Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative 00:11 - Dec 21 with 5626 viewsTNT

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:45 - Dec 21 with 726 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:44 - Dec 21 by BillyChong

Hardly a difficult one.

Yeah I ( and everyone else) should have read your mind.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:50 - Dec 21 with 711 viewsBillyChong

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:45 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

Yeah I ( and everyone else) should have read your mind.

Apologies for any confusion. Wishing you safe journeys to QPR and Liverpool next week.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:58 - Dec 21 with 698 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:50 - Dec 21 by BillyChong

Apologies for any confusion. Wishing you safe journeys to QPR and Liverpool next week.

IMO people who travel to every away game are people with very little else to do with their time. I'd soon lose the enjoyment if i travelled to every away game.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:00 - Dec 21 with 692 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:50 - Dec 21 by BillyChong

What an odd concept. Are you suggesting those and only those that travel away are entitled to comment about the current goings on at the club and also on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:00 - Dec 21 with 691 viewsRancid

T2C is one of the most passionate Jacks I know.He genuinely cares about the club and it's in his heart.He's upsetting the do gooders on here because he's pointing out flaws in our club that need addressing.He won't want to be no fans leader bollox, he'll speak and act in the best interest of the fans, that I'd guarantee.He's also the best thing to happen to this messageboard in a long time.The debates on this site of late have been the best readings on here in years and like it or not it's down to Chris and his concerns.He shows no respect for your Faths and Darrans which upsets them and their fan clubs.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 679 viewsDarran

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:00 - Dec 21 by Rancid

T2C is one of the most passionate Jacks I know.He genuinely cares about the club and it's in his heart.He's upsetting the do gooders on here because he's pointing out flaws in our club that need addressing.He won't want to be no fans leader bollox, he'll speak and act in the best interest of the fans, that I'd guarantee.He's also the best thing to happen to this messageboard in a long time.The debates on this site of late have been the best readings on here in years and like it or not it's down to Chris and his concerns.He shows no respect for your Faths and Darrans which upsets them and their fan clubs.

Yeah I'm very upset.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 679 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:00 - Dec 21 by Rancid

Incorrect. He sends vile and abusive Pms which have no place.

It's got nothing to do with him being a "passionate jack", "pointing out flaws" or any other football related issue I have.

If he is to become your fans leader as seems to be the case for his fan club then surely you, as an intelligent chap, can see that he needs to rise above any petty abusive nonsense he seems so hell bent on spouting day in day out.

Merry Christmas.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 679 viewsexiledclaseboy

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 12:58 - Dec 21 by dgt73

IMO people who travel to every away game are people with very little else to do with their time. I'd soon lose the enjoyment if i travelled to every away game.

I've done it in the past, most of us probably have but these days the thought of travelling the length and breadth of England every other week is an awful one.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 667 viewsdgt73

The problem is the vast majority of fans don't want ANYONE speaking for them. And pointing out flaws in the club lol, what nonsense could he do a better job. ( rhetorical no need to answer)

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:09 - Dec 21 with 652 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:03 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

Incorrect. He sends vile and abusive Pms which have no place.

It's got nothing to do with him being a "passionate jack", "pointing out flaws" or any other football related issue I have.

If he is to become your fans leader as seems to be the case for his fan club then surely you, as an intelligent chap, can see that he needs to rise above any petty abusive nonsense he seems so hell bent on spouting day in day out.

Merry Christmas.

Where does it say he wants to become a fans leader , Fath?

He's stuck his neck out here and personally arranged a meeting with Leigh Dineen to ask valid concerns about what's happening at our club recently.He's scratching beneath the surface, something not many others would be prepared to do.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:09 - Dec 21 with 650 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:07 - Dec 21 by dgt73

The problem is the vast majority of fans don't want ANYONE speaking for them. And pointing out flaws in the club lol, what nonsense could he do a better job. ( rhetorical no need to answer)

Then what is the point in having a trust if the majority of fans don't want anyone to speak for them? Is it was just to acquire shares in your opinion?

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:10 - Dec 21 with 648 viewsexiledclaseboy

There's no doubt that T2C is a passionate jack, don't think anyone's ever brought that into question. He's also a nice bloke when you get the chance to chat to him in the person. Lord knows what happens to him when he logs on here mind. He's also asked some very pertinent questions which many of us would like to hear the answers to.

But I do question the wisdom of a club director offering a face to face meeting to someone (anyone, who it is is irrelevant) to someone who's a bit vocal on the internet. That way lies utter madness and no good can come of it.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:15 - Dec 21 with 633 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:10 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

There's no doubt that T2C is a passionate jack, don't think anyone's ever brought that into question. He's also a nice bloke when you get the chance to chat to him in the person. Lord knows what happens to him when he logs on here mind. He's also asked some very pertinent questions which many of us would like to hear the answers to.

But I do question the wisdom of a club director offering a face to face meeting to someone (anyone, who it is is irrelevant) to someone who's a bit vocal on the internet. That way lies utter madness and no good can come of it.

Our club is at a crossroads, Clase.Major things are happening and we're being drip fed info slowly,All credit to Leigh Dineen and Chris for agreeing to meet up.I see no harm in this at all.We don't seem to be hearing much from the Trust on the matter so why not a meet with a passionate intelligent fan and a club representitive.If Dineen thought it not worthy then he would have scoffed at it but he hasn't so it's all worthwhile imo.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:18 - Dec 21 with 619 viewsexiledclaseboy

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:15 - Dec 21 by Rancid

Our club is at a crossroads, Clase.Major things are happening and we're being drip fed info slowly,All credit to Leigh Dineen and Chris for agreeing to meet up.I see no harm in this at all.We don't seem to be hearing much from the Trust on the matter so why not a meet with a passionate intelligent fan and a club representitive.If Dineen thought it not worthy then he would have scoffed at it but he hasn't so it's all worthwhile imo.

I agree that the Trust should be more pro-active with its communication and I've said that a number of times. Although I accept that there are things about the impending takeover that the Trust knows but will be unable to share with its members at the moment.

Don't agree about this meeting though, it's a daft thing for Dineen to do in my view (and it's not the first time he's done it to people who have annoyed him on the web) but I don't blame T2C for one minute for accepting the offer, he'd have been slated if he hadn't. I just don't think anyone will benefit from it.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:26 - Dec 21 with 604 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:09 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Then what is the point in having a trust if the majority of fans don't want anyone to speak for them? Is it was just to acquire shares in your opinion?

The vast majority of fans are not in the trust or have any interest in the trust. I'm sure the trust does good work, but as a season ticket holder for many yrs, my enjoyment starts and ends during the 90 mins of football. I don't care who supply's the toilet paper to the training facilities, or what colour pants Huw Jenkins wears. Yes i post on the forums but some people take it way to far and thank god i don't , otherwise I'd stop going and take up fishing.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:27 - Dec 21 with 570 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:09 - Dec 21 by Rancid

Where does it say he wants to become a fans leader , Fath?

He's stuck his neck out here and personally arranged a meeting with Leigh Dineen to ask valid concerns about what's happening at our club recently.He's scratching beneath the surface, something not many others would be prepared to do.

My mistake. I thought he had been welcoming people sending him questions via this board (which is owned and run by the Trust Chairman) so he could represent and find out answers to some of the questions recieved.

Whether those people get the answers in a way which is what they wanted is another matter entirely. ECB did offer to document what was written in a fair and just way, but this was refused as T2C was happy to report back his version of events.

If people cant see the flaws in this then I bid you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:30 - Dec 21 with 563 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:15 - Dec 21 by Rancid

You don't hear much purely because there is nothing to hear. When we have the relevant information to allow our members to make a choice you will hear all about it

Of course it would be cynical to say that the information being leaked is to try and influence peoples minds without the full picture

ECB is right on this one, the time when the information should be discussed is via the right channels at the right time

the concerns about the commercial arm should be the only ones discussed at the meeting and it would be harmful if it went any further. I'm with ECB I don't think the meeting idea is a good one from LDs part and I have told him that as well as our supporter director
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:31 - Dec 21 with 558 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:26 - Dec 21 by dgt73

The vast majority of fans are not in the trust or have any interest in the trust. I'm sure the trust does good work, but as a season ticket holder for many yrs, my enjoyment starts and ends during the 90 mins of football. I don't care who supply's the toilet paper to the training facilities, or what colour pants Huw Jenkins wears. Yes i post on the forums but some people take it way to far and thank god i don't , otherwise I'd stop going and take up fishing.

But you are a Trust member?
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:32 - Dec 21 with 554 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:27 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

My mistake. I thought he had been welcoming people sending him questions via this board (which is owned and run by the Trust Chairman) so he could represent and find out answers to some of the questions recieved.

Whether those people get the answers in a way which is what they wanted is another matter entirely. ECB did offer to document what was written in a fair and just way, but this was refused as T2C was happy to report back his version of events.

If people cant see the flaws in this then I bid you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

If Chris came back on here and reported events in a inaccurate manner I'm pretty sure it would be read by Dineen himself and then put right.Which is why I believe T2C will tell it how it is.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:33 - Dec 21 with 550 viewsDarran

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:30 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

You don't hear much purely because there is nothing to hear. When we have the relevant information to allow our members to make a choice you will hear all about it

Of course it would be cynical to say that the information being leaked is to try and influence peoples minds without the full picture

ECB is right on this one, the time when the information should be discussed is via the right channels at the right time

the concerns about the commercial arm should be the only ones discussed at the meeting and it would be harmful if it went any further. I'm with ECB I don't think the meeting idea is a good one from LDs part and I have told him that as well as our supporter director

Is there going to be an official Trust statement on this meeting?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:34 - Dec 21 with 548 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:26 - Dec 21 by dgt73

You think the vast majority of fans don't care about the trust? F*ck my eyes.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:34 - Dec 21 with 548 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:03 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

I've done it in the past, most of us probably have but these days the thought of travelling the length and breadth of England every other week is an awful one.

Correct. As i said the enjoyment would soon disappear.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:36 - Dec 21 with 540 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:33 - Dec 21 by Darran

Is there going to be an official Trust statement on this meeting?

Good god no - why would there be?
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:37 - Dec 21 with 539 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:30 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Well, maybe Leigh sees fit to meet up because he respects Chris's views and concerns at the club.It seems unprecedented for something like to happen but obviously Chris has hit a few nerves for Leigh to accept the meet.Whether it be right or wrong.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:39 - Dec 21 with 533 viewsDarran

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:36 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Good god no - why would there be?

Ok mun don't shout.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024