Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 18:04 - Jan 24 with 2148 viewsDaggyjack

It hasn't really been said amongst all the doom and gloom but we really have missed Ki over the past few weeks.
Thankfully, the Asian Cup finishes next weekend so Ki will miss the Southampton game but will hopefully be back for the Sunderland match.
Ki on 18:05 - Jan 24 with 2129 viewsAngelRangelQS

Absolutely.

Nobody really credits Monk for bringing him back into the fold when most (myself included) were ready to cut our losses on him
Ki on 18:06 - Jan 24 with 2118 viewsOldjack

And yet some still slag him off ,you' just can't win with some people aye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 18:07 - Jan 24 with 2111 viewsLeonisGod

My only worry is that he is being built up to be the Messiah in his absence. If we don't win 8-0 on his return with him getting 4 of them this place will go into meltdown (again).
Ki on 18:09 - Jan 24 with 2102 viewsskippyjack

Ki on 18:05 - Jan 24 by AngelRangelQS

Absolutely.

Nobody really credits Monk for bringing him back into the fold when most (myself included) were ready to cut our losses on him

Yep.. Well done Garry

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ki on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 2023 viewsWxmJax

I thought we'd miss Ki more than Bony during January. I think he is the heartbeat of the team. Get a defensive midfielder in to compliment him and we'll be a lot stronger team.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Ki on 18:47 - Jan 24 with 2022 viewsjack247

Ki on 18:05 - Jan 24 by AngelRangelQS

Absolutely.

Me too.

I would have been happy had he gone to Sunderland in the Summer. Garry has been taking some well deserved flak lately. He deserves the plaudits for bringing the player out in Ki and the astute signings he made in pre season.
Ki on 22:38 - Jan 24 with 1903 viewsDaggyjack

With Ki protecting the defence and anchoring the midfield, something we have missed in his absence, I think our performances will improve for sure.
Ki on 20:14 - Jan 25 with 1721 viewsOldjack

Ki should be back for the Southampton game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 20:21 - Jan 25 with 1699 viewssplJack

Ki on 20:14 - Jan 25 by Oldjack

Ki should be back for the Southampton game

I doubt it mate.

He has a semi-final tomorrow, the 3rd place play off in on Friday and the final is on Saturday
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 20:22]
Ki on 20:44 - Jan 25 with 1656 viewsOldjack

Ki on 20:21 - Jan 25 by splJack

I doubt it mate.

He has a semi-final tomorrow, the 3rd place play off in on Friday and the final is on Saturday

ffs mun

Ki on 20:52 - Jan 25 with 1636 viewsSCB1985

A win against Iraq in the semis and probably Australia in the final. if they win the cup would mean they can pelt toffee at the fans in retaliation for the world cup episode in the airport.

Poll: whats more important to you

Ki on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 1582 viewssomersetsimon

Ki on 22:38 - Jan 24 by Daggyjack

With Ki protecting the defence and anchoring the midfield, something we have missed in his absence, I think our performances will improve for sure.

It was clear from yesterday that, without someone doing the DM "water-carrier" role, we look completely shapeless and clueless. In hindsight, it would have been better taking off one of the wingers and leaving Carroll on, rather than conceding midfield. Even then, a midfield of Shelvey, Gylfi and Carroll doesn't fill me with confidence when the game starts to go against us.
Ki on 11:14 - Jan 26 with 1389 viewsPegojack

Ki on 20:21 - Jan 25 by splJack

I doubt it mate.

We also need to bear in mind that, even if he jumps straight on a plane and heads back to Swansea, he may not be ready to play against Sunderland. Jet lag is a b*stard.
Ki on 11:38 - Jan 26 with 1327 viewsJoe_bradshaw

South Korea into the final after beating Iraq 2-0.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ki on 12:07 - Jan 26 with 1271 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Ki, if they win it, it will for the first time in 55 years. Am sure he would be a good captain in Ash's absence,

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024