we may as well just ask them before the game and then not bother actually playing the damn game.

Just seems so pointless at the moment.

Yet our manager will still get fined for speaking out... incredible!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:02 - Oct 28 with 2698 viewsmax936

We had 3 yellows and a red card, yet Borini who kicked fuk out of Taylor numerous times and didn't even get a telling off ffs, that can't be the same Stroud that used to ref our games years ago surely he was a kant to ffs.

Liverpool 15 fouls and one Yellow card, us 11 fouls 3 yellows and 1 red fuking hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:03 - Oct 28 with 2685 viewsstevethejack

My first thoughts were, what a great challenge. I couldn't believe it when ref gave a free kick, then I saw him going for a card, and couldn't believe he was giving a yellow for that. Then I saw it was red, and then I saw red, raging at that decision.

This wasn't a dodgy stream I was watching and might have been unsure it was a good challenge, but HD pictures from French TV.

Absolutely fuming
Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:04 - Oct 28 with 2631 viewsSwanzay

Shocking decision, like others im fecking fuming!
Login to get fewer ads

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:05 - Oct 28 with 2604 viewsParlay

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:03 - Oct 28 by stevethejack

My first thoughts were, what a great challenge. I couldn't believe it when ref gave a free kick, then I saw him going for a card, and couldn't believe he was giving a yellow for that. Then I saw it was red, and then I saw red, raging at that decision.

This wasn't a dodgy stream I was watching and might have been unsure it was a good challenge, but HD pictures from French TV.

Absolutely fuming

I applauded the challenge and would be more than happy to say if it was a bad one. Excellent challenge and yet again a sad day for the game where a ref decides the outcome, just a shame we seem to be on the losing end of all of these sad days for football.

Forum celebrity

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:08 - Oct 28 with 2501 viewsJonnyTheJack

Football is fuc*ed. Why are these refs in charge of such important decisions these days?

They're needs to be a challenge process in games like the NFL but it just makes too much sense for football.

I hope Monk absolutely rips the ref to bits. Who was the ref anyway? never seen him before in my life.
Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:21 - Oct 28 with 2329 viewsJonathans_coat

I once did a statistical analysis when I was bored a few seasons back in the championship. I was of the opinion that refs where far more likely to issue cards to swansea players than opposition players. I can't actually remember the exact results but the stats showed on average opposition players were carded every 3.5ish fouls but swansea players were carded every 2.5ish fouls! There were some games where we committed roughly 1/4 of the fouls but received about 3/4 of the cards! Garry has experienced this over the last 10 years as a player, and now is seeing it as a manager, he must be as sick of it as the rest of us!

I'm not saying there is some sort of conspiracy against Swansea, or deliberate bias, but there must be something subconsciously going on with referees and it needs looking at! For those who say it balances out over the course of a season, I certainly have not seen that myself over the last 15 years or so! When was the last howler of a decision, that gifted us a win, courtesy of a red card or penalty???
Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:33 - Oct 28 with 2188 viewsskippyjack

Ref making shocking decision at a big club shocker.. The FA control referees.. The FA get paid by TV companies.. and keeping a club like Liverpool in a rubbish competition.. earns them more money.. it's quite simple.. Corruption.. yes.. Will it stop.. no.. that's modern Britain in a nutshell... the government probably get a backdoor tax boost..

Liverpool = big business = massive marketing value
Swansea = a business = average marketing value
FA = business run by millionaires = supported by government
Referees = employees of FA = give Liverpool the rub of the green..

That's modern football for you

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:34 - Oct 28 with 2179 viewsQuakerJack

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:21 - Oct 28 by Jonathans_coat

I once did a statistical analysis when I was bored a few seasons back in the championship. I was of the opinion that refs where far more likely to issue cards to swansea players than opposition players. I can't actually remember the exact results but the stats showed on average opposition players were carded every 3.5ish fouls but swansea players were carded every 2.5ish fouls! There were some games where we committed roughly 1/4 of the fouls but received about 3/4 of the cards! Garry has experienced this over the last 10 years as a player, and now is seeing it as a manager, he must be as sick of it as the rest of us!

I'm not saying there is some sort of conspiracy against Swansea, or deliberate bias, but there must be something subconsciously going on with referees and it needs looking at! For those who say it balances out over the course of a season, I certainly have not seen that myself over the last 15 years or so! When was the last howler of a decision, that gifted us a win, courtesy of a red card or penalty???

There was quite a substantial analysis done recently that said we are the most hard done by in the league. It also concluded that Clattenburg was the most favourable ref towards us.

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:35 - Oct 28 with 2158 viewsDaithejack

The FA have got to start bringing in Officials from other countys for the premiere league the standard in Britain is shocking. When I was playing local league football years ago you would hardly ever get a ref for a game and its the same now when my son plays, nobody wants to do it because of the abuse you get. Its starting to show now at the top level because half of the refs that have come through the system are F#%king tossers. Sorry for the strong words but I''m F#%king fuming at the way we have been treated lately. So a lesson to everybody if you watch or play local football at the weekend don't give the ref any stick because half of them give up in the end and we are left with the w#%kers we are currently getting week in week out.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 22:37]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:38 - Oct 28 with 2125 viewsQuakerJack

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:35 - Oct 28 by Daithejack

The FA have got to start bringing in Officials from other countys for the premiere league the standard in Britain is shocking. When I was playing local league football years ago you would hardly ever get a ref for a game and its the same now when my son plays, nobody wants to do it because of the abuse you get. Its starting to show now at the top level because half of the refs that have come through the system are F#%king tossers. Sorry for the strong words but I''m F#%king fuming at the way we have been treated lately. So a lesson to everybody if you watch or play local football at the weekend don't give the ref any stick because half of them give up in the end and we are left with the w#%kers we are currently getting week in week out.

Needs to be taken out of their hands and technology brought in. They're incompetent.

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:38 - Oct 28 with 2124 viewsItchySphincter

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:33 - Oct 28 by skippyjack

Ref making shocking decision at a big club shocker.. The FA control referees.. The FA get paid by TV companies.. and keeping a club like Liverpool in a rubbish competition.. earns them more money.. it's quite simple.. Corruption.. yes.. Will it stop.. no.. that's modern Britain in a nutshell... the government probably get a backdoor tax boost..

Liverpool = big business = massive marketing value
Swansea = a business = average marketing value
FA = business run by millionaires = supported by government
Referees = employees of FA = give Liverpool the rub of the green..

That's modern football for you

Yeah, that's just paranoid bullshit skip.

It's simply poor decision making. It's the sporting equivalent of politics. The best people for the job aren't willing or fit enough for it so you get these second rate minges. The ref was having a good game until his brain turned in to blancmange.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:44 - Oct 28 with 2060 viewsmarchamjack

Just had a text off one of my clients who is a well known professional footballer (and no, I'm not going to name him obviously) who knows I'm a Swans fan and said " hard luck, you lot were done. another stupid little prck of a ref who thinks he's the superstar on the pitch and wants to make the headlines, ruining our game". Couldn't agree more. I feel sick after that. Well beyond a joke now. There's too many decisions now against us to do the famous 'they all even out over the season' bllx. Gutted.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:44 - Oct 28 with 2050 viewsCatullus

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:38 - Oct 28 by ItchySphincter

It's simply poor decision making. It's the sporting equivalent of politics. The best people for the job aren't willing or fit enough for it so you get these second rate minges. The ref was having a good game until his brain turned in to blancmange.

Just because we're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get us!

Besides, it happens too often for us not to draw certain conclusions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:46 - Oct 28 with 2007 viewsskippyjack

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:38 - Oct 28 by ItchySphincter

How is it paranoia.. it's simple business ethics.. the FA would rather Liverpool in the cup than Swansea.. for money reasons.. the FA is a business.. not a sport.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:48 - Oct 28 with 1978 viewsItchySphincter

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:44 - Oct 28 by Catullus

Just because we're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get us!

Besides, it happens too often for us not to draw certain conclusions.

It's true to say it was a bad decision, a game changer given the time on the clock, and that we have more than our fair share.

Conspiracy? Nah. I thought you were better than that.

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:50 - Oct 28 with 1945 viewsItchySphincter

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:46 - Oct 28 by skippyjack

How is it paranoia.. it's simple business ethics.. the FA would rather Liverpool in the cup than Swansea.. for money reasons.. the FA is a business.. not a sport.

Nonsense. It's not the FA Cup, not even the Premier League, makes diddly squat difference who wins it.

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:52 - Oct 28 with 1917 viewsSwansNZ

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:46 - Oct 28 by skippyjack

It's not just the big teams though. I'd hardly class Stoke a big or an FA/Sky favourite

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:53 - Oct 28 with 1905 viewscoolair

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:35 - Oct 28 by Daithejack

You would not like that at all. European refs would not allow half of what the British refs does. With foreign refs broad in there would be a lot more cards than now
Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:54 - Oct 28 with 1888 viewsItchySphincter

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:52 - Oct 28 by SwansNZ

It's not just the big teams though. I'd hardly class Stoke a big or an FA/Sky favourite

Even the tin foil hat brigade would find it hard to argue with that. Incompetence, plain and simple.

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 23:00 - Oct 28 with 1823 viewsLeonisGod

Cheated by the ref again - how long does this continue on 22:48 - Oct 28 by ItchySphincter

It's true to say it was a bad decision, a game changer given the time on the clock, and that we have more than our fair share.

Conspiracy? Nah. I thought you were better than that.

The first goal was the game changer. But with Fed on the pitch, we (jonjo) wouldn't have lost the battle that led up to their second as far as I could tell (although it was up the other end so didn't have the best view).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024