Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? 12:57 - Jan 27 with 16122 views1983

And going here?

https://thejackarmy.net/

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 1252 viewsperchrockjack

It's over parlez, really it is.

Now withdraw gracefully ..

Just think of consent being changed mid sh@g.

Your work is done on here.

Seek ye the lord

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:22 - Feb 1 with 1247 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:20 - Feb 1 by Parlay

everybody can see you have said nothing of the sort and are getting scared you have been caught out. Otherwise you could have posted it by now in that last rant.

The only rings you are running around your ring-sting after being shafted by me yet again.

Feel free to quantify your accusations, if not then we can take it that you admit defeat.

Thanking you.

Ah so you have seen it, realised you look a tw*t again and now are trying to pretend it is someone else that is wrong

The way you usually do.

Oh and nice homophobic reference too

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:24 - Feb 1 with 1230 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:20 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

It's over parlez, really it is.

Now withdraw gracefully ..

Just think of consent being changed mid sh@g.

Your work is done on here.

Seek ye the lord

What is over Richard?

Am I off ignore now? Please feel free to put forward your concerns without resorting to insulting and bullying and I will happily respond. Please use spellcheck though as i do have trouble deciphering your hieroglyphics.

Thanks mate.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 1220 viewsperchrockjack

Hiera what , dave

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 1222 viewsAmy

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:20 - Feb 1 by Parlay

everybody can see you have said nothing of the sort and are getting scared you have been caught out. Otherwise you could have posted it by now in that last rant.

The only rings you are running around your ring-sting after being shafted by me yet again.

Feel free to quantify your accusations, if not then we can take it that you admit defeat.

Thanking you.

Ooh homophobia from the guy that accuses other people of being homophobic.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:26 - Feb 1 with 1205 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:22 - Feb 1 by wetjack

Ah so you have seen it, realised you look a tw*t again and now are trying to pretend it is someone else that is wrong

The way you usually do.

Oh and nice homophobic reference too

It is homophobic to mention gay sexual practice? In who's world?

Again you could have pointed me, and everybody else, to this fantasy post of yours. YET you seem awfully reluctant to. Almost as if you know you would be ruined.

Go on, indulge.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 10:26]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 1200 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:26 - Feb 1 by Parlay

It is homophobic to mention gay sexual practice? In who's world?

Again you could have pointed me, and everybody else, to this fantasy post of yours. YET you seem awfully reluctant to. Almost as if you know you would be ruined.

Go on, indulge.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 10:26]

In the context you said it then yes very homophobic and looks like Amy agrees with me to

I could have pointed you to it but it is much more fun knowing you know its true because if it wasn't you would have got our your imaginary red pen and highlighted the whole thing

You're being owned by most of this board and it is just a matter of time until we are free from you

#BANTHEPARLAYONE

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 1200 viewsdailew

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:52 - Feb 1 by Parlay

It was a superb view. Final rickets are all roughly the same price, thought you would know that?

No - an extremely cräp view.

At least you were a long way back so you didn't have a stiff neck at the end.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 1181 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:28 - Feb 1 by dailew

No - an extremely cräp view.

At least you were a long way back so you didn't have a stiff neck at the end.

Incorrect, it was a superb view as are all seats in the Rod Laver arena.

Dont get bitter now.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 1169 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:28 - Feb 1 by wetjack

In the context you said it then yes very homophobic and looks like Amy agrees with me to

I could have pointed you to it but it is much more fun knowing you know its true because if it wasn't you would have got our your imaginary red pen and highlighted the whole thing

You're being owned by most of this board and it is just a matter of time until we are free from you

#BANTHEPARLAYONE

No, you need to understand what homophobia is. Homophobia is a dislike of gay people, or a fear more accurately. How is that portrayed by saying I gave you a shafting? Ah right, it isnt, great.

"You are being owned", "running rings around you" etc etc yes that is the go-to response when getting shafted. You have panicked because you have been called out.

Instead of debating your problem, or seemingly imaginary one you feel far more comfortable shouting profanities and dancing around the issue looking a right plum.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:34 - Feb 1 with 1172 viewsdune

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:32 - Feb 1 by Parlay

No, you need to understand what homophobia is. Homophobia is a dislike of gay people, or a fear more accurately. How is that portrayed by saying I gave you a shafting? Ah right, it isnt, great.

"You are being owned", "running rings around you" etc etc yes that is the go-to response when getting shafted. You have panicked because you have been called out.

Instead of debating your problem, or seemingly imaginary one you feel far more comfortable shouting profanities and dancing around the issue looking a right plum.

Gotcha

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:34 - Feb 1 with 1171 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:32 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Oh yes I understand it all. And you are being made to look the fool but you keep arguing and reverting to the same tripe you do every time you have been beaten.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:37 - Feb 1 with 1151 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:34 - Feb 1 by wetjack

Oh yes I understand it all. And you are being made to look the fool but you keep arguing and reverting to the same tripe you do every time you have been beaten.

Being made to look a fool how exactly? You have got angry and called me a fantasist, an easy and cowardly thing to do, and probably didnt expect to get called out on it. Now you have you are resorting to telling me that you have already explained it, even though nobody can see it. I have offered to respond in mind in a sensible exchange and you have been running around saying "you have lost ahahah" and hash-tagging.

Now take a breath, calm down and explain your point. Then we can have a discussion. If you are unwilling to have a discussion or explain any point then by definition you have lost before its began.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:38 - Feb 1 with 1147 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:34 - Feb 1 by dune

Gotcha

Game set match

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 1150 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:37 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Being made to look a fool how exactly? You have got angry and called me a fantasist, an easy and cowardly thing to do, and probably didnt expect to get called out on it. Now you have you are resorting to telling me that you have already explained it, even though nobody can see it. I have offered to respond in mind in a sensible exchange and you have been running around saying "you have lost ahahah" and hash-tagging.

Now take a breath, calm down and explain your point. Then we can have a discussion. If you are unwilling to have a discussion or explain any point then by definition you have lost before its began.

And as my final post as Jackanapes has told me how to do something very important I said nothing of the sort. You made that bit up

Good luck in your life, you will need plenty of it

Wetjack 1 Parlay 0 with a submission from the latter to prevent total humiliation

#BANTHEPARLAYONE

#PRESSESIGNORE

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 1143 viewsperchrockjack

It's all over now..

The end

It's over

It's o. Ver

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 1140 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:40 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

It's all over now..

The end

It's over

It's o. Ver

It is for me PRJ I have him on ignore

He will not be coming off

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 1140 viewsdailew

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:29 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Incorrect, it was a superb view as are all seats in the Rod Laver arena.

Dont get bitter now.

Cräp view.

You're deluded.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 1133 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:39 - Feb 1 by wetjack

And as my final post as Jackanapes has told me how to do something very important I said nothing of the sort. You made that bit up

Good luck in your life, you will need plenty of it

Wetjack 1 Parlay 0 with a submission from the latter to prevent total humiliation

#BANTHEPARLAYONE

#PRESSESIGNORE

So you admit you have lost then? Instead of backing up your weak point you have decided to post a load of inane arse dribble.

You had plenty of chances to which I assume you actually realised your fate all along. Its a shame, but hopefully you have learned that if jealousy leads you to make accusations then you may just get called out in them.

#PARLAYWINSAGAIN

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:45 - Feb 1 with 1129 viewsdune

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:42 - Feb 1 by Parlay

So you admit you have lost then? Instead of backing up your weak point you have decided to post a load of inane arse dribble.

You had plenty of chances to which I assume you actually realised your fate all along. Its a shame, but hopefully you have learned that if jealousy leads you to make accusations then you may just get called out in them.

#PARLAYWINSAGAIN

And you claim not to be Doc. It's completely inconceivable that there are two people as mental.

Case closed.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:48 - Feb 1 with 1116 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:45 - Feb 1 by dune

And you claim not to be Doc. It's completely inconceivable that there are two people as mental.

Case closed.

Yes i do.

It is mental to suggest someone has lost because they cannot back up their claims and instead wish to throw cheap and easy broad profanities?

Scary thought. Case dismissed.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 11:39]

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024