Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, Redturds 11:33 - Jan 9 with 17129 viewswetjack

With Cardiff swapping home and away colours likely today will we be seeing them celebrating today a victory for football fans when in reality tan is taking the piss in giving them what they want

all of the usual suspects will cosy back up to him and tell him what a great job he has done

Alm was at the meeting last night thanking him for the investment. He has invested nothing you dullard he has basically escalated the level of debt of your club to a level where it is close to unsustainable. And you thank him for that. you deserve everything you get

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

So then, Redturds on 20:30 - Jan 9 with 2442 viewsDaggyjack

So then, Redturds on 19:06 - Jan 9 by blueytheblue

Would you expect Bournemouth to have the quality of players to get into the PL?

Yep, fair point Bluey.
From the outside though, it seems that Tan is only interested in recouping his monies downgrading the team by buying players that, on the looks of it so far, will be nowhere near good enough to challenge.
He can then depart having saved face in his eyes. Like I said though, I hope he stays, I'm enjoying this!!
So then, Redturds on 20:34 - Jan 9 with 2434 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

http://www.htfc-world.com/reports/Cardiff2/cardiff170812ios.htm

Some nostalgia for our redbird friends, an HTFC World report on their first league game as the redbirds.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

So then, Redturds on 20:38 - Jan 9 with 2414 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Damn it. He's going to turn into as good an owner as they can hope for now...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

So then, Redturds on 21:16 - Jan 9 with 2381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I kid you not I was listening to Radio Wales about ten past two when the music programme was interrupted by a newsflash - I thought it was something to do with the events over in France . "And breaking news, Cardiff City have decided to change their kit colour back to blue from Red".

F*cking hell

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So then, Redturds on 21:48 - Jan 9 with 2334 viewsDarran

Remember that Romford Scummer that used to post on here?
What a c*nt he was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So then, Redturds on 22:38 - Jan 9 with 2276 viewsunion_jack

So then, Redturds on 21:48 - Jan 9 by Darran

What a c*nt he was.

What happened to him?

And Toulouse?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So then, Redturds on 22:47 - Jan 9 with 2266 viewsDarran

So then, Redturds on 22:38 - Jan 9 by union_jack

What happened to him?

And Toulouse?

Who cares hopefully he f*cked off to Wisconsin the cheese head tw*t.

So then, Redturds on 22:49 - Jan 9 with 2262 viewsswans11

They can't guarantee they will play in blue every home game what if the away teams away shirt blue would they make them wear their home shirt
Login to get fewer ads

So then, Redturds on 22:52 - Jan 9 with 2257 viewsMusical_Swan

So then, Redturds on 22:49 - Jan 9 by swans11

They can't guarantee they will play in blue every home game what if the away teams away shirt blue would they make them wear their home shirt

Yeah. Traditionally both teams would play in their home kits provided there is no colour clash.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

So then, Redturds on 23:26 - Jan 9 with 2226 viewsScoobyDoo

So then, Redturds on 21:48 - Jan 9 by Darran

What a c*nt he was.

Talking of c*nts how's the moderating going Daz?
So then, Redturds on 00:00 - Jan 10 with 2195 viewsDewi1jack

As there's going to be a fire sale very soon,
Cheeky bid for Marshall as a back up? Uncle Vinny will be glad to get him off the wages and get back at the fans.
He's going to asset strip their club and sell what he can, take the parachute payments and do one.
Welcome back Bluey the Blue. Notice you're still posting as Reddy the red as well. Got mixed up a bit now.
Are you Purpley the Purple during the changeover?

Or is that 2017s kit?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

So then, Redturds on 00:09 - Jan 10 with 2187 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 22:49 - Jan 9 by swans11

Kits have been officially swapped over; the blue is now the official home kit, the red the official away kit.

If the away team have a blue kit, they have to use their third kit.

So yeah, we are guaranteed to wear blue all remaining home games.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

So then, Redturds on 00:12 - Jan 10 with 2182 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 00:00 - Jan 10 by Dewi1jack

As there's going to be a fire sale very soon,
Cheeky bid for Marshall as a back up? Uncle Vinny will be glad to get him off the wages and get back at the fans.
He's going to asset strip their club and sell what he can, take the parachute payments and do one.
Welcome back Bluey the Blue. Notice you're still posting as Reddy the red as well. Got mixed up a bit now.
Are you Purpley the Purple during the changeover?

Or is that 2017s kit?

Simon Moore is a more than capable keeper at this level; Lewis is out on loan.

Marshall is a quality keeper, sure but we can manage if he did leave.

If we live within our means from now on, no problems with that.

Not still posting as reddythered. Bluey all the way since I remembered to logon for that old account, there's no changeover period for the two.

So then, Redturds on 00:16 - Jan 10 with 2173 viewsNeathJack

So then, Redturds on 00:12 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Simon Moore is a more than capable keeper at this level; Lewis is out on loan.

Marshall is a quality keeper, sure but we can manage if he did leave.

If we live within our means from now on, no problems with that.

Not still posting as reddythered. Bluey all the way since I remembered to logon for that old account, there's no changeover period for the two.

It's great that you recalled those login details on the day you got turned back to blue fair play
So then, Redturds on 00:29 - Jan 10 with 2152 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 00:16 - Jan 10 by NeathJack

It's great that you recalled those login details on the day you got turned back to blue fair play

To be honest, I have a number of mail accounts set up, use them for different sites so I can know where spam eminates from more easily.

Problem was I forgot the original email used for this account; that was why reddythered came into being.

Reddy is now dead; can't be arsed right now due to tiredness, but will generate random password by banging head on keyboard to generate the password. Use same password on the email account, can't then recover the reddy login.

Simples.

So then, Redturds on 05:05 - Jan 10 with 2110 viewspikeypaul

1 year ago today the pathetic scum announced the debt was £116,000,000
of which £66,000,000 was to Vinnie.
So £50,000,000 to outside parties so even if Tan did convert which he obviously has no intention
they are still totally fecked I do not think they will be getting paid b4 Vinnie recoups his wedge.
It gets funnier by the day.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

So then, Redturds on 05:13 - Jan 10 with 2110 viewspikeypaul

Your not in our league scummer in more ways than one now feck off back to where you belong

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

So then, Redturds on 06:51 - Jan 10 with 2095 viewsEdmundo

So then, Redturds on 16:46 - Jan 9 by monmouth

They're going to start chanting his name tomorrow aren't they? Just when you think it can't get any better.....

Maybe to 'oops upside your head'

"We. love. Vincent tan, say we love vinnie tan's mam"

Don't say I don't give you anything Cardiff.

😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

So then, Redturds on 09:38 - Jan 10 with 2047 viewsdobjack2

So then, Redturds on 00:09 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Kits have been officially swapped over; the blue is now the official home kit, the red the official away kit.

If the away team have a blue kit, they have to use their third kit.

So yeah, we are guaranteed to wear blue all remaining home games.

The contact with the league and their decision to allow the change to happen immediately all happened very quickly seeing the emperor only knew about this yesterday morning.

Clearly all set up before the meeting. Dalman wouldn't have dared used the "strong" word about the emperor without his authority. I am sure those at the meeting will think that it is them that achieved something.

The question for your lot is what is the purpose of the change at this time?

Encourage season ticket sales?
Get the crowd behind the team and manager and to avoid questions about player recruitment?
Or does he have something else planned?

He has changed the kit back and will change the badge. It looks like this can be spun as happening without loss of face on his part. I suspect that it will be thrown in your faces if you object to anything else he does and could even be part of a potential exit strategy.
So then, Redturds on 09:46 - Jan 10 with 2043 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 09:38 - Jan 10 by dobjack2

The contact with the league and their decision to allow the change to happen immediately all happened very quickly seeing the emperor only knew about this yesterday morning.

Clearly all set up before the meeting. Dalman wouldn't have dared used the "strong" word about the emperor without his authority. I am sure those at the meeting will think that it is them that achieved something.

The question for your lot is what is the purpose of the change at this time?

Encourage season ticket sales?
Get the crowd behind the team and manager and to avoid questions about player recruitment?
Or does he have something else planned?

He has changed the kit back and will change the badge. It looks like this can be spun as happening without loss of face on his part. I suspect that it will be thrown in your faces if you object to anything else he does and could even be part of a potential exit strategy.

Of course it was all thought of before the meeting. Stage managed way of everyone saving face; except Gwyn was too dumb to grasp that. Well, him and the many believing they were responsible for it.

I've no doubts it's all been about cutting costs prior to a sale. "Happy" fanbase now colours are back, STs sold, lower wage bill etc. I'd expect Tan to be gone in a few seasons.

So then, Redturds on 09:55 - Jan 10 with 2030 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 09:46 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Of course it was all thought of before the meeting. Stage managed way of everyone saving face; except Gwyn was too dumb to grasp that. Well, him and the many believing they were responsible for it.

I've no doubts it's all been about cutting costs prior to a sale. "Happy" fanbase now colours are back, STs sold, lower wage bill etc. I'd expect Tan to be gone in a few seasons.

Well I'm going to go right against the grain and my inclinations and wish you all a good day today after all the sh1t you've had to eat. You can always resume your inexorable decline next week.

If you were to lose mind, I'd still laugh my nuts off.

Enjoy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So then, Redturds on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 2023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So then, Redturds on 09:55 - Jan 10 by monmouth

Well I'm going to go right against the grain and my inclinations and wish you all a good day today after all the sh1t you've had to eat. You can always resume your inexorable decline next week.

If you were to lose mind, I'd still laugh my nuts off.

Enjoy.

"They're losing in blue,
They're losing in bluuuuuuueeeeeee,
They're Cardiff City,
They're losing in blue".

Repeat ad infinitum

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So then, Redturds on 10:41 - Jan 10 with 1993 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

5/4 to win at home today in front of a full stadium which will be bouncing. Good bet that, they're gonna win today aren't they .....
So then, Redturds on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 1962 viewsblueytheblue

So then, Redturds on 10:41 - Jan 10 by OhRobbieRobbie

5/4 to win at home today in front of a full stadium which will be bouncing. Good bet that, they're gonna win today aren't they .....

Fulham are utter gash.

Stadium has been flat the last few months.

As Dalman said, "I'd hate to be Fulham on Saturday".

So then, Redturds on 12:29 - Jan 10 with 1952 viewsDarran

So then, Redturds on 00:29 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

To be honest, I have a number of mail accounts set up, use them for different sites so I can know where spam eminates from more easily.

Problem was I forgot the original email used for this account; that was why reddythered came into being.

Reddy is now dead; can't be arsed right now due to tiredness, but will generate random password by banging head on keyboard to generate the password. Use same password on the email account, can't then recover the reddy login.

Simples.

So you had a blueytheblue account on here even though you've been red longer than this site has been going?

Mmmmmm summin not right here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024