Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer 11:51 - Jan 21 with 4081 viewsthomasJack

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/01/21/swanseas-bafetimbi-gomis-told-what-he-

Poll: Next signing

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:00 - Jan 21 with 3257 viewsWarwickHunt

That doesn't make much sense...
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:04 - Jan 21 with 3219 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:00 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

I think the Club via GM is saying "it is not going to be that easy to leave unless big money comes in based on your performance".
Personally, although his record is good up till now I don't think he has done any more for the club than Emnes.
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:08 - Jan 21 with 3182 viewsOldjack

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:04 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

I think the Club via GM is saying "it is not going to be that easy to leave unless big money comes in based on your performance".
Personally, although his record is good up till now I don't think he has done any more for the club than Emnes.

If the money grabber doesn't want to be here , out the door he will go one way or the other .Rumour has it the club are furious about what he said on his French tv appearance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:12 - Jan 21 with 3154 viewsPegojack

Seems fair enough to me.

I'd also like to know if he's broken any club rules in his French TV interview and, if so, he ought to be fined, the feckin ingrate.
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:12 - Jan 21 with 3154 viewsraynor94

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:08 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

If the money grabber doesn't want to be here , out the door he will go one way or the other .Rumour has it the club are furious about what he said on his French tv appearance

Fair play sharp as ever

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:19 - Jan 21 with 3096 viewsOldjack

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:12 - Jan 21 by raynor94

Fair play sharp as ever

shrupppppppp you, who asked you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:20 - Jan 21 with 3089 viewssixpenses

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:08 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

In other news JJS enjoys the morning papers before the Liverpool match

I heard the club was dead chuffed because it would make any other signings think twice about expecting us to keep to any agreements.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 12:21]
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:25 - Jan 21 with 3063 viewssixpenses

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:12 - Jan 21 by Pegojack

Seems fair enough to me.

I'd also like to know if he's broken any club rules in his French TV interview and, if so, he ought to be fined, the feckin ingrate.

Indeed...... thou shalt keep they gob shut

But given criticism through the media is often the Chairman's and Managers tool of choice it would seem churlish to pick on Gomis
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:31 - Jan 21 with 3020 viewsLord_Bony

Well done our Garry for taking control here.

So I assume from this that the club has the power not Gomis,in that his release clause does nt kick in till the summer,otherwise he'd be gone.

What if he pouts and doesn't do a job for us.?
Well if he tried that his value would plummet so it works both ways i suppose.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:31 - Jan 21 with 3019 viewslonglostjack

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:25 - Jan 21 by sixpenses

Indeed...... thou shalt keep they gob shut

But given criticism through the media is often the Chairman's and Managers tool of choice it would seem churlish to pick on Gomis

And there's me thinking Gomis was an employee of the club.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:33 - Jan 21 with 2999 viewsDewi1jack

Another classic "No sh1t Sherlock" comment.

It seems nowadays in football, there is little to no loyalty to the present employer.
If Bafe has been wrongly advised by his agent/ solicitor, that he still gets the £8 million in full, if he breaks (breaches) his side of the contract, then maybe he needs to employ better people.
Maybe Kermit contract law is totally different to that used in the UK. I know their shop sales contracts are.
Bafe looked genuine after the Chelsea debacle, when he was applauding the crowd.
Personally, I really hope this is a case of a footballer opening his gob and firmly planting 2 feet in there before thinking.
Quick bollocking and everyone's happy again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:41 - Jan 21 with 2934 viewssixpenses

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:31 - Jan 21 by longlostjack

And there's me thinking Gomis was an employee of the club.

Yep so are the Chairman and Manager
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:45 - Jan 21 with 2906 viewsLord_Bony

Btw for what it's worth.

I think these recent comments from the French media are misconstrued in that they were probably said quite a few weeks ago when he could nt get the game time because of Bony.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:48 - Jan 21 with 2882 viewsOldjack

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:33 - Jan 21 by Dewi1jack

Another classic "No sh1t Sherlock" comment.

It seems nowadays in football, there is little to no loyalty to the present employer.
If Bafe has been wrongly advised by his agent/ solicitor, that he still gets the £8 million in full, if he breaks (breaches) his side of the contract, then maybe he needs to employ better people.
Maybe Kermit contract law is totally different to that used in the UK. I know their shop sales contracts are.
Bafe looked genuine after the Chelsea debacle, when he was applauding the crowd.
Personally, I really hope this is a case of a footballer opening his gob and firmly planting 2 feet in there before thinking.
Quick bollocking and everyone's happy again

listen up smarty arse this little French kanttttttt has a lot of bridges to mend with the fans let alone the club , an apology would be a good place too start

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:52 - Jan 21 with 2869 viewssixpenses

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:45 - Jan 21 by Lord_Bony

Btw for what it's worth.

I think these recent comments from the French media are misconstrued in that they were probably said quite a few weeks ago when he could nt get the game time because of Bony.

If that is not the case or taken out of context then there is a bewildering contrast between them and his observed excellent attitude in training, his effort on the pitch and his touching keenness to reach out to the supporters and create a bond at the end of Chelsea and other matches.
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:52 - Jan 21 with 2866 viewsNeathJack

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:45 - Jan 21 by Lord_Bony

Btw for what it's worth.

The interview was last Sunday.
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 2844 viewssomersetsimon

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:48 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

listen up smarty arse this little French kanttttttt has a lot of bridges to mend with the fans let alone the club , an apology would be a good place too start

Scoring a few goals would be a better place to start. If he scores 10 before the end of the season all will be forgiven.
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:02 - Jan 21 with 2796 viewsOldjack

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:55 - Jan 21 by somersetsimon

Scoring a few goals would be a better place to start. If he scores 10 before the end of the season all will be forgiven.

I hope your right ,I've got a gut feel though he'll not play for us again, too much damage done

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:10 - Jan 21 with 2740 viewsPastor_Flapps

Can we get Itay Shechter back. I'd rather see him back in a Swans shirt rather than this treacherous natterjack (not a Jack).
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 2698 viewswhiterock

Score 10/12 goals between now and the summer and we'll all be behind him
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:46 - Jan 21 with 2590 viewsPrivate_Partz

Btw for what it's worth.

This is indeed the case and also things get lost or misconstrued in translation. Don't forget Bodde and Taylor were vilified by many on here as a result of inaccurate reporting when the truth was not nearly so bad.
I prefer to wait and see what comes out officially. We won't get the full story if there has been a disagreement but we will have a good idea what has gone on if Gomis is shown the door.
He still has my support for the time being.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:53 - Jan 21 with 2554 viewssully49

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:00 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

It doesn't matter he's French, enough said.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:59 - Jan 21 with 2520 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 12:52 - Jan 21 by NeathJack

The interview was last Sunday.

It's amazing how so many people are able to ignore this fact. It was also on the TV so it's not like comments could be taken out of context.

I'm not advocating throwing him in with the 18s or chucking him out of the club, but he's certainly done himself no favours has he. Got some way to go before he gets everyone behind him again. Few goals may do it, but someone hopefully is telling him to just shut up!
Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 14:04 - Jan 21 with 2496 viewsjacabertawe

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 13:59 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

It's amazing how so many people are able to ignore this fact. It was also on the TV so it's not like comments could be taken out of context.

I'm not advocating throwing him in with the 18s or chucking him out of the club, but he's certainly done himself no favours has he. Got some way to go before he gets everyone behind him again. Few goals may do it, but someone hopefully is telling him to just shut up!

I have no doubt that one or two of our senior players have had a word in his ear.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 14:08 - Jan 21 with 2472 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea's Bafetimbi Gomis told what he has to do if he wants transfer on 14:04 - Jan 21 by jacabertawe

I have no doubt that one or two of our senior players have had a word in his ear.

Hope so. He always comes across as a popular and very amiable guy - perhaps he shares Laudrup's agent ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024