Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sigh... 21:29 - Dec 23 with 2398 viewsreddythered

WTF is up with everyone?

You're doing bloody well, things going well and looking decent and you're all kicking lumps out of each other like Norman Hunter with PMS.

I post here because as a bunch you're pretty decent and the only impression I'm getting now is that Phil may as well monetise the site by flogging books of his hoolie exploits with his muckers Inky, Blinky, Stinky and Clyde because it's turning into AAMB without the racism.

Merry f***ing Christmas by the way.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Sigh... on 21:31 - Dec 23 with 2386 viewsPhil_S

Seriously? You could write a book on the antics on here tonight alone.
Sigh... on 21:32 - Dec 23 with 2377 viewsexiledclaseboy

Without the racism? You're not reading closely enough mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Sigh... on 21:33 - Dec 23 with 2369 viewsreddythered

Sigh... on 21:32 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Well, giving you lot the benefit of the doubt tbh. It's a bit more open on AAMB.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Sigh... on 22:08 - Dec 23 with 2309 viewsLord_Bony

Sigh... on 21:33 - Dec 23 by reddythered

Well, giving you lot the benefit of the doubt tbh. It's a bit more open on AAMB.

Yeah but let's be honest they all seem a bit thick over there...

Never will you see the same depth of intelligence and deep debates like we have on here all year round with that shower 'O site....just saying like..

You d be better off joining us son...you know you re tempted ...

It's the place to be seen in 2015

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sigh... on 22:17 - Dec 23 with 2264 viewsParlay

Most of us are decent reddy. But for some reason we have a minority who are looking to stifle debate with personal vendettas following them around and jumping on everything they say. Perch does it to T2C, dgt73 does it to me and then you have the people who are slightly towards one side than another than then see it as an opportunity to jump in.

If people debated their true opinions then it would be grand and we would all get on. Unfortunately due to these people not really holding the opinion they are portraying there can never be an end to the debate as if you show how your opinion is correct they resort to mental illness and threats.

Ugly.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Sigh... on 22:51 - Dec 23 with 2208 viewsdgt73

Some people just aren't happy with the success the club has now. Great time to be a Swans fan, but some people just need something to moan about........parlay and T2c for examples...very sad.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 22:54]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Sigh... on 22:55 - Dec 23 with 2190 viewsdgt73

I haven't seen any on there.

Sigh... on 22:55 - Dec 23 with 2179 viewsParlay

Sigh... on 22:51 - Dec 23 by dgt73

Some people just aren't happy with the success the club has now. Great time to be a Swans fan, but some people just need something to moan about........parlay and T2c for examples...very sad.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 22:54]

I think everyone is happy with success, i don't think I've heard anybody moaning at the fact we are successful. In fact, i know i haven't. The new lot however don't have the same experiences as us hard core and don't understand that although success is happening now, things must be put in pace to stop a downward slide or indeed to maximise our success.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Sigh... on 22:56 - Dec 23 with 2183 viewsDarran

Here we go again then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sigh... on 22:57 - Dec 23 with 2178 viewsperchrockjack

Parlay.

Now then, now then ,now then , now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sigh... on 22:58 - Dec 23 with 2180 viewsdgt73

It's also a bit better since they had a cull of all those trolls and sadly most of those trolls were so-called Swans fans.

Sigh... on 22:59 - Dec 23 with 2174 viewsdgt73

Sigh... on 22:56 - Dec 23 by Darran

Here we go again then.

??

Sigh... on 23:00 - Dec 23 with 2160 viewsParlay

Sigh... on 22:57 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Parlay.

Now then, now then ,now then , now

Im getting the blame for this then am I?

Ah well.

Forum celebrity

Sigh... on 23:01 - Dec 23 with 2159 viewsperchrockjack

I still see trolls as dolls so from a movie years back.

However I was a bit if knob then and my memories are sepia coloured horror stories half thectime

Sigh... on 23:03 - Dec 23 with 2145 viewsParlay

Im never going to shy away from my opinion. If my troll fan (who doesn't pay charity bets) wants to follow me around then by all means he can, but i will respond to him every time as i will with anybody else. If you dont like that, then tough titties.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 23:05]

Forum celebrity

Sigh... on 23:09 - Dec 23 with 2115 viewsperchrockjack

Was it victor Hugo who replied to a letter using that with,!.

Now now

Sigh... on 23:10 - Dec 23 with 2112 viewsParlay

Sigh... on 23:09 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Was it victor Hugo who replied to a letter using that with,!.

Now now

Don't know who he is or what that means I'm afraid.

Forum celebrity

Sigh... on 23:11 - Dec 23 with 2106 viewsperchrockjack

Surprised to see that parlez

Sigh... on 11:33 - Dec 24 with 1922 viewsCatullus

So on this site, if you regularly reply to one persons posts, you are stalking them. If you post something someone disagrees with, it's probably not actually your opinion. Challenging someones opinion is stifling debate...........did I miss anything?

FFS!!

Good post Reddy, people on here need to get a life. As far as football goes, we are very well off. Outside of football, some people obviously have issues but why bring them on here.

PS, Skippyjack, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it. You're only beaten if you give in and there's plenty worse off than you. Merry Christmas.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sigh... on 11:37 - Dec 24 with 1918 viewsFlashberryjack

Sigh... on 21:32 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

Very true, sadly

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sigh... on 12:48 - Dec 24 with 1874 viewsLeonisGod

Is't it's depressing when the token Cardiff fan speaks more sense than some of our own posters! Spot on. In the grand scheme of things it's a great time to be a Jack. COYJB
Sigh... on 13:02 - Dec 24 with 1858 viewsskippyjack

Sigh... on 11:33 - Dec 24 by Catullus

So on this site, if you regularly reply to one persons posts, you are stalking them. If you post something someone disagrees with, it's probably not actually your opinion. Challenging someones opinion is stifling debate...........did I miss anything?

FFS!!

Good post Reddy, people on here need to get a life. As far as football goes, we are very well off. Outside of football, some people obviously have issues but why bring them on here.

PS, Skippyjack, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it. You're only beaten if you give in and there's plenty worse off than you. Merry Christmas.

I'm not feeling sorry for myself.. I'm just pointing out the inaccuracies and utter bollocks people with 'expertise' spout out.. so improvements can be made for future generations.. you all talk about equality.. but the contradictions and hypocrisy you all trod out is worrying.. I don't want to make the same mistakes the 'older' generation have clearly f*cked up on..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Sigh... on 13:17 - Dec 24 with 1840 viewsperchrockjack

Skip.
The darkness is just before dawn.

We ve had spats but truly good luck mate ..in new year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024