Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? 11:20 - Jan 27 with 3447 viewsParlay

Looks like a lot of big hitters from here have joined another forum.

I'm currently posting on this one and the other one too and certainly at the moment prefer the other one - although early days. Sensible football talk, none of this trolling rubbish and no clique.

This forum is for Swans fans benefit and think it is for the Swans fans benefit to know of all sites and the best ones to post on so assume it wont be an issue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:18 - Jan 27 with 361 viewsperchrockjack

Investment sand property business then.

You live in Queensland and its ,what 3 in the morning, ..

I ll leave it to others who continue to rip your ridiculous posturing apart..

How s the ched evans campaign anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:23 - Jan 27 with 352 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:18 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Yes investment and property business. What is your issue with that then?

Yes i live in Queensland and I will bow to your google check that it is 3am. If you read my last post or any post when you have referred to this it would tell you that I am indeed home to sell my business. A lovely sun of money in fact Perchy.

You are making yourself look a right plum. Even Darren has informed you that when he was mod he checked my IP and it was Australian.

Stop digging now.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:24 - Jan 27 with 351 viewsonetimejack

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:18 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

He answered all your questions yet you continue to hound him.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 342 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:24 - Jan 27 by onetimejack

He answered all your questions yet you continue to hound him.

He does it all the time.

He must ask me the same questions multiple times weekly. I answer every one and he comes back the next week saying the same stuff.

I have posted so many screenshots and pictures of my Australian life it beggars belief, even down to my ANZ bank card and bank statement.

The man has an agenda and a bitter, bitter core.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:31 - Jan 27 with 339 viewsperchrockjack

Another close coterie of chums then.

So its 3 am on your own here..

I hope you re gonna put some of your wealth into the club

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:37 - Jan 27 with 323 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:31 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Another close coterie of chums then.

So its 3 am on your own here..

I hope you re gonna put some of your wealth into the club

Which part of "im not in Queensland" is confusing you?

Could be any of it judging from our exchanges actually.

Read then post is my advice.

Forum celebrity

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:43 - Jan 27 with 310 viewsperchrockjack

I trust a word of what you say.

I don't really trust myself..

Back in Swansea then

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:47 - Jan 27 with 306 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:43 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

I trust a word of what you say.

I don't really trust myself..

Back in Swansea then

Then stop asking.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:57 - Jan 27 with 295 viewsskippyjack

I'm sure perchie got under his skin for a minute.. keeping my eye on you, you wiley old fox

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:58 - Jan 27 with 292 viewsParlay

Is the other Swans forum allowed to be discussed on here? on 17:57 - Jan 27 by skippyjack

I'm sure perchie got under his skin for a minute.. keeping my eye on you, you wiley old fox

The day Perchie gets under my skin is the day i never log onto the forum again.... and i will be posting for many years.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024