Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last time you saw us win away? 16:55 - Jan 18 with 1617 viewsAVFTTConvert

I realise there are some on here who go to many more away games than I do but was just trying think and I reckon the last one I saw was when we trounced Derby at Pride Park .. was it 2-0? Was there yesterday in hope of seeing another Midlands win but with no success!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Last time you saw us win away? on 17:07 - Jan 18 with 1609 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Wigan last April was the last time we won away from home.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Last time you saw us win away? on 21:55 - Jan 18 with 1573 viewsscratchingshed

Last time you saw us win away? on 17:07 - Jan 18 by basilrobbiereborn

Wigan last April was the last time we won away from home.

That long ago I just cannot remember.
Last time you saw us win away? on 22:16 - Jan 18 with 1570 viewsOsbourne

Last time you saw us win away? on 21:55 - Jan 18 by scratchingshed

That long ago I just cannot remember.

I had my bus fare and match ticket paid for, by our kind chairman, for Wigan away 2013-14. April or very early May 2014 it was. Pool won 2-0. Gilkes saved a first half penalty, Dobbie and Keogn scored the goals. It was a great day. It saved our Championship status for 2014-15. It brought about the "Riga Revolution". Ironically, it was Riga who brought his Charlton team to Bloomfield Road a week later. Pool could still be relegated, if Pool lost and other results went against us. Pool then put in an almost unbelievably poor performance and lost 0-3. Luckily, was it Doncaster lost at Leicester? Pool got away with it.

Our Chairman was as worried as me! Not often he pays for our bus fare and tickets!
Our Chairman was lucky 2013-14. Will he be so lucky 2014-15?

That AVFTT posters was Pools last away win. It was a very, very big win.

Just saying!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 22:20]
Last time you saw us win away? on 23:10 - Jan 18 with 1560 viewsscratchingshed

Last time you saw us win away? on 22:16 - Jan 18 by Osbourne

I had my bus fare and match ticket paid for, by our kind chairman, for Wigan away 2013-14. April or very early May 2014 it was. Pool won 2-0. Gilkes saved a first half penalty, Dobbie and Keogn scored the goals. It was a great day. It saved our Championship status for 2014-15. It brought about the "Riga Revolution". Ironically, it was Riga who brought his Charlton team to Bloomfield Road a week later. Pool could still be relegated, if Pool lost and other results went against us. Pool then put in an almost unbelievably poor performance and lost 0-3. Luckily, was it Doncaster lost at Leicester? Pool got away with it.

Our Chairman was as worried as me! Not often he pays for our bus fare and tickets!
Our Chairman was lucky 2013-14. Will he be so lucky 2014-15?

That AVFTT posters was Pools last away win. It was a very, very big win.

Just saying!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 22:20]

Yep that must have been mine as well Ozzie thinking about it.

Probably the last time I actually went to an away game as well.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 23:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024