Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry, White and Proud 12:31 - Jan 15 with 8155 viewspremierjack

Anyone watch this programme last night?

What did you think of it?
Angry, White and Proud on 12:33 - Jan 15 with 4328 viewsshandyjack

silly little men who refuse to grow up. The fact the two main men were sons of immigrants themselves says it all about their mentality.
Bunch of thugs who were only interested in aggressive protests and hoping they turned into fighting

Poll: Expectation for the season

Angry, White and Proud on 12:50 - Jan 15 with 4269 viewsApeShit

Angry, White and Proud on 12:58 - Jan 15 with 4230 viewspremierjack

Angry, White and Proud on 12:50 - Jan 15 by ApeShit

Racist thugs getting drunk looking for violence.

I was very concerned at the amount of followers that the hate preachers get in England. Also there was racism and violent threats coming back at the thugs but the police chose to ignore it.

I have no issue with the Muslim community being in this country but I was surprised at the amount of Muslims that HATE Britain and being allowed to preach it on the street - very worrying.
Angry, White and Proud on 13:13 - Jan 15 with 4163 viewsApeShit

Angry, White and Proud on 12:58 - Jan 15 by premierjack

I was very concerned at the amount of followers that the hate preachers get in England. Also there was racism and violent threats coming back at the thugs but the police chose to ignore it.

I have no issue with the Muslim community being in this country but I was surprised at the amount of Muslims that HATE Britain and being allowed to preach it on the street - very worrying.

Can't argue with that.

The decent people from both sides need to condemn it and work to find a solution, to many people just ignoring it and hoping it will go away. (Myself included)
Angry, White and Proud on 13:24 - Jan 15 with 4116 viewspencoedjack

Angry, White and Proud on 12:33 - Jan 15 by shandyjack

silly little men who refuse to grow up. The fact the two main men were sons of immigrants themselves says it all about their mentality.
Bunch of thugs who were only interested in aggressive protests and hoping they turned into fighting

I would be amazed if most of them were on football banning orders & seen this as a new way to get their kicks ...

Embarrassing from both sides
Angry, White and Proud on 13:33 - Jan 15 with 4091 viewsVetchitBack

On Channel 4 wasn't it?

Obvious attempt to smear all people with concerns on immigration and Islam as thugs. Badly timed!

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Angry, White and Proud on 13:43 - Jan 15 with 4055 viewspremierjack

Angry, White and Proud on 13:33 - Jan 15 by VetchitBack

On Channel 4 wasn't it?

Obvious attempt to smear all people with concerns on immigration and Islam as thugs. Badly timed!

They didnt show them out to be thugs. In fact one Muslim man spoke well and said he would like to have a chat with the EDL to sort out the differences because most ppl in the Muslim community aren't terrorists and don't want to be associated with them.

Like one poster said, to many ppl avoid what is actually happening and this is the result. The government should be stronger and step in to stop all the hate preachers standing on the streets of Britain and telling their followers to fight us. Also the groups that are funding the terrorists need to be shut down and deported.

I think the problem lies when people are to scared to saying anything because they will be labels as a racist
Angry, White and Proud on 13:57 - Jan 15 with 4002 viewswhiterock

Angry, White and Proud on 13:43 - Jan 15 by premierjack

They didnt show them out to be thugs. In fact one Muslim man spoke well and said he would like to have a chat with the EDL to sort out the differences because most ppl in the Muslim community aren't terrorists and don't want to be associated with them.

Like one poster said, to many ppl avoid what is actually happening and this is the result. The government should be stronger and step in to stop all the hate preachers standing on the streets of Britain and telling their followers to fight us. Also the groups that are funding the terrorists need to be shut down and deported.

I think the problem lies when people are to scared to saying anything because they will be labels as a racist

The police included, we're all running scared of PC
Login to get fewer ads

Angry, White and Proud on 14:01 - Jan 15 with 3983 viewspencoedjack

Angry, White and Proud on 13:57 - Jan 15 by whiterock

The police included, we're all running scared of PC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-te

The mayor of Rotterdam isn't
Angry, White and Proud on 14:10 - Jan 15 with 3951 viewsQuakerJack

Angry, White and Proud on 12:58 - Jan 15 by premierjack

It isn't so surprising when you live up north. There is a lot of hatred for Britain in some northern towns.

The most worrying thing is what's happening behind the closed door communities. Many people will tell you Rotherham isn't an isolated incident. I know a woman who is a counsellor and she works with girls who are victims of violence, who are in hiding from their families who want them dead for not marrying who they were supposed to, and victims of things like genital mutilation (cutting off the c1itorus because sex is not meant to be enjoyed)...

Add to that the continued growing numbers, cases like Alan Henning and rising unemployment and towns like the one I work in (Boro) are a bomb waiting to go off...

As for the white power crew, they're just football thugs looking for a more legitimate outlet for their violence.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Angry, White and Proud on 14:25 - Jan 15 with 3909 viewsItchySphincter

Was dgt73 in it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Angry, White and Proud on 14:25 - Jan 15 with 3910 viewsfootball2301

well said
Angry, White and Proud on 14:42 - Jan 15 with 3878 viewsVetchitBack

Have you misunderstood what I said?

Angry, White and Proud on 14:47 - Jan 15 with 3867 viewspremierjack

Angry, White and Proud on 14:42 - Jan 15 by VetchitBack

Have you misunderstood what I said?

Yes, just read it again. I think I did, Apologies
Angry, White and Proud on 16:36 - Jan 15 with 3734 viewsQuakerJack

Angry, White and Proud on 14:25 - Jan 15 by ItchySphincter

Was dgt73 in it?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:43 - Jan 15 with 3711 viewsAquinas

An issue I had was when they showed Anjem Choudary outside the Mosque preaching (as he was banned from going inside) they said 4000 muslims were praying in the grounds of the mosque. Why didn't those 4000 muslims force anjem choudary away as he is clearly tarnishing their religion.

When far-right people protest, us normal people oppose them and they are always outnumbered at protests (as shown last night on the show).

Whenever you see an extremist muslim march you never see the 'peaceful' muslims chasing them out of town and showing them they're not welcome.

Extremism seems to be treated with ambivalence by far too many musilms.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 17:30]
Angry, White and Proud on 17:10 - Jan 15 with 3657 viewsVetchitBack

Angry, White and Proud on 14:47 - Jan 15 by premierjack

Yes, just read it again. I think I did, Apologies

No probs mate

Angry, White and Proud on 18:55 - Jan 15 with 3510 viewsNeath_Jack

I read an autobiography of someone who was involved in the far right then left it all behind, who now does public speaking on his experiences. Wasn't a bad read in fairness, can't remember what it was called now though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Angry, White and Proud on 21:11 - Jan 15 with 3336 viewsandrew

I fear really bad things for this country in years to come, ukip won't even stop it and it's ournonly hope.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Angry, White and Proud on 21:15 - Jan 15 with 3321 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I think you will find the groups that are funding these terrorists are in fact country's . So hey can't be closed down

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Angry, White and Proud on 00:29 - Jan 16 with 3104 viewsBobJack

Just watched this.

Glad I live in Swansea....... for now

Some parts of UK its got out of hand.

Muslim aim is to convert all to become Muslim..... this will not have a happy ending.

Think lots living in UK, where perhaps parents were Christian / Catholic etc, would be happy to be classed as atheist as religion is not a big thing in their lives.

What party / pub on a Friday or Saturday is more important to them.

Enjoy it while you can !.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Angry, White and Proud on 01:05 - Jan 16 with 3087 viewsacejack3065

Tine for a good old fashioned bait the muslim thread then. Too f**king right. I love some good old fashioned scaremongering and ripping on brown people.

I don't know why anyone thinks its a good idea to take leads on politics, culture and history from a bunch of sh*theads who are basically bored because football hooliganism isn't a thing any more. Likewise I don't understand how people can't grasp that hate preahcers are exactly that; hate preachers. They aren't the Islamic scholars in the same way that we don't ask the KKK for their interpretations of the bible. They both take a religious argument and twist it to justify their own selfish human narrative.

People also have a habit of becoming experts on all things islam, delegating what they should think, wear and do. We live in a country where people are allowed to crack on and do as they wish but a double standard exists when it comes to dealing with Muslims. When a muslim commits a crime their religion is the mitigating factor in the media whereas this simply isnt the case for other religions.

Why should a muslim personally apologise for something an idiot has done? We don't think that catholics should be obligated to apologise every time a priest buggers an alter boy nor do we think people called fred should apologise for the crimes of Fred West. Logically it makes no sense. I was raised catholic and I dont feel obligated to form a counter protest every time a pro-lifer sets up a picket somewhere so I have no idea why the onus is on Muslims to call out hate preachers.

Of course the press feeds off highlighting the negative and the evil for the sole purpose of selling more papers. If they were interesting in selling facts then the massacre in Nigeria where 2000 men, women and children were murdered would have been the lead story, instead it was the 17 dead in Paris that shocked the Globe. People in this country will not have heard of Henry Henricks or Andrew stack because it doesn't fit the established media narrative that the only terrorist threat comes from fundamentalist muslims.

People think Islam is taking over despite there being no registered statistical facts to suggest so. Muslims are a relatively small minority in today's Britain. Its round 1 in 25. According to the 2011 Census, there are five times as many people in Britain who claim to have no religion whatsoever than there are Muslims.

We could try applying some facts, humility and logic to how we approach the issue of relating to people who live in this country but look different to us. Then again its not as easy as simply nodding to what Nigel Farage says when he criticises brown people for all of this countries ills. Easy answers are the most appealing and its about time we grew some balls and asked for some real answers. People criticise politicans for lying and being self serving but thats exactly what Farage and UKIP have done yet the general public lap it up because its easy. People would rather blame muslims than wealthy individuals that have this country by the balls.
Angry, White and Proud on 01:13 - Jan 16 with 3083 viewsBobJack

Angry, White and Proud on 01:05 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

Tine for a good old fashioned bait the muslim thread then. Too f**king right. I love some good old fashioned scaremongering and ripping on brown people.

I don't know why anyone thinks its a good idea to take leads on politics, culture and history from a bunch of sh*theads who are basically bored because football hooliganism isn't a thing any more. Likewise I don't understand how people can't grasp that hate preahcers are exactly that; hate preachers. They aren't the Islamic scholars in the same way that we don't ask the KKK for their interpretations of the bible. They both take a religious argument and twist it to justify their own selfish human narrative.

People also have a habit of becoming experts on all things islam, delegating what they should think, wear and do. We live in a country where people are allowed to crack on and do as they wish but a double standard exists when it comes to dealing with Muslims. When a muslim commits a crime their religion is the mitigating factor in the media whereas this simply isnt the case for other religions.

Why should a muslim personally apologise for something an idiot has done? We don't think that catholics should be obligated to apologise every time a priest buggers an alter boy nor do we think people called fred should apologise for the crimes of Fred West. Logically it makes no sense. I was raised catholic and I dont feel obligated to form a counter protest every time a pro-lifer sets up a picket somewhere so I have no idea why the onus is on Muslims to call out hate preachers.

Of course the press feeds off highlighting the negative and the evil for the sole purpose of selling more papers. If they were interesting in selling facts then the massacre in Nigeria where 2000 men, women and children were murdered would have been the lead story, instead it was the 17 dead in Paris that shocked the Globe. People in this country will not have heard of Henry Henricks or Andrew stack because it doesn't fit the established media narrative that the only terrorist threat comes from fundamentalist muslims.

People think Islam is taking over despite there being no registered statistical facts to suggest so. Muslims are a relatively small minority in today's Britain. Its round 1 in 25. According to the 2011 Census, there are five times as many people in Britain who claim to have no religion whatsoever than there are Muslims.

We could try applying some facts, humility and logic to how we approach the issue of relating to people who live in this country but look different to us. Then again its not as easy as simply nodding to what Nigel Farage says when he criticises brown people for all of this countries ills. Easy answers are the most appealing and its about time we grew some balls and asked for some real answers. People criticise politicans for lying and being self serving but thats exactly what Farage and UKIP have done yet the general public lap it up because its easy. People would rather blame muslims than wealthy individuals that have this country by the balls.

I hope alot of that dribble was cut and paste, or I worry for you.

Angry, White and Proud on 01:17 - Jan 16 with 3079 viewsacejack3065

Angry, White and Proud on 01:13 - Jan 16 by BobJack

I hope alot of that dribble was cut and paste, or I worry for you.

coming from someone who said

"Muslim aim is to convert all to become Muslim..... this will not have a happy ending."
Angry, White and Proud on 01:21 - Jan 16 with 3078 viewsBobJack

Angry, White and Proud on 01:17 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

coming from someone who said

"Muslim aim is to convert all to become Muslim..... this will not have a happy ending."

At least i kept it brief.

7 paragraphs ffs. Its a forum not a book

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024