Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour balls deep in Rotherham 22:50 - Feb 8 with 2090 viewsFree_Willy

All the way to the bottom of the shaft
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/exclusive-mp-and-ho

Good news it's not 1400 children, Bad news it's at least 2000. When you think the population of Rotherham is 250K, that is quite astonishing they must of got an award or something SORRY they did.

But wow can't wait until every other town is uncovered; Halifax, Keighley, Hartlepool, Oxford, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester ... the list goes on. 100's of thousands of british children drugged, raped and turned into sex slaves earning up to 300K each for their muslim pimps. Champion MP said it could be up to a million victims. All for votes aye.

Read a bit of the Casey report too Jesus Christ made me vomit. I know we are a tolerant liberal society but allowing gangs of criminals to do that to your most vulnerable citizens, guess i'm old fashioned. Raped with a broken bottle fXXX, abused sent on diversity training and fathers arrested for trying to stop the gang rape of his daughter. South Yorkshire Police just losing evidence, saying to molested children, "you are not the first to be raped by A and you won't be the last".

I got to say the uk public sectors racism towards it's white working class citizens is truly unmatched. To be honest at least under fascism or communism people where complicity told that they were hated, so they could at least flee. But using the state and media apparatus to aid, abet and hide the sexual slavery of it's children is truly evil. Big claps all around you've out done yourselves.

Next is Sex lessons for 5 year olds apparently, not young enough I guess. I wouldn't expect anything different with a party who has Harriet PIE Harman on it's front bench.

Here is the report https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/report-of-inspection-of-rotherham-met

There needs to be a Nuremburg style trial on me thinks, but that requires enough public officials that aren't nonces. And reparations too, confiscate all the assets of public servants for the last 50 years, unless they can prove they tried to stop this genocide. Being incompetent or not trying to appear racist is not an excuse, you can start with the former Rotherham MP MacShane.
Labour balls deep in Rotherham on 23:05 - Feb 8 with 2070 viewsKilkennyjack

Its heart breaking stuff. Its hard to understand why even now the people who did these evil things to children on a repeated basis are still not facing the full force of the law with long, long, jail sentences. Pure evil. Unforgivable.

Beware of the Risen People

Labour balls deep in Rotherham on 23:46 - Feb 8 with 2042 viewsLohengrin

Just how high does this go?

Cast your mind back a few years ago to 2006 and Nick Griffin's trial for incitement to racial hatred. He was indicted for a speech he had made in Keighley drawing attention to the child rape and grooming that is now out in the public domain. The coverage of the trial was strangely muted with the BBC and mainstream outlets providing very little detail of what was actually being said inside Leeds Crown Court. The case, if you remember, resulted in an acquittal. The Jury were horrified, I've no doubt, when the full horror was laid before them.

The most illuminating comment from the whole episode at the time came from the then Chancellor, Gordon Brown. Asked for a response to the outcome by The BBC he had this to say, "race laws may have to be tightened....we've got to look at the laws again I think we will have to do so".

He was advocating a change in the law to prevent anybody speaking out. "I think we've got to do whatever we can to root it out from whatever quarter it comes." If that doesn't give you pause for thought then you're probably not letting the implications sink in.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024