Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unwanted pms 23:27 - Dec 28 with 3424 viewsperchrockjack

Seems fans spokesman feels the need to carry on sending abuse via this avenue.

If a poster is out on ignore, are pms then stopped.

Incredible to think this is a man in his forties over the festive period sitting down publishing stuff like this .

Still, pseudo Scouse is a new one

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Unwanted pms on 13:27 - Dec 29 with 1248 viewsOldjack

Unwanted pms on 12:59 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

Nobody has ever sent me an abusive PM and frankly I'm feeling a little left out.

Same here ,plus if you ain't got the balls to say it too my face you can fuk right off who ever you are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Unwanted pms on 13:29 - Dec 29 with 1247 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Imagine the drunk dialing fear you'd have if Perch had your phone number...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Unwanted pms on 13:46 - Dec 29 with 1208 viewsRancid

Unwanted pms on 12:46 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I see my name has been brought into this.

I have had many a threatening PM. A few of physical violence against me. A few threatening my profession and outlining my job, place of work, superiors etc etc.

I am not going to say who the senders of these PMs are, suffice to say at least two of them have posted on this thread mentioning me.

You do the math.

I'll hold my hands up to being one of those culprits when I first joined.I then began to understand your internet persona, accepted it and now we've moved on and get on quite well i'd like to think.
Unwanted pms on 13:49 - Dec 29 with 1199 viewswaynekerr55

Unwanted pms on 13:46 - Dec 29 by Rancid

I'll hold my hands up to being one of those culprits when I first joined.I then began to understand your internet persona, accepted it and now we've moved on and get on quite well i'd like to think.

True, FATH is only a WUM on the world wide WEB. He doesn't behave this way in real LIFE

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Unwanted pms on 13:52 - Dec 29 with 1173 viewsbuilthjack

I have never sent, and never received a nasty pm.
I actually had some very nice ones off Perchy when I needed parking at Everton. A great help.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unwanted pms on 14:01 - Dec 29 with 1129 viewsRancid

Unwanted pms on 13:49 - Dec 29 by waynekerr55

True, FATH is only a WUM on the world wide WEB. He doesn't behave this way in real LIFE

And a very good one at that too.A newbies nightmare.I once went head to head with Warwick on here via PM but that wasn't the best of choices.We're now rather good buddies, thankfully.And after my Canas thread when I said he wasn't good enough, it went ballistic on here and PM's were being thrown around like poisonous darts.That thread on a Saturday night went down like a 10 bob whore.
Unwanted pms on 14:30 - Dec 29 with 1075 viewswaynekerr55

Unwanted pms on 14:01 - Dec 29 by Rancid

And a very good one at that too.A newbies nightmare.I once went head to head with Warwick on here via PM but that wasn't the best of choices.We're now rather good buddies, thankfully.And after my Canas thread when I said he wasn't good enough, it went ballistic on here and PM's were being thrown around like poisonous darts.That thread on a Saturday night went down like a 10 bob whore.

Canas, ahh yes the man who ran around like a cocker spaniel and had the positional sense of a drunken FLEA!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Unwanted pms on 15:19 - Dec 29 with 1001 viewsKingBony

Unwanted pms on 12:59 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

Nobody has ever sent me an abusive PM and frankly I'm feeling a little left out.

I'll send you one now you clown

What would I say??? One of the best level headed posters on here.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Login to get fewer ads

Unwanted pms on 15:26 - Dec 29 with 978 viewsexiledclaseboy

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can get so wound up and annoyed on here that they resort to sending messages to other users containing threats and/or abuse.

Genuinely don't get it. If it annoys you that much, log out.

Poll: Tory leader

Unwanted pms on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 926 viewsPhil_S

Unwanted pms on 15:26 - Dec 29 by exiledclaseboy

I genuinely don't understand how anyone can get so wound up and annoyed on here that they resort to sending messages to other users containing threats and/or abuse.

Genuinely don't get it. If it annoys you that much, log out.

Precisely
Unwanted pms on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 915 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Unwanted pms on 15:58 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

Precisely

You would say that, handing out computer virus' willy nilly
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 16:00]

Unwanted pms on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 910 viewsRancid

It's called egos.
Unwanted pms on 16:02 - Dec 29 with 899 viewsPhil_S

Unwanted pms on 16:00 - Dec 29 by NeiltheTaylor

You would say that, handing out computer virus' willy nilly
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 16:00]

Virus??
Unwanted pms on 16:03 - Dec 29 with 894 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Unwanted pms on 16:02 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

Virus??

That might be a paranoid rant in another thread. But yes, apparently this website is a source of virus' too.

Unwanted pms on 16:04 - Dec 29 with 885 viewsPhil_S

Unwanted pms on 16:03 - Dec 29 by NeiltheTaylor

That might be a paranoid rant in another thread. But yes, apparently this website is a source of virus' too.

Well, it is Christmas after all - the time of giving and all that...

Will get it looked at!
Unwanted pms on 16:04 - Dec 29 with 848 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unwanted pms on 16:03 - Dec 29 by NeiltheTaylor

It's also a source of using apostrophes for plurals as well, apparently.

Poll: Tory leader

Unwanted pms on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 839 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Damn. I was put off thinking whether "Virii" is a word.

Unwanted pms on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 813 viewsLord_Bony

I ve had a few over the years...in particular a rather nice gentleman kept demanding my address so he could come round and sort me out..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Unwanted pms on 16:24 - Dec 29 with 802 viewsDr_Winston

Unwanted pms on 15:19 - Dec 29 by KingBony

I'll send you one now you clown

What would I say??? One of the best level headed posters on here.

Cheers KB. I do my best, even if Clasey is sometimes beastly to me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Unwanted pms on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 731 viewsJackfath

Not so long ago there was a witch hunt for me on Twitter too. A poster had declared he needed to find out who I was and that I was due for a slap. A reputable poster from here also agreed with him.

You're talking grown up men here with children.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unwanted pms on 19:25 - Dec 29 with 647 viewsKingBony

Unwanted pms on 17:40 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

Not so long ago there was a witch hunt for me on Twitter too. A poster had declared he needed to find out who I was and that I was due for a slap. A reputable poster from here also agreed with him.

You're talking grown up men here with children.

That's nuts JF, really wonder how people manage with life's daily struggles to take a message board so seriously.

I happen to think Warwick and Uxbridge spout some real nonsense, Warwick normally calls me names, Uxy tries to justify his nonsense, usually quite friendly but it's just different opinions at the end of the day.

If Warwick calls me (usually thick c*nt or Tvvat) it's water off a ducks back.

I've always found your posts to be on the whole quite humorous, albeit you do seem to rub some up the wrong way ;)

Life's way to short to be getting so het up on message boards.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024