Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleverly v Bellew 14:22 - Nov 21 with 8710 viewsperchrockjack

Acardiff supporter v a scouser.

Going to hard for some to take sides..

Im in the Cleverly camp as I detest Bellew

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cleverly v Bellew on 14:56 - Nov 21 with 2854 viewsDarran

A Welshman V A mouthy Scoucer.

Quite easy really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cleverly v Bellew on 14:56 - Nov 21 with 2855 viewsorion3016

Welsh sportsman every time for me regardless of who he supports

Be over there now after

Cleverly v Bellew on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 2816 viewsDewi1jack

After hearing some of the interviews this week, including Bellew stating he is going to bury Cleverly forever in the ground, I hope Cleverly demolishes the mouthy Scouse tw@ again, finishing his career.
Doesn't matter who Cleverly supports.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 15:23]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cleverly v Bellew on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 2812 viewsQuakerJack

I know boxers are meant to give it the big one and that it's part and parcel of the psychological side leading up to the fight, but this scouse b@stard really is beyond that. I hope Cleverly silences that mouthy horrible kwnt for good.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 15:42 - Nov 21 with 2782 viewsSwanjaxs

Had a guts full of Bellend Bellew slagging off the Welsh, hope Cleverly knocks the goby scouse teewat into next week! !

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cleverly v Bellew on 16:25 - Nov 21 with 2723 viewsmax936

Can't stand Bellew, chopsie mouthy tw@t, not fussed on Cleverly either, but I hope he wipes the floor with Bellew, I watched all the squaring up and interviews and he's got well under my skin, it all depends on Cleverly's reaction when Bellew catches him with a goodun, how much has the beating Kovalev give him taken out of him mentally.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 16:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:23 - Nov 21 with 2658 viewsperchrockjack

lol.. predicatble stuff.Had to laugh at the weigh in with BELLEW Throwing blow up sheep to the crowd and then going on about Cleverly living in a small dark welsh house.

Even funnily to hear him going on about Red and Blue coming together to support their man. There again, he s right.

Now, we will have Swansea fans and Cardiff fans in perfect harmony?

That would be nice.

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:31 - Nov 21 with 2643 viewsDarran

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:23 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

lol.. predicatble stuff.Had to laugh at the weigh in with BELLEW Throwing blow up sheep to the crowd and then going on about Cleverly living in a small dark welsh house.

Even funnily to hear him going on about Red and Blue coming together to support their man. There again, he s right.

That would be nice.

You are Alexei Sayle and I claim my five pounds.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:32 - Nov 21 with 2642 viewsScoobyWho

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:23 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

That would be nice.

Can't do it at football, can hardly expect it at a sport that involves punching each other .....
Mind you ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:35 - Nov 21 with 2629 viewsperchrockjack

lol
Before we get ahead of ourselves, the thought of Swansea and Cardiff fans sitting together having consumed copious amounts of ale, then support a man who IS a Cardiff fan is laughable to me.

Couldn't even to it at Horse Racing meeting in NEWBURY

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:39 - Nov 21 with 2620 viewsScoobyWho

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:35 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

lol
Before we get ahead of ourselves, the thought of Swansea and Cardiff fans sitting together having consumed copious amounts of ale, then support a man who IS a Cardiff fan is laughable to me.

Couldn't even to it at Horse Racing meeting in NEWBURY

Ah yes, another easily explained situation by our friends from the east.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:42 - Nov 21 with 2617 viewsQuakerJack

Who gives a shiyte, this isn't the derby it's boxing, it's a Welshman fighting a chopsy scouse kynt and I for one hope Clev pummels him... the mouthy bin dipping car thief gets right on my tits (no offence Perch).

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 17:46 - Nov 21 with 2605 viewsperchrockjack

What was the craic with that affray at Newbury. Miles away from Cardiff or Swansea and not even sport related.

Its what makes me chuckle to see hatred of scousers overriding the absolutely fookn obvious.

I d be staggered to see Cleverly having many fro Swansea going up to see him..
The Echo area will be a bear pit and any Cleverly supporters will have to be on their guard as they will get together for this fight. Bellew is a gobshite like many fighters and he aint that talented really;very limited arsenal. Cleverly, at his peak would take him easily but not sure if that is true now.

Still, BOTH FIGHTERS support the Blues

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:19 - Nov 21 with 2558 viewsshingle

Just take a look at Bellow when he got stopped by Adonis Stevenson for a guy who talks and acts as tough as he does it was quite funny watching him fall apart and give up once he started getting tagged, it`s a shame Cleverly does not have an half decent dig on him because he`d win within 6 rounds if he did, we have to hope he can wear Bellow down for a late stoppage or pts win and not get koed in the process.
Cleverly v Bellew on 18:25 - Nov 21 with 2550 viewsThe_Doorman

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:19 - Nov 21 by shingle

Just take a look at Bellow when he got stopped by Adonis Stevenson for a guy who talks and acts as tough as he does it was quite funny watching him fall apart and give up once he started getting tagged, it`s a shame Cleverly does not have an half decent dig on him because he`d win within 6 rounds if he did, we have to hope he can wear Bellow down for a late stoppage or pts win and not get koed in the process.

No class by Bellew at all in the build up. Cleverly will out think and out box this empty vessel who is a very limited boxer.
Cleverly v Bellew on 18:30 - Nov 21 with 2534 viewsshingle

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:25 - Nov 21 by The_Doorman

No class by Bellew at all in the build up. Cleverly will out think and out box this empty vessel who is a very limited boxer.

Hope your right
Cleverly v Bellew on 18:40 - Nov 21 with 2516 viewsymaohyd

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:30 - Nov 21 by shingle

Hope your right

Is it on pay per view (sky) or sky sports?

Please don't tell me it's on Box Nation or whatever its called.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:48 - Nov 21 with 2503 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:40 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

I think it's a box office job. Il probably watch it on a stream with a few tinnies after the football and the rugby.

Cleverly may be "one of them" but I'm hoping he flattens Bellew.
Cleverly v Bellew on 18:51 - Nov 21 with 2497 viewsjackharris

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:40 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:51 - Nov 21 with 2496 viewsymaohyd

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:48 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

I think it's a box office job. Il probably watch it on a stream with a few tinnies after the football and the rugby.

Cleverly may be "one of them" but I'm hoping he flattens Bellew.

Thanks, is that Sky Box office?

Was due to be working this weekend so had shut myself off from sporting possibilities. Off now and the weekend looks goood!

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:54 - Nov 21 with 2492 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:30 - Nov 21 by shingle

Hope your right

Seconded, I also wish Cleverly had a decent dig on him, think is with Clev is he relies on his speed ala Calzaghe only without his power, if Clev slowed it down a tad and planted his feet more, maybe he'd have a bit more power, but then he'd leave himself open.

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:59 - Nov 21 with 2479 viewsPozuelosSideys

Both of these two are bang average plodders. Cant believe its box office!

More interested to see a decent undercard. Particularly DeGale and whether Sprott can give Joshua a few rounds.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:01 - Nov 21 with 2476 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:51 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

Was due to be working this weekend so had shut myself off from sporting possibilities. Off now and the weekend looks goood!

Pay per view, but its a top bill, so worth it for me, big day tomoz though, Swans on at 3 then Wales v All Blacks then the Boxing, Boxing show starts at 6 though, with Rugby not likely to finish until about half 7 typical bad planning by the WRU again

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:01 - Nov 21 with 2474 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:51 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

Aye sky box office.

I'm getting back into watching wales play football but I'm still glad the international break is over. Swans , wales playing the all blacks in the egg, followed up with the boxing. Could be a great day tomorrow.
Cleverly v Bellew on 19:06 - Nov 21 with 2462 viewsymaohyd

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:01 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

Aye sky box office.

I'm getting back into watching wales play football but I'm still glad the international break is over. Swans , wales playing the all blacks in the egg, followed up with the boxing. Could be a great day tomorrow.

Indeed.

Sadly it looks like a defeat in all. Wales I think will put up a better show than most think but the usual heroic defeat, Cleverly I think will be knocked out, I think the Swans might nick a point, but probably a 2-0 job! (To City).

I'm a happy old soul!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024