Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meaningful protests 17:15 - Dec 23 with 2002 viewsreddythered

So our disparate supporters groups have decided on their modes of protest.

A march before a game ( hmm, Trust were officially against the march against Ridsdale ) and against Brighton, "make the stadium blue".

The ground is fairly blue anyway, most people generally realise anybody over the age of 30 wearing a football shirt looks a plonker.

I'm glad to see the unity amongst those groups, especially the fantastic protest by the Aussie based "Bluebirds down under" who will not be present for either protest.

Surely someone somewhere amongst those groups would have realised they will get little media. These days the media want to avoid talking about Tan given they looked stupid through their support for Mackay. Wales online associated media - float whichever way the wind blows. Equally, how will those protests affect Tan? Will he give a single feck? I'd suggest given he's present at few games these days it won't affect him in the slightest, especially if he is cutting costs to eventually depart.

At least the "#NoBlueNoRenew" campaign has an end goal which *will* affect Tan's plans by hitting income, although I suspect many aren't renewing for other reasons.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Meaningful protests on 17:23 - Dec 23 with 1958 viewswaynekerr55

Well at least people are taking a stand now reddy. Rome wasn't built in a day

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Meaningful protests on 17:31 - Dec 23 with 1921 viewsNOTRAC

Perhaps Neil Kinnock will turn up and march.
Haven't seen him supporting Cardiff lately.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Meaningful protests on 17:34 - Dec 23 with 1912 viewsreddythered

At this rate though, Ed Milliband will make a coherent meaningful speech before Rome gets built!

As I said elsewhere, amazing there weren't such protests last season, when we were in the Prem and the ST price freeze was still in place. Aside from a handful, if Tan magically turned us back blue they'd suddenly like him.

The only protests that would affect Tan would be those on a financial basis that hit him and hit him personally.

EDIT: Kinnock is at CCS most games afaik. His family may be leeches on the EU gravy train but he does apparently pay for his ST himself.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 17:36]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Meaningful protests on 17:37 - Dec 23 with 1894 viewsperchrockjack

Reddy

I wished you wouldn't post because you make Cardiff seen be seen in a good light..
You re a class act ,son and good on you..

I do however hate your club avec pasion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meaningful protests on 17:38 - Dec 23 with 1886 viewsreddythered

Meaningful protests on 17:37 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Reddy

I wished you wouldn't post because you make Cardiff seen be seen in a good light..
You re a class act ,son and good on you..

I do however hate your club avec pasion

Awww sucks. Thought this site was meant to be full of hate tbh; maybe the kind words are a double bluff ;)

Meaningful protests on 17:42 - Dec 23 with 1873 viewsperchrockjack

I do hate THE CLUB.

I had some fab fall outs with many bluebirds over the years and llanrunmey stands out. What a guy.
I did prmise to meet him at the PIER head when /if you came up but by the time you did come up ,you d gone back down.

CARDIFF PEOPLE are fine, but sorry the club is toxic..

I say it as I see it and you ve shown true class and balls .

I wish you (personally)well.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meaningful protests on 18:03 - Dec 23 with 1833 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I support the protests because, besides selling your entire history down the road, I think Tan is a decent owner and would love him to stitch you up further in spite. You could end up with a much, much worse owner. Scam, The Riddler, some unknown fund holding from a tax haven, all you needed was a dodgy Easter European mafioso to complete the set, but you got lucky. Hopefully you won't next time...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024