Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? 10:58 - Jan 19 with 3424 viewswetjack

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:01 - Jan 19 with 2706 viewsOldjack

I know of two on this site who enjoy the back stabbing of Garry and can't wait too stick it in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:08 - Jan 19 with 2691 viewsWarwickHunt

Aw bless - he's done a poll.

ps it's "who are". Plum.
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:12 - Jan 19 with 2675 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah im sure there are plenty just waiting for crowd s of 2, 000 watching us play exeter and yeovil .

There isn't a swans fan anywhere that would want to see us fail. Don't let objective opinions about selection management and tactics fool you.

These topinions are as important as anything else, and are the life blood of football discussion.
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:19 - Jan 19 with 2642 viewsperchrockjack

PHIL

Ive not actually seen your take on where we are as a club right now.

Ive seen plenty of extraneous matter so ...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:22 - Jan 19 with 2641 viewsmonmouth

I don't get the question. If anyone is waiting for us to fail, they are clearly by definition not fans, so who cares about them anyway. If (and we are, aren't we given what's prompted this post) talking about WH and T2C, then they are very much fans, and passionate ones at that, so no, I don't believe they are waiting for us to fail at all. I believe they are waiting for us to really hit our straps and are disappointed when we don't, as am I.

They do enjoy a good message board ruck though, along with quite a few others of 'opposing' viewpoints, so maybe just best to put your views forward on the points they all make rather than creating tautological polls? Just a thought.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:22 - Jan 19 with 2638 viewsOldjack

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:08 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

Aw bless - he's done a poll.

ps it's "who are". Plum.

here's one , and i've no doubt the other Mr know it all will be along shortly

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:24 - Jan 19 with 2636 viewslibertine

if everybody agreed it would be boring and Orwellian,

I think there are many on here who at the time of Gm's appointment thought it was a stupid decision and we needed a more experienced manager.

The point is there are loads of experienced managers in lower leagues who haven't succeeded

It obviously suits our pocket to have GM as manager no one could deny it but it seems to be working OK except for a few games.

I think people are worried about their team that's all
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:25 - Jan 19 with 2634 viewsWarwickHunt

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:22 - Jan 19 by Oldjack

here's one , and i've no doubt the other Mr know it all will be along shortly

Look out - the poster boy for euthanasia has finished his Complan.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:26 - Jan 19 with 2626 viewsperchrockjack

so...

Are we in a good place or not

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:28 - Jan 19 with 2628 viewsWarwickHunt

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:12 - Jan 19 by icecoldjack

Yeah im sure there are plenty just waiting for crowd s of 2, 000 watching us play exeter and yeovil .

There isn't a swans fan anywhere that would want to see us fail. Don't let objective opinions about selection management and tactics fool you.

These topinions are as important as anything else, and are the life blood of football discussion.

Don't be daft - if you haven't got your tongue firmly wedged up Monk's @rse you have an "agenda" and want to us to lose.

Some f*cking beauts on here, aye.
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:31 - Jan 19 with 2614 viewslifelong

I happen to think that the people who complain and criticise are the one's who want us to progress to the next level.
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:33 - Jan 19 with 2609 viewsCatullus

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:28 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

Don't be daft - if you haven't got your tongue firmly wedged up Monk's @rse you have an "agenda" and want to us to lose.

There absolutely are. And some of us don't realise when we are being a beaut either!!

To the OP, no, none of our fans want us to fail. But some get a bit carried away when we do. And that includes me too!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:34 - Jan 19 with 2607 viewsOldjack

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:28 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

aye and you're top of the pile ,you fuking bewt

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:34 - Jan 19 with 2603 viewsGretsch

Whilst I can't see anyone really wanting us to fail, especially when paying hard earned cash, but there are certainly plenty who are silent after a good game and over vocal after a bad game, just pay a visit to the bogs in the East.

It seems that they don't want us to FAIL, but they expect us to be unbeatable, faultless, and play the perfect game each week, not even each week each second of each game.

Cant tolerate a mistake by player or manager. They do stand out in a crowd, quite ridiculous really.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 11:39]
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 2595 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe I should have phrased the question differently

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 2595 viewsDarran

I don't believe for one minute sensible intelligent people like Warwick want us to fail though I have to admit I really don't understand why he and others are and have been so angry since the season started.

I do believe that there's not so sensible intelligent people that want us or perhaps Monk to fail though,f*cking hell it'll be a year in two weeks time that Laudrup left and all one c*nt does is talk about the c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 12:03 - Jan 19 with 2565 viewsCatullus

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:37 - Jan 19 by Darran

I don't believe for one minute sensible intelligent people like Warwick want us to fail though I have to admit I really don't understand why he and others are and have been so angry since the season started.

I do believe that there's not so sensible intelligent people that want us or perhaps Monk to fail though,f*cking hell it'll be a year in two weeks time that Laudrup left and all one c*nt does is talk about the c*nt.

Maybe there is a Laudrup accolyte who wants Monk to fail, I don't know. But they don't want the club to fail.
It's an intriguing question, can the club succeed while Monk fails? The answer has to be no surely, so if there is such a person, they need to suck it up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 12:30 - Jan 19 with 2539 viewsWarwickHunt

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 11:26 - Jan 19 by perchrockjack

so...

Are we in a good place or not

No idea off the pitch, Richie - I suspect we're doing a bit better than breaking even and have a reasonable rather than huge transfer pot. I wouldn't expect much more than half of Wilf's fee to be spent on new players and that's probably about right. Ground expansion should be a priority as should an experienced commercial department. With the right people those two requests could dovetail nicely. We're still advertising Low Cost Vans to huge global audience every other week...

The mooted transfer targets don't inspire me and it's obvious Monk was going to be learning his trade ( the "Monk-haters" and those with "agendas" had concerns about this and probably still do - nothing personal against the fella) and still is. I find his tactics baffling and his substitutions unimaginative at best. I firmly believe Fab, Gylfi and Wilf have saved our arses this season - apart from the odd half an hour here and there I don't think we've played that well. Ironically, our best (only?) 90 minute performance was when we lost against Spurs. The sitting back and inviting pressure for an hour after taking the lead does my f*cking swede in. Our passing game seems to be disappearing too. My main concern is our inability to change the game or react to changes - we plodded on painfully against Liverpool when it was obvious after about 5 minutes that Brendan had set up to make us more impotent than a eunuch after a skinful.

Next? I suspect we'll limp over the finishing line this season - we've been poor for a while and losing Wilf won't help. Next season is anyone's guess - I hope we significantly strengthen as I doubt if Leon or Angel will feature much other than as squad members.Two quality full backs (I'd love to be proved wrong about Naughton but I don't think he's what we need) and a top drawer DM as a bare minimum. I remain unconvinced about Jenkins being director of football in all but name and Monk as coach. Contrary to popular belief, I'd be delighted if they succeed.
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 12:53 - Jan 19 with 2500 viewsDarran

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 12:03 - Jan 19 by Catullus

Maybe there is a Laudrup accolyte who wants Monk to fail, I don't know. But they don't want the club to fail.
It's an intriguing question, can the club succeed while Monk fails? The answer has to be no surely, so if there is such a person, they need to suck it up.

Well if Monk fails the club fails,for now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 13:56 - Jan 19 with 2427 viewsicecoldjack

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 12:53 - Jan 19 by Darran

Well if Monk fails the club fails,for now.

Agree .

Time for somebody to write garry another letter maybe?
Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 14:21 - Jan 19 with 2395 viewsperchrockjack

Thank you for that Philip, and as they say, a great post" and one that Im more or less in agreement with

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 14:24 - Jan 19 with 2392 viewsUxbridge

Everyone wants us to win. Some want to be right at almost all costs. Sometimes these two come into conflict. Twas ever thus.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 14:32 - Jan 19 with 2381 viewsC_jack

It's a bit of a kop out in my opinion, there will always be balance between positive and negative, regardless of any manager we have had, or will ever have. Same as any other club in the world.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 14:36 - Jan 19 with 2371 viewsskippyjack

Stop talking wet.. the ultimate pun and cliche in one

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 14:48 - Jan 19 with 2354 viewsskippyjack

Do we have some fans that are just waiting for us to fail? on 12:30 - Jan 19 by WarwickHunt

No idea off the pitch, Richie - I suspect we're doing a bit better than breaking even and have a reasonable rather than huge transfer pot. I wouldn't expect much more than half of Wilf's fee to be spent on new players and that's probably about right. Ground expansion should be a priority as should an experienced commercial department. With the right people those two requests could dovetail nicely. We're still advertising Low Cost Vans to huge global audience every other week...

The mooted transfer targets don't inspire me and it's obvious Monk was going to be learning his trade ( the "Monk-haters" and those with "agendas" had concerns about this and probably still do - nothing personal against the fella) and still is. I find his tactics baffling and his substitutions unimaginative at best. I firmly believe Fab, Gylfi and Wilf have saved our arses this season - apart from the odd half an hour here and there I don't think we've played that well. Ironically, our best (only?) 90 minute performance was when we lost against Spurs. The sitting back and inviting pressure for an hour after taking the lead does my f*cking swede in. Our passing game seems to be disappearing too. My main concern is our inability to change the game or react to changes - we plodded on painfully against Liverpool when it was obvious after about 5 minutes that Brendan had set up to make us more impotent than a eunuch after a skinful.

Next? I suspect we'll limp over the finishing line this season - we've been poor for a while and losing Wilf won't help. Next season is anyone's guess - I hope we significantly strengthen as I doubt if Leon or Angel will feature much other than as squad members.Two quality full backs (I'd love to be proved wrong about Naughton but I don't think he's what we need) and a top drawer DM as a bare minimum. I remain unconvinced about Jenkins being director of football in all but name and Monk as coach. Contrary to popular belief, I'd be delighted if they succeed.

That's constructive.. you forgot to mention Ki.. if we get Two fullbacks we'll finish the season fine.. Monk has got us grinding for points.. Naughton doesn't fill me with confidence either.. he gets caught out and becomes defensively naive..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024