Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monterro 17:41 - Dec 26 with 4687 viewsdeanscfc

Really hoping this guy isn't out for long. He was absolute class before pulling up.
Monterro on 17:43 - Dec 26 with 3370 viewsJackfath

Yep, after he went it showed how much we rely on him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Monterro on 17:57 - Dec 26 with 3290 viewsdeanscfc

Monterro on 17:43 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Yep, after he went it showed how much we rely on him.

Definitely. He must be our most creative player alongside Siggurdson.
Monterro on 17:59 - Dec 26 with 3263 viewsMagic_Michu

It looked like his hamstring had properly gone... He was in tears.

Could well be upto 8 weeks out. :(

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Monterro on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3232 viewsUplandsJack

Absolute bummer if true... Cause right now Dyer & Routs are well below the standard needed...
Monterro on 18:08 - Dec 26 with 3165 viewsNeath_Jack

Monterro on 17:59 - Dec 26 by Magic_Michu

It looked like his hamstring had properly gone... He was in tears.

Could well be upto 8 weeks out. :(

Said to my mate, judging by his reaction, he knew it was a bad one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Monterro on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 3003 viewsGixerJack

Monterro on 18:08 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

Said to my mate, judging by his reaction, he knew it was a bad one.

Why did he try to play on?
Monterro on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 2864 viewsJethroJack

Monterro on 18:02 - Dec 26 by UplandsJack

Absolute bummer if true... Cause right now Dyer & Routs are well below the standard needed...

Jeff's been on fire & he'll be a huge loss, especially with Wilf & Ki on their January jollies.

But its a bit harsh to say that Nath & Routs are below the required standard. They may not be at THEIR best, but they're still on a par with most wingers in the premier league.
Monterro on 19:32 - Dec 26 with 2766 viewsmorningstar

Monterro on 19:06 - Dec 26 by JethroJack

Jeff's been on fire & he'll be a huge loss, especially with Wilf & Ki on their January jollies.

But its a bit harsh to say that Nath & Routs are below the required standard. They may not be at THEIR best, but they're still on a par with most wingers in the premier league.

Agreed. Jeff has taken the left wing position to another level, but very naive to say that nath and Routs are surplus too requirements! In fact downright stupid!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Monterro on 20:06 - Dec 26 with 2623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monterro on 17:57 - Dec 26 by deanscfc

Definitely. He must be our most creative player alongside Siggurdson.

It's a pity that Gylfi's only meaningful contribution was the free kick. As good as it was we need more from him. He seems to be beyond criticism on here for most but he's almost a handicap in MF for us at the moment, it almost seems like we're playing 4-4-2 .

If I was monk I would have subbed Gylfi instead of Shelvey and pushed Shelvey into the AM role with Carroll doing box to box work. We would have been more solid and pushed Villa back a bit instead of allowing them to flood the middle of the park at will. We were lucky that they didn't go home with a point, Fabianski again proving his worth with a couple of cracking saves. Guzan, the free kick apart, wasn't even troubled.

I hope Jeff makes a quick recovery , looked like a nasty pull though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monterro on 20:14 - Dec 26 with 2567 viewsUplandsJack

Monterro on 19:32 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Agreed. Jeff has taken the left wing position to another level, but very naive to say that nath and Routs are surplus too requirements! In fact downright stupid!

I for one never ever stated they were... Only that CURRENTLY they are performing below the high standards they and Jeff have set...
Christ some people love nothing more than to make a storm out of a tea cup...
Monterro on 20:19 - Dec 26 with 2521 viewsSwansNZ

Monterro on 20:06 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It's a pity that Gylfi's only meaningful contribution was the free kick. As good as it was we need more from him. He seems to be beyond criticism on here for most but he's almost a handicap in MF for us at the moment, it almost seems like we're playing 4-4-2 .

If I was monk I would have subbed Gylfi instead of Shelvey and pushed Shelvey into the AM role with Carroll doing box to box work. We would have been more solid and pushed Villa back a bit instead of allowing them to flood the middle of the park at will. We were lucky that they didn't go home with a point, Fabianski again proving his worth with a couple of cracking saves. Guzan, the free kick apart, wasn't even troubled.

I hope Jeff makes a quick recovery , looked like a nasty pull though.

Gylfi setup Ki with a great chance

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Monterro on 20:36 - Dec 26 with 2439 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monterro on 20:19 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

Gylfi setup Ki with a great chance

Ok you're right. But precious little else . I remember him jogging half heartedly after one marauding villa midfielder only to dramatically flounce his arms and stop running as if he was saying "he's running too fast, it's not fair ref".

Monterro on 20:36 - Dec 26 with 2432 viewsmorningstar

Monterro on 20:14 - Dec 26 by UplandsJack

I for one never ever stated they were... Only that CURRENTLY they are performing below the high standards they and Jeff have set...
Christ some people love nothing more than to make a storm out of a tea cup...

Chill man!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Monterro on 20:37 - Dec 26 with 2422 viewsSwansNZ

Monterro on 20:36 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok you're right. But precious little else . I remember him jogging half heartedly after one marauding villa midfielder only to dramatically flounce his arms and stop running as if he was saying "he's running too fast, it's not fair ref".

If he scores the winner every week, and nothing else, that will be ok with me

Monterro on 20:45 - Dec 26 with 2371 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monterro on 20:37 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

If he scores the winner every week, and nothing else, that will be ok with me

It's a pity football doesn't allow special teams. We could just bring him on for free kicks lol

Monterro on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 2347 viewsDrizzy

Monterro on 20:45 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It's a pity football doesn't allow special teams. We could just bring him on for free kicks lol

Lol!

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Monterro on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 2344 viewsSwansNZ

And assists

Monterro on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 2328 viewsJackfath

lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Monterro on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 2304 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monterro on 20:48 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

lol

Thnx

Monterro on 20:51 - Dec 26 with 2296 viewsNeath_Jack

Monterro on 20:36 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I believe the incident that you are referring too, is when he was closing down two different players on his own, and he got frustrated because he was getting no help from his team mates. Hardest working bloke in our team.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Monterro on 20:58 - Dec 26 with 2257 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I would imagine Ki and Shelvey may disagree. Some on here will continue to re tend he's the new Pele but I just can't see it. Pablo offered us more creativity on the 10 role

Monterro on 21:04 - Dec 26 with 2211 viewsNeath_Jack

Monterro on 20:58 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I would imagine Ki and Shelvey may disagree. Some on here will continue to re tend he's the new Pele but I just can't see it. Pablo offered us more creativity on the 10 role

Lol

Monterro on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 2190 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He did. Laugh all you like xxx

Monterro on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 2187 viewsDrizzy

Monterro on 20:58 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Hahaha go easy on the mulled wine, Bryn. A man of your age shouldn't be drinking too much.

Apart from scoring goals and creating chances, Gylfi offers us f*ck all.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Monterro on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 2161 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stop stalking now there's a good little boy. I bet you can't wait to cheer on your scouse heroes against us c*ntychops

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024