Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan's gift of the gab 17:41 - Nov 23 with 8440 viewsJethroJack

Cruelly exposed.
And all because of Gnasher's appetite for human flesh.
And (to a lesser extent) the absence of an injury-prone English saviour & part-time "goal machine".

Get the dossier out Bren....and check what you're doing wrong, before its too late.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:23 - Nov 26 with 1367 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:12 - Nov 26 by Swanslad

But if you go through the guy`s previous threads he`s constantly making tongue in cheek comments to get a response, it`s all a bit of fun to him, this is not fun for you no matter how you try to disguise that it is, in fact for whatever reason i think it`s been very upsetting for you, but i do not wish to get in to a debate with you as i can see it mean`s a lot to you to make sure you always get the last comment, i have no idea if that`s an insecurity on your part or not, i will not make another comment on this thread, so by all means have the final comment, and enjoy the rest of your day, and try not to be taken in by this guy any longer.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 19:13]

What the fcuk you trying to give this clown advice for, we are winding him up only because he is a real life prat, he`s so dumb we have got the most replies ever on here from the idiot, and by the way we may be inmature bored students but we will one day grow out of stuff like this, that idiot will for ever be on forums having the piss taken out of him.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:25 - Nov 26 with 1361 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:19 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

I thought Swanslad was DYSS?

No, that's you.

Swanslad logs off. Shingle logs on. Super.

Poll: Tory leader

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:27 - Nov 26 with 1353 viewsJackfath

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:25 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

No, that's you.

Swanslad logs off. Shingle logs on. Super.

He needs to suss out how to be online with both usernames. It's well easy and fools many, especially when you have conversations with yourself.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:30 - Nov 26 with 1351 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:27 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

He needs to suss out how to be online with both usernames. It's well easy and fools many, especially when you have conversations with yourself.

It's no wonder we hardly post on here anymore.

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:30 - Nov 26 with 1351 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:17 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

So Shingle's now created another account (Swanslad) purely to continue his baiting of Jethro.

Gawd bless Planet Swans.

Lol, or it could be one of the other lads put up to it by me of course, or it may even be a genuine post who knows not poor old Jethro that`s for sure, fcuk me he`s a thicko. you were a far better adversity during my early day`s on here play fair.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:32 - Nov 26 with 1344 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:30 - Nov 26 by shingle

Lol, or it could be one of the other lads put up to it by me of course, or it may even be a genuine post who knows not poor old Jethro that`s for sure, fcuk me he`s a thicko. you were a far better adversity during my early day`s on here play fair.

Me? I can't remember ever crossing swords with you. Did I win?

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:33 - Nov 26 with 1339 viewsJackfath

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:32 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

You're a great adversity.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:37 - Nov 26 with 1332 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:32 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

No it was Jackfarth, i think he has somehow put my reply in to your comment, the guy is an absolute genius.
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1328 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:33 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

You're a great adversity.

You are getting as bad as me in the spelling dept.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1324 viewsDarran

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:30 - Nov 26 by shingle

It could even be Buzzbox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:40 - Nov 26 with 1318 viewsJackfath

Yeah you really had everyone fooled with your insistance that I was beaten up. They way you held me by a thread for so long and then revealed you were put up to it by your mates and it was a wind up was one of the best moments ever on here.

I'll let you and Jethro get it back on.

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 1298 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:40 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

Yeah you really had everyone fooled with your insistance that I was beaten up. They way you held me by a thread for so long and then revealed you were put up to it by your mates and it was a wind up was one of the best moments ever on here.

I'll let you and Jethro get it back on.

Think i have grown bored of him now, but the truth of the matter of the beating up thread was that it was all my my fault, i thought you was Dyss and it was him who got beaten up, please accept my apologies for the mistaken identity.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:48 - Nov 26 with 1291 viewsJackfath

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:46 - Nov 26 by shingle

Think i have grown bored of him now, but the truth of the matter of the beating up thread was that it was all my my fault, i thought you was Dyss and it was him who got beaten up, please accept my apologies for the mistaken identity.

Dear God.

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:53 - Nov 26 with 1289 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:38 - Nov 26 by Darran

It could even be Buzzbox.

He is in California, on an expedition to save some sort of rare trout but he could post from there i suppose but i doubt he`d have the time.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:54 - Nov 26 with 1284 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:48 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

Dear God.

My thoughts exactly.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:38 - Nov 26 with 964 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:23 - Nov 26 by shingle

What the fcuk you trying to give this clown advice for, we are winding him up only because he is a real life prat, he`s so dumb we have got the most replies ever on here from the idiot, and by the way we may be inmature bored students but we will one day grow out of stuff like this, that idiot will for ever be on forums having the piss taken out of him.

You're a rum bugger, ah shingle, hat's off fair play..

I should have known better, but I've been in a constant emotional state ever since you had a pop at Wales' (meagre) achievements in the Euro qualifiers. I don't mind admitting that touched a nerve with me. The gerbil dying the same day didn't help.

Bored student or not, you really are an impressive individual.....good job you can't write 'proper', otherwise you'd be phucking dangerous

Over to you, you devious little kunt, you

BORED STUDENT ATTENDS ADVERSITY....phucking priceless
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 20:50]
Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:41 - Nov 26 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:48 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

Dear God.

I'm not sure DYSS was even around back then was he?

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:45 - Nov 26 with 951 viewswaynekerr55

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:41 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

You have some pull on here, get DYSS and Kieran back on here!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:46 - Nov 26 with 948 viewsJackfath

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:41 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think he was. He's retreating at a rate of knots over his massive face palm.

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:54 - Nov 26 with 939 viewsJethroJack

Some say DYSS is a Jethro Tull fan....oops
Brendan's gift of the gab on 21:43 - Nov 26 with 911 viewsChrisSCFC

Stopped the losing run fair do's.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 22:13 - Nov 26 with 830 viewsmax936

Brendan's gift of the gab on 21:43 - Nov 26 by ChrisSCFC

Stopped the losing run fair do's.

They were still woeful though, they were worse tonight than they were Sunday, there was utter panic every time the ball went into the box, it was in the mind-set to just head or boot it no matter where the ball went, no closing players down just get numbers in the box and hope, plan A and no plan B Brendan, that's what they'll start calling him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:25 - Nov 27 with 691 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:38 - Nov 26 by JethroJack

You're a rum bugger, ah shingle, hat's off fair play..

I should have known better, but I've been in a constant emotional state ever since you had a pop at Wales' (meagre) achievements in the Euro qualifiers. I don't mind admitting that touched a nerve with me. The gerbil dying the same day didn't help.

Bored student or not, you really are an impressive individual.....good job you can't write 'proper', otherwise you'd be phucking dangerous

Over to you, you devious little kunt, you

BORED STUDENT ATTENDS ADVERSITY....phucking priceless
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 20:50]

I have been trying to tell you for a long time now just how dumb you are, at least it`s sunk in now, what you now need to do is to try and get over it, accept you are not in the same class as Jackfarth and co, there is just no need to get yourself all worked up over forum piss taking and banter, hopefully you will get over what you have gone through during the last week or so, oh and you must try to accept that Wales will not Qualify from the group, for the pain will be easier for you to except once they fail.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 18:28]
Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:53 - Nov 27 with 672 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:25 - Nov 27 by shingle

I have been trying to tell you for a long time now just how dumb you are, at least it`s sunk in now, what you now need to do is to try and get over it, accept you are not in the same class as Jackfarth and co, there is just no need to get yourself all worked up over forum piss taking and banter, hopefully you will get over what you have gone through during the last week or so, oh and you must try to accept that Wales will not Qualify from the group, for the pain will be easier for you to except once they fail.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 18:28]

"Except".....if only that was deliberate....you're a phucking joy, aye!!

You should focus on your Media Studies course & get yourself a dictionary for Christmas and things might look up in the New Year.

You might yet recover from this "adversity"...or should that be "adversary"
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 18:58]
Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:18 - Nov 27 with 641 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:53 - Nov 27 by JethroJack

"Except".....if only that was deliberate....you're a phucking joy, aye!!

You should focus on your Media Studies course & get yourself a dictionary for Christmas and things might look up in the New Year.

You might yet recover from this "adversity"...or should that be "adversary"
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 18:58]

Ha Ha your head is totally wrecked, i`ll have you on board forever, even spelling mistakes are doing your head in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024