Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage 14:03 - Oct 29 with 14049 viewsthomasJack

Garry Monk's wife has taken to Twitter to vent her anger after a fan dropped off a letter at their house criticising her husband's management of the Swans.

Lexy Blackwell says she is appalled someone would visit their family home rather than contact the Swans boss via the club.

She posted earlier today: "Absolutely incensed a neighbour has the audacity2hand deliver a letter moaning at Garry's handling of things/everything he's doing wrong.

"If u want2talk2him go2the Swans.Don't come2my childrens home. Or better still,as u think u know better than him,y don't u become a manager."

The Swans lost 2-1 away at Liverpool last night in the Capital One Cup.

But they have had a successful start to the season and are sitting in sixth place in the Barclays Premier League having won four, drawn two and lost three of their opening nine games.

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Gary-Monk-s-wife-fury-fan-drops-letter-h
Follow us: @SWEveningPost on Twitter | SWEveningPost on Facebook

Poll: Next signing

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:05 - Oct 29 with 5072 viewsKennedy

Stay off Twitter please Mrs Monk.

Just call me JFK

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:09 - Oct 29 with 5041 viewsdgt73

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:05 - Oct 29 by Kennedy

Why should she stay off twitter?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:10 - Oct 29 with 5039 viewsSwanzay

Wonder what idiot did that? Very crass.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:11 - Oct 29 with 5031 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:05 - Oct 29 by Kennedy

Stay off Twitter?
Why because it further enhances the fact we've got some of the biggest c*nts on the planet following us?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:12 - Oct 29 with 5021 viewsdgt73

Why the fuk would anyone want to call at the Monks family home is beyond me, especially when there are very young children present. Who ever did that is sad.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 14:14]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:19 - Oct 29 with 4973 viewsblaine_scfc

When she was last tweeting I cringed, but for someone to go to his family home and post something is a joke. How sad can some people get? I can understand how pi**ed off she is this time.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:22 - Oct 29 with 4945 viewsmonmouth

Some downsides of the communication age.

1. Every tosser thinks that they are entitled to an opinion (which they are) that in their stupid head counts (it doesn't) and they need to share (they don't).
2. People react to every individual tosser's opinion.
3. Twitter.
4. Socially acceptable public illiteracy. 'Y don't u come 2 c me'. Jesus wept (and yes I know I've likely made some arcane or obvious grammar mistakes...don't bother.)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:24 - Oct 29 with 4916 viewsperchrockjack

YEAH, who really would do such a thing.

Plenty

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:32 - Oct 29 with 4865 viewsJackhero

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:11 - Oct 29 by Darran

Stay off Twitter?
Why because it further enhances the fact we've got some of the biggest c*nts on the planet following us?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:37 - Oct 29 with 4844 viewscontroversial_jack

What's wrong with dropping anyone a letter, as long as they do it peacefully and don't cause a problem. If it was fan mail they would probably be delighted
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:37 - Oct 29 with 4838 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:22 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Some downsides of the communication age.

1. Every tosser thinks that they are entitled to an opinion (which they are) that in their stupid head counts (it doesn't) and they need to share (they don't).
2. People react to every individual tosser's opinion.
3. Twitter.
4. Socially acceptable public illiteracy. 'Y don't u come 2 c me'. Jesus wept (and yes I know I've likely made some arcane or obvious grammar mistakes...don't bother.)

How long does it take to type "to" for f*ck's sake?
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 4827 viewsscottishjack

Hopefully this is the work of a follower of another team up to mischief. Cringing to think one of our supporters would get up to this kind of tomf**kery...
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:41 - Oct 29 with 4816 viewsC_jack

does she have a moan at the postie every time the mail comes in the morning?

I couldn't afford a stamp.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 14:41]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:42 - Oct 29 with 4803 viewsbuilthjack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:37 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

What's wrong with dropping anyone a letter, as long as they do it peacefully and don't cause a problem. If it was fan mail they would probably be delighted

Or if it was Ronaldo pleading to sign.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:54 - Oct 29 with 4732 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I understand her being annoyed, but she didn't need to declare it to the world. Write them back, or better still, get someone to draft it for her as it seems she's a bit illiterate. She's done Garry no favours here.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 14:55]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:12 - Oct 29 with 4660 viewscontroversial_jack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:54 - Oct 29 by NeiltheTaylor

I understand her being annoyed, but she didn't need to declare it to the world. Write them back, or better still, get someone to draft it for her as it seems she's a bit illiterate. She's done Garry no favours here.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 14:55]

I get annoyed every time the Postie drops off wads of junk mail at my house
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:24 - Oct 29 with 4598 viewsdobjack2

Whilst grammar police may not like the wording of the twitter response she has every right to be pi$$ed off.

Irrespective of its contents the letter was delivered to Garry's home not his place of work. I'm sure that the writer of the letter and their family would really appreciate people turning up at their doorstep and dropping off letters suggesting ways in which they could do their job better etc.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:42 - Oct 29 with 4540 viewsPonderosa

You've got to be a pretty sad next level spacker to do something like deliver a letter personally like that.

Bring The Missus

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:46 - Oct 29 with 4517 viewsMrSwan

She cant wait to get out of Swansea.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:50 - Oct 29 with 4498 views_

Good - I'm glad he read it... I poured my heart into writing that!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:52 - Oct 29 with 4497 viewsMorganator100

She must have known who it was a she said "neighbour".
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:19 - Oct 29 with 4415 viewsmonmouth

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:24 - Oct 29 by dobjack2

Whilst grammar police may not like the wording of the twitter response she has every right to be pi$$ed off.

Irrespective of its contents the letter was delivered to Garry's home not his place of work. I'm sure that the writer of the letter and their family would really appreciate people turning up at their doorstep and dropping off letters suggesting ways in which they could do their job better etc.

Actually I wouldn't mind. In my current profession they call it 'feedback'.

It's a strange complaint though isn't it, come to think of it. Would she have been happier if it were public on tw@ter? ('Gaz, u is a u/s 2l dudie') or if he'd not violated their postbox (which is presumably outside their tastefully gated property?) and written it on the outside of their wall, maybe in his own sh1t?

I mean, a hand delivered letter. How dare he or she.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:33 - Oct 29 with 4355 viewsfbreath

She must know who it is because it says "neighbour" hand delivered it.

Perhaps she doesn't get on with her neighbours or Spratty lives next door

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:40 - Oct 29 with 4319 viewsJethroJack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:10 - Oct 29 by Swanzay

Wonder what idiot did that? Very crass.

Wasn't Dwight was it
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:43 - Oct 29 with 4300 viewsorion3016

I hope the idiot who took the letter is so proud of himself. Complete and utter tosser.

Even if we were having a mare of a season they have no right to do this, it's Gary's house and nothing to do with his employment. Hope he's named & shamed

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024