Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Friday 20:18 - Nov 27 with 3726 viewsSwanzay

So anyone looking for a particular 'bargain' tomorrow?
Black Friday on 12:16 - Nov 28 with 799 viewsskippyjack

Black Friday on 11:51 - Nov 28 by oldgrey

Its all nonsense.
Its either crap that they want to sell off cheap or stuff that they have put the prices up in the preceding weeks then bring down again as part of the alleged sale.
For example, last week Amazon had a cd i wanted for £14.99.
By Friday it was £18.99.
Lo and behold, Monday it's back to £14.99 in the "sale".

Old grey.. it's round up the sheep tactic.. follow the crowd.. rake in the profits.. this day is profitable.. more people come out of the woodwork..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Black Friday on 12:23 - Nov 28 with 789 viewscontroversial_jack

Isn't black Friday a racist term?
Black Friday on 12:24 - Nov 28 with 782 viewslondonlisa2001

Black Friday on 12:07 - Nov 28 by jack_in_exile

Was buying an ipad as a gift anyway and managed to save myself £60... Just because the majority are senseless when it comes to these things buying anything they can doesn't mean you can't benefit from it. It's easy not to get sucked in to buying a load of crap you don't need, in my opinion of course just seems most people lose their heads when confronted with sale signs

there are very few actual sale items though. It's the same as Boxing Day. The shops get special ranges in to look like they're on sale or put prices up last week to make it look like a sale today / this weekend.

If there is something someone genuinely wants and it' s a branded item at a reduction that's obviously good news (as with Boxing Day sales). The thing I object to is the marketing frenzy that leads to thousands of stupid people fighting in Tesco.
Black Friday on 13:16 - Nov 28 with 743 viewslifelong

Nothing off bird food at Pets at Home.
Black Friday on 13:24 - Nov 28 with 733 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Black Friday on 12:23 - Nov 28 by controversial_jack

Isn't black Friday a racist term?

Only in Robinson Crusoe
Black Friday on 13:30 - Nov 28 with 725 viewsGreatBritton

Black Friday on 11:41 - Nov 28 by controversial_jack

Nothing good has ever come out of America

Except novels, films, music and classy TV drama
Black Friday on 13:37 - Nov 28 with 713 viewsskippyjack

Black Friday on 13:30 - Nov 28 by GreatBritton

More like over eccentric, over the top, egotistical bollocks.. things are blown way out of proportion.. they shoot the gun over there.. we're catching up though.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Black Friday on 13:45 - Nov 28 with 699 viewsreddythered

Black Friday on 11:31 - Nov 28 by epaul

It's f*cking disgusting the scenes in some shops people clambouring over each other to get stuff pity they didn't put that effort into helping others less fortunate. Yay welcome to the greed is good society writtenand created By that b*tch Th******

Yeah, prior to Thatcher everything was sweetness and light.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Black Friday on 14:47 - Nov 28 with 658 viewspikeypaul

2 months ago cheapest in shop price for an ipad mini 16gb was £247 in shop and £202 online this morning £149 in Tesco .
If your after one its a good price if not no problem.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 14:49]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Black Friday on 15:26 - Nov 28 with 627 viewsepaul

Black Friday on 13:45 - Nov 28 by reddythered

Yeah, prior to Thatcher everything was sweetness and light.

Never said it was, however she push capitalism and need for greed to the fore

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Black Friday on 15:39 - Nov 28 with 612 viewsreddythered

Black Friday on 15:26 - Nov 28 by epaul

Never said it was, however she push capitalism and need for greed to the fore

Greed has always been present.

Hell, the world war 2 years were pushed as a nation coming together - gangs would be pout after blackout looting stores.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Black Friday on 15:59 - Nov 28 with 600 viewslondonlisa2001

Guess what. If saving £100 off a £1,000 TV is enough money to make you fight with other people in a shop, you can't afford to spend £1,000 on a TV in the first place. Idiots. The same people will be visiting foodbanks next week because they 'can't afford to feed their children'.

And, no, I am not saying that it's not awful that there are genuinely people that can't afford to buy food - it's a disgrace, but we all know that there are also a bunch of gits out there that will do exactly that.
Black Friday on 17:18 - Nov 28 with 556 viewscontroversial_jack

Black Friday on 13:30 - Nov 28 by GreatBritton

Some decent music, i'll grant you that, although not in recent times,Tacky Hollywood films and contrived dramas
Black Friday on 18:15 - Nov 28 with 526 viewsJackfath

An utter disgrace showing once more that society is broken. What IS wrong with people?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Black Friday on 18:25 - Nov 28 with 514 viewsreddythered

Reclaim Black Friday for it's real usage - company employees across Britain getting s***faced for Christmas.

Black Friday on 18:59 - Nov 28 with 472 viewslondonlisa2001

Black Friday on 18:25 - Nov 28 by reddythered

Reclaim Black Friday for it's real usage - company employees across Britain getting s***faced for Christmas.

different Friday though. Wasn't that term originally for the Friday before Christmas when everyone went out from work?

At least on that one, people may have drunk too much and, in some cases, behaved badly, but there was a sense of some degree of camaraderie. This one is like feeding time at the zoo. As Jackfath said - what is the matter with people?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 18:59]
Black Friday on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 466 viewsJackfath

Black Friday on 18:59 - Nov 28 by londonlisa2001

different Friday though. Wasn't that term originally for the Friday before Christmas when everyone went out from work?

At least on that one, people may have drunk too much and, in some cases, behaved badly, but there was a sense of some degree of camaraderie. This one is like feeding time at the zoo. As Jackfath said - what is the matter with people?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 18:59]

The lack class Lisa. Clearly you and I are different.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Black Friday on 19:09 - Nov 28 with 456 viewslondonlisa2001

Black Friday on 19:00 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

The lack class Lisa. Clearly you and I are different.

blooming ridiculous load of nonsense. A scrum of overweight chavs fighting each other over flat screen TVs that they can't afford.

Wasters! And I'd love to know how much of the ever shrinking police budget has been spent breaking up fights in asda today - make the shops pay for it!
Black Friday on 19:45 - Nov 28 with 432 viewsGowerjack

Black Friday on 11:41 - Nov 28 by controversial_jack

Nothing good has ever come out of America

Rock & Roll music.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Black Friday on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 429 viewsexiledclaseboy

I am pleased to report that the good citizens of Fforestfach and the surrounding areas seem to have more sense than the unwashed masses in other areas of the country. Tesco here was no busier than normal on a Friday afternoon.

For clarity, I did my normal weekly shop. No more, no less. I usually do it on a Saturday except when the Swans are at home when I don't have time on account of having to be in the pub by 12.

Thus ends this extract from the diary of ECB's mundane shopping rituals.

Poll: Tory leader

Black Friday on 20:05 - Nov 28 with 410 viewslifelong

Black Friday on 19:47 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

I am pleased to report that the good citizens of Fforestfach and the surrounding areas seem to have more sense than the unwashed masses in other areas of the country. Tesco here was no busier than normal on a Friday afternoon.

For clarity, I did my normal weekly shop. No more, no less. I usually do it on a Saturday except when the Swans are at home when I don't have time on account of having to be in the pub by 12.

I went to Curry's in Llanelli to buy a vacuum cleaner for Mrs Lifelong as a Christmas present, it was fairly quiet there. There was nothing off the vacuum cleaners so I didn't buy one.
Black Friday on 20:06 - Nov 28 with 409 viewswaynekerr55

Picked up a integrated fridge £100 off!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Black Friday on 20:06 - Nov 28 with 406 viewsDarran

Black Friday on 20:05 - Nov 28 by lifelong

I went to Curry's in Llanelli to buy a vacuum cleaner for Mrs Lifelong as a Christmas present, it was fairly quiet there. There was nothing off the vacuum cleaners so I didn't buy one.

Stuff it she can continue with the brush and pan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Friday on 20:07 - Nov 28 with 405 viewswaynekerr55

Black Friday on 19:47 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

I thought you'd be more sensible and take advantage of the delights of Aldi or LIDL, unless of course you have more money than SENSE

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Black Friday on 20:07 - Nov 28 with 405 viewsexiledclaseboy

Black Friday on 20:05 - Nov 28 by lifelong

You're buying your mrs a vacuum cleaner for Xmas? You are a brave, brave man.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024