Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please sign 17:19 - Jan 9 with 3060 viewsCountyJim

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/775/874/594/please-keep-kardiff-red/

Come on Red is best
Please sign on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 3029 viewsQuakerJack

Signed

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Please sign on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 3005 viewsOldjack

signed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Please sign on 17:51 - Jan 9 with 2957 viewsreddythered

Awww, our littler, littler brothers ( possibly even cousins ) are miffed.

Bless 'em.

Can understand them being antsy, playing in a rugby stadium. Well, actually being in Newport tbh.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Please sign on 18:12 - Jan 9 with 2920 viewsCountyJim

Please sign on 17:51 - Jan 9 by reddythered

Awww, our littler, littler brothers ( possibly even cousins ) are miffed.

Bless 'em.

Can understand them being antsy, playing in a rugby stadium. Well, actually being in Newport tbh.

Aww bless see you in League one next season butt
Please sign on 18:19 - Jan 9 with 2905 viewsreddythered

Please sign on 18:12 - Jan 9 by CountyJim

Aww bless see you in League one next season butt

Two big ass... umptions there.

Namely that you'll go up and that we'll go down.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Please sign on 11:22 - Jan 10 with 2750 viewsSenhin

Please sign on 18:19 - Jan 9 by reddythered

Two big ass... umptions there.

Namely that you'll go up and that we'll go down.

Not that unlikely

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Please sign on 11:59 - Jan 10 with 2721 viewsjack247

Their club is a financial shambles run by an egotistical loon. They poached a manager Leyton Orient had already had enough of. Kenwye Jones is their main man up front and they have had to deal with Swansea City coming out of their shadow (yes we were there once) to become a global brand and the undisputed biggest team in Wales. The derby with Newport is about as likely as a derby with us unless we go into serious meltdown.

Let them play in blue and at least regain their self respect and identity.
Please sign on 12:30 - Jan 10 with 2677 viewsblueytheblue

Please sign on 11:59 - Jan 10 by jack247

Their club is a financial shambles run by an egotistical loon. They poached a manager Leyton Orient had already had enough of. Kenwye Jones is their main man up front and they have had to deal with Swansea City coming out of their shadow (yes we were there once) to become a global brand and the undisputed biggest team in Wales. The derby with Newport is about as likely as a derby with us unless we go into serious meltdown.

Let them play in blue and at least regain their self respect and identity.

Poached a manager who was a poor penalty kick away from getting Orient promoted.

Kenwyne Jones has ben impressive in some games, poor others.

Yeah, we've been above you far more years than you've been above us; churlish to not recognise you've done very well for yourselves at this point in time.

I just don't see us getting relegated at this point in time. There are areas we need to improve, sure. There are worse teams than us.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Please sign on 12:54 - Jan 10 with 2658 viewsjack247

Please sign on 12:30 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Poached a manager who was a poor penalty kick away from getting Orient promoted.

Kenwyne Jones has ben impressive in some games, poor others.

Yeah, we've been above you far more years than you've been above us; churlish to not recognise you've done very well for yourselves at this point in time.

I just don't see us getting relegated at this point in time. There are areas we need to improve, sure. There are worse teams than us.

I have a soft spot for Orient, have done since the Petty days. Their fans weren't that fussed on him before he left, but yeah he did well last season.

I don't think you are in any danger of going down this season either. Longer term , I would guess you are more likely to go down than up, unless Vinnie decides to start investing again. Parachute payments will stop eventually and I guess have been spent already.

Pre-hamman you were always slightly bigger than us, but there wasnt a lot in it. We played you twice most years and neither team managed the double. You grew on the back of debt and were a solid Championship club while we were scrabbling for our lives. Now though, there is absolutely no comparison between the clubs. The term 'little brother' has probably never been more apt in a footballing sense.

I think Vinnie may have been a little short sighted with this kit colour stunt. Sure he has got everyone onside and will shift a few season tickets and a lot of shirts, but if he is looking for a way out, he had just blown one of his best exit strategies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024