Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. 22:31 - Feb 11 with 3018 viewsJackfath

Just saying.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:31 - Feb 11 with 1513 viewsPozuelosSideys

You think we'll beat Man Utd?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:32 - Feb 11 with 1492 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:31 - Feb 11 by PozuelosSideys

You think we'll beat Man Utd?

Who knows. On tonight's performance, no.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:33 - Feb 11 with 1485 viewsicecoldjack

Well if we beat Man utd then the players are conning the fookin' manager by not giving a toss when they play sh!t sides like Sunderland and WBA .

Just saying.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:33 - Feb 11 with 1479 viewstwotimejack

You should be banned from posting in the football only board you tw@t.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:34 - Feb 11 with 1468 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:33 - Feb 11 by twotimejack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:36 - Feb 11 with 1438 viewsLeonisGod

innit.

What did you make of tonight JF?
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:38 - Feb 11 with 1425 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:33 - Feb 11 by twotimejack

He never does though, remember he said so.

Anything between 2 -5 attention seeking threads every match day.

Sit back and laugh.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:38 - Feb 11 with 1425 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:36 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

innit.

What did you make of tonight JF?

Disappointing, but I wasn't surprised. Clearly the season is going to fizzle out and hopefully there will be a rebuild in the summer.

Hope that's alright for you all.

Login to get fewer ads

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 1388 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:38 - Feb 11 by BobJack

He never does though, remember he said so.

Anything between 2 -5 attention seeking threads every match day.

Sit back and laugh.

You've made how many tonight?

Since when were you and your crew appointed Planet Swans Police anyway?

Just saying.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 1377 viewstwotimejack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:47 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Just saying.

Go and mark some homework you c*nt.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 1371 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 by twotimejack

Go and mark some homework you c*nt.

Calm down dear. You're very upset. Time to log off perhaps.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 1370 viewsswanduck

Too right Jackfath the way people go on on here you'd think we were 12 points away from safety not 12 points clear.

Best poster on this board by a country mile, no knee jerk reactions here.

Fed up of the negative attitude most have on here, everyone's entitled to their own opinions etc bla bla bla but bloody glad I don't have to live with any of these moaners.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 1367 viewsTreforys_Jack

Parlay appointed them to follow you around.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:49 - Feb 11 with 1366 viewsskippyjack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:38 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Disappointing, but I wasn't surprised. Clearly the season is going to fizzle out and hopefully there will be a rebuild in the summer.

Hope that's alright for you all.

Does the rebuild include Garry Monk or not?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:49 - Feb 11 with 1355 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 by swanduck

Too right Jackfath the way people go on on here you'd think we were 12 points away from safety not 12 points clear.

Fed up of the negative attitude most have on here, everyone's entitled to their own opinions etc bla bla bla but bloody glad I don't have to live with any of these moaners.

Be careful. They'll start calling you a tvvat or a c*nt soon.

Have you noticed they've ignored the part where I gave my opinion on the match. How convenient.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:50 - Feb 11 with 1350 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:47 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Just saying.

I am not the one who said I rarely post on the football site.

Do you remember saying that and doing complete opposite ?

Crew ???? Grow up ffs.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:51 - Feb 11 with 1343 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:49 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

Not my decision. While he is the manager he will get my support. When he leaves (by whatever means) I shall suport the next chap in the same manner.

Just like fans do.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:51 - Feb 11 with 1342 viewsLeonisGod

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:49 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

If we sacked Monk now, any outsider looking in would think the club had gone stark raving mad after the season he's had so far. And they'd be right.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:51 - Feb 11 with 1342 viewstwotimejack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:48 - Feb 11 by swanduck

Clearly you don't have the right technique if you cant make her/him moan.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 22:54]

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:53 - Feb 11 with 1336 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:50 - Feb 11 by BobJack

I am not the one who said I rarely post on the football site.

Do you remember saying that and doing complete opposite ?

Crew ???? Grow up ffs.

That's right, I rarely post on this part of the board. Sorry if that upsets you (or anyone else).

Yes, you and your crew. Take a look at that rather tedious thread you've been loving. Your crew.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:54 - Feb 11 with 1324 viewsJackfath

I apologise to those who are trying to use this thread to have a decent debate. It's been hijacked by the usual suspects who are full of angst and vitriol for certain posters.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:54 - Feb 11 with 1323 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:49 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Be careful. They'll start calling you a tvvat or a c*nt soon.

Have you noticed they've ignored the part where I gave my opinion on the match. How convenient.

Its your buddy who uses those words.

carry on though.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:55 - Feb 11 with 1316 viewstwotimejack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:53 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

That's right, I rarely post on this part of the board. Sorry if that upsets you (or anyone else).

Yes, you and your crew. Take a look at that rather tedious thread you've been loving. Your crew.

Keep your gangster talk for the classroom.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:55 - Feb 11 with 1317 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:54 - Feb 11 by BobJack

Its your buddy who uses those words.

carry on though.

Have a read of this thread and get back to me.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 1308 viewsJackhero

I was told something about JF recently made me think ' ffs grow up you're all supposed to be grown men' but it made me realise if you don't know the person behind the keyboard then don't get wound up. he does it for a reaction. Thing is JF hammers this into you day in day out, one day the nail will hit the head and you will all realise this. Now lets all remain chippy and treat each other nicely.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024