Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? 14:14 - Jan 24 with 3020 viewsAVFTTConvert

Should Clatk have dropped Lewis for Parish?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 14:14]

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 17:39 - Jan 24 with 2954 viewsgiro

No. I think a better option would be to drop Parish, and play Duckworth.

He could help Lewis work out the score!
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 02:49 - Jan 25 with 2880 viewscamberwell1

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 17:39 - Jan 24 by giro

No. I think a better option would be to drop Parish, and play Duckworth.

He could help Lewis work out the score!

From the reports I have it wouldn't have changed anything
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 09:22 - Jan 25 with 2863 viewsscratchingshed

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 02:49 - Jan 25 by camberwell1

From the reports I have it wouldn't have changed anything

Totally agree it's the other 10 players that need dropping.

Anyway According to one Sunday paper (Sun) Lewis is off back to Cardiff and were lining up 33 year old Chris Kirkland who cannot get a game at Sheff Wed these days, why pay good wages when the inevitable is going to happen? Another Oyston master stroke.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 10:03]
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 10:17 - Jan 26 with 2779 viewscamberwell1

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 09:22 - Jan 25 by scratchingshed

Totally agree it's the other 10 players that need dropping.

Anyway According to one Sunday paper (Sun) Lewis is off back to Cardiff and were lining up 33 year old Chris Kirkland who cannot get a game at Sheff Wed these days, why pay good wages when the inevitable is going to happen? Another Oyston master stroke.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 10:03]

Losing our best player Lewis (he has been probably the best or next best keeper in this Division) would be the final straw to our season
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 11:47 - Jan 26 with 2754 viewsmoonlighter

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 10:17 - Jan 26 by camberwell1

Losing our best player Lewis (he has been probably the best or next best keeper in this Division) would be the final straw to our season

Of course not. I hear a payment was due to cardiff after 30 games. He's on 28. Say no more.
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 11:42 - Jan 27 with 2680 viewsscratchingshed

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 11:47 - Jan 26 by moonlighter

Of course not. I hear a payment was due to cardiff after 30 games. He's on 28. Say no more.

So it's true about Lewis, [no surprises really] and Clark is still insisting he was dropped for tactical reasons, why does no one believe you Lee?

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/pool-locked-in-bizarre-batt
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 11:46 - Jan 27 with 2676 viewstde74

If he dropped him for tactical reasons, he's a dribbling imbecile. If he's lying, he's a man of no integrity and a stooge for the chairman.

Pick one.
Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 11:56 - Jan 27 with 2662 viewsscratchingshed

Should Clark have dropped Lewis for Parish? on 11:46 - Jan 27 by tde74

If he dropped him for tactical reasons, he's a dribbling imbecile. If he's lying, he's a man of no integrity and a stooge for the chairman.

Pick one.

What little credibility I had for Clark and agree it wasn't much has now gone out the window.

Just another Oyston puppet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024