Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming for Man City game 23:43 - Nov 21 with 5299 viewsNeathJack

The game is on Bein 11 and TSN 4.

For XBMC users there may be some free streams through Navi-X although these have dried up lately.

For those willing to fork out a few quid there are several options. For tomorrow I recommend trying SportsAccessHD. It's $6 for 1 day or just $10 for a full month. It can be accessed wither on XBMC or through your web browser.

To sign up and subscribe click https://hostaccess.org/amember/signup/index

For a schedule of events showing tomorrow click http://tny.cz/10825037

There are not as many streams/Channels as StreamtvBox but they are far more stable and usually have no buffering.
Streaming for Man City game on 03:50 - Nov 22 with 3726 viewsPolskijack

For those who use a VPN or smart DNS the NBC sports addon for XBMC still works great and you can adjust the stream speed to match your internet download speed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159

You will also need to install the fix to update or you won't see the streams under "live and upcomimg".

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159&page=3

The game is already confirmed as being shown live.
Streaming for Man City game on 11:15 - Nov 22 with 3602 viewsSwanzay

Streaming for Man City game on 03:50 - Nov 22 by Polskijack

For those who use a VPN or smart DNS the NBC sports addon for XBMC still works great and you can adjust the stream speed to match your internet download speed.

You will also need to install the fix to update or you won't see the streams under "live and upcomimg".

Cheers that Polski, for some reason when I try to install the fix from my desktop via> Systems>Settings.Install from Zip>C Drive>Users etc, instead of installing it just goes into the folder instead of installing it, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Streaming for Man City game on 11:21 - Nov 22 with 3593 viewsairedale

Streaming for Man City game on 11:15 - Nov 22 by Swanzay

Cheers that Polski, for some reason when I try to install the fix from my desktop via> Systems>Settings.Install from Zip>C Drive>Users etc, instead of installing it just goes into the folder instead of installing it, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Does it extract an installer into the folder that you need to start?
Streaming for Man City game on 11:26 - Nov 22 with 3581 viewsSwanzay

Ive just sorted it, for some reason it didn't like installing from the desktop, I went into my 'download' folder and selected it from there and it worked 1st time.

Thanks though!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:27]
Streaming for Man City game on 11:29 - Nov 22 with 3572 viewsSwanzay

Thanks Dan, whoever you are YJB!

Streaming for Man City game on 11:29 - Nov 22 with 3572 viewsPolskijack

Sorry was just about to reply. Glad it's working now. if you need to adjust the stream speed go into the settings for the addon, choose configure and change the stream speed.
Streaming for Man City game on 11:31 - Nov 22 with 3564 viewsSwanzay

Streaming for Man City game on 11:29 - Nov 22 by Polskijack

Sorry was just about to reply. Glad it's working now. if you need to adjust the stream speed go into the settings for the addon, choose configure and change the stream speed.

Were are the 'settings' for the addon located?

Just sussed it, cheers Polski!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:35]
Streaming for Man City game on 13:08 - Nov 22 with 3474 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 03:50 - Nov 22 by Polskijack

Thanks again for this, PJ.

It is hands down the best streaming service for footy I have come across, with HD quality and little or no lag.

It also works very well indeed with the free Hotspotshield VPN, FWIW.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Streaming for Man City game on 13:34 - Nov 22 with 3435 viewsJackfath

Stupid question here.

I've got the NBC sports on my raspberry pi running xbmc. I need to add the update. Obvioulsy I need to get the zip file from my pc onto the SD card in the pi.

Which folder to I drop it into, do I need to do anyting else to get this to work??

Any help which results in a successful outcome can expect a lifetime of up arrows. What an offer!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 13:35]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Streaming for Man City game on 13:37 - Nov 22 with 3419 viewsSwanzay

Streaming for Man City game on 13:34 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

Stupid question here.

I've got the NBC sports on my raspberry pi running xbmc. I need to add the update. Obvioulsy I need to get the zip file from my pc onto the SD card in the pi.

Which folder to I drop it into, do I need to do anyting else to get this to work??

Any help which results in a successful outcome can expect a lifetime of up arrows. What an offer!

I would have though, It shouldn't matter which folder you drop it into as long as its on there and the xmbc can locate it?
Streaming for Man City game on 13:39 - Nov 22 with 3409 viewsJackfath

Streaming for Man City game on 13:37 - Nov 22 by Swanzay

I would have though, It shouldn't matter which folder you drop it into as long as its on there and the xmbc can locate it?

It's just got the "Watch golf channel LIVE" under Live and upcoming although I have dropped the updated zip folder into the SD card. I'll try another reboot to see if it picks it up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Streaming for Man City game on 13:41 - Nov 22 with 3407 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 13:34 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

Stupid question here.

How did you get the plugin on in the first place? Use the same method.

Alternatively if you can get to the command line you could try:

wget github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra/archive/fix_upcoming.zip

If it downloads then go back into XBMC and try to locate the file from the Add-ons menu.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Streaming for Man City game on 13:43 - Nov 22 with 3393 viewsSwanzay

Streaming for Man City game on 13:39 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

It's just got the "Watch golf channel LIVE" under Live and upcoming although I have dropped the updated zip folder into the SD card. I'll try another reboot to see if it picks it up.

Yes so you need to run the update in order to get the correct links, if the install has worked it will work as per the video I posted.
Streaming for Man City game on 13:44 - Nov 22 with 3389 viewsJackfath

Streaming for Man City game on 13:41 - Nov 22 by Shaky

How did you get the plugin on in the first place? Use the same method.

Alternatively if you can get to the command line you could try:

wget github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra/archive/fix_upcoming.zip

If it downloads then go back into XBMC and try to locate the file from the Add-ons menu.

Good question. Pass. Reading the forum it says that the NBC sports hasnt yet got an updater on it, so I thought you had to install separately?

I haven't a clue how to get to the command line...

Streaming for Man City game on 13:46 - Nov 22 with 3386 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 13:44 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

Good question. Pass. Reading the forum it says that the NBC sports hasnt yet got an updater on it, so I thought you had to install separately?

I haven't a clue how to get to the command line...

What screen comes up when you exit XBMC?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Streaming for Man City game on 13:50 - Nov 22 with 3372 viewsJackfath

Streaming for Man City game on 13:46 - Nov 22 by Shaky

What screen comes up when you exit XBMC?

Relax, XMBC will restyart shortly. press any button for command line

Streaming for Man City game on 13:51 - Nov 22 with 3366 viewsJackfath

Streaming for Man City game on 13:43 - Nov 22 by Swanzay

Yes so you need to run the update in order to get the correct links, if the install has worked it will work as per the video I posted.

Ok. So how do I run the update? the zip file is on the SD card. Its back in the pi, it's not being read cuyrrently.

Streaming for Man City game on 13:52 - Nov 22 with 3364 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 13:50 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

Relax, XMBC will restyart shortly. press any button for command line

While you are at the command prompt type the command

ls

. . . and just make a note of the directories that appear. (might help to identify the location of the update if you get stuck.)

Misology -- It's a bitch

Streaming for Man City game on 13:57 - Nov 22 with 3337 viewsJackfath

I've got the SD card out of the pi and in my laptop. I've got the zip file for the update on the SD but its unzipped. DO I need to put it anywhere for the pi to boot it up when its restarted?

Streaming for Man City game on 14:05 - Nov 22 with 3309 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 13:57 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

I've got the SD card out of the pi and in my laptop. I've got the zip file for the update on the SD but its unzipped. DO I need to put it anywhere for the pi to boot it up when its restarted?

The zip file must remain zipped -- do NOT extract the contents.

See if you can open the SD card in windows explorer. Take a look at the directory structure on the SD card, put it somewhere logical and make a note of the location.

Then stop the card, put it back into the Pi, restart XBMC, and install the zip file via settings--> Add ons.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Streaming for Man City game on 14:15 - Nov 22 with 3287 viewsJackfath

Streaming for Man City game on 14:05 - Nov 22 by Shaky

The zip file must remain zipped -- do NOT extract the contents.

See if you can open the SD card in windows explorer. Take a look at the directory structure on the SD card, put it somewhere logical and make a note of the location.

Then stop the card, put it back into the Pi, restart XBMC, and install the zip file via settings--> Add ons.

I've found the folder inthe boot folder on install from zip file in add ons. Is that it?

Streaming for Man City game on 14:16 - Nov 22 with 3284 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 14:15 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

I've found the folder inthe boot folder on install from zip file in add ons. Is that it?

Yup.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Streaming for Man City game on 14:20 - Nov 22 with 3264 viewsSwanzay

Streaming for Man City game on 14:16 - Nov 22 by Shaky

Yup.

Looks like youve got 'up arrows' for life off Fathy!

[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:20]
Streaming for Man City game on 14:22 - Nov 22 with 3245 viewsShaky

Streaming for Man City game on 14:20 - Nov 22 by Swanzay

Looks like youve got 'up arrows' for life off Fathy!

[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:20]

;-)

Fath -- No up arrows if this works, please.

I repeat. . . .

Misology -- It's a bitch

Streaming for Man City game on 14:23 - Nov 22 with 3242 viewsJackfath

Not quite, still doesnt work....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024