Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Arsenal. 16:11 - Dec 21 with 2435 viewslifelong

With Newcastle losing earlier today, we'll still be in 8th position unless Liverpool beat Arsenal by 6 clear goals.

Pretty good eh?
Liverpool v Arsenal. on 09:33 - Dec 22 with 427 viewsjacksinceever

Liverpool v Arsenal. on 18:54 - Dec 21 by ScoobyWho

I'm not so sure, Wilf would need settling in time,the scouse wouldn't give it to him, too impatient. Too demanding and with a self belief of entitlement. He isn't quick enough or mobile enough to fit in to their style of play IMO. He has found something good at Swansea, to move now would only benefit him financially. And could well destroy all that he has earned as a professional on the pitch.

I think he would become yet another of the many to leave Swansea believing the grass is greener only to become a misfit and has been.

I would be gutted to see Wilf go to Liverpool or anyone else.
That said, if they pay us silly money then Wilf has to take the opportunity to prove himself at a club that has a realistic chance of winning the CL and Premier League.
Personally, I think he's as good, if not better, than most they've got there.
He'll do well.
And if he benefits financially as well, why not?
We seem to have this stupid Welsh provincial mentality that anyone who leaves us is a traitor and we hope they fall flat on their faces.
Grow up, enjoy everything while it happens and when managers, players, teaboy, etc, move on to pastures new, have the good grace to wish them the best of success.
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!
Liverpool v Arsenal. on 09:49 - Dec 22 with 418 viewsperchrockjack

amen to that and its evidenced on here daily with references to who sees more games, travels more miles blah blah blah. Im on other sites and I ve not seen the infighting and sheer hatred for fellow fans as seen on PS. It shames us really it does.
I fear Bony might well have sniffed this smell we give off and might just feckoff to Liverpool where ,trust me, he would be a sensation and will go on to be a Liverpool legend. H e is hugely respected on MERSEYSIDE and the Trannies would love to see him play.

Im pretty sure some don't realise what we have. No Im certain.

Frankly, maybe we don't deserve to keep him. Gomis already ,after only one game is being written off.

Some will use this last statement to dig up old spats. Watch it come

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool v Arsenal. on 09:51 - Dec 22 with 417 viewsmonmouth

I'd actually forgotten about Sturridge. When they get him back they will climb the league I think. Not sure Brenno will see it though, I really think if we do them over (or even draw) the pressure will be too much for him, especially now as he seems to have promised top 4 in the media.

Happier they won't panic buy Bony now that I've been reminded of Sturridge. I had thought a drowning man would clutch at any lifebelt, especially with all and sundry egging him on, but no way will they pay what we want for a reserve that doesn't really fit their style.

On Bony, why does Gaz always call him 'Bony', when the others are always 'Bafi','Gylfi'. 'Nath' 'Ash' 'Ki'? Just find that a bit weird as it stands out in his pressers now that he gets asked about Wilf in every single interview, by numpties gagging for us to lose him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024