Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao 23:31 - Feb 20 with 2272 viewsswanskid95

Fight just confirmed for May 2nd, what a huge fight this will be!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 23:32]
Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 00:00 - Feb 21 with 1834 viewscwrw

At last a fight worth getting worked up for
Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 08:10 - Feb 21 with 1799 viewsDr_Winston

Five years ago maybe. Pacman seems well past his prime now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 17:48 - Feb 21 with 1758 viewsjackportis

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 08:10 - Feb 21 by Dr_Winston

Five years ago maybe. Pacman seems well past his prime now.

I think he is. Its like tyson v lewis 10years to late for fighting in their primes. Glad kahn didnt get in there. Hes annoying.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 18:19 - Feb 21 with 1745 viewsattila_the_hun

Still the biggest fight of our lifetime, some will always be negative saying its too late blah blah blah but just be happy and look forward to it, its gonna be HUGE

"I'm Free"

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 19:20 - Feb 21 with 1719 viewsmax936

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 18:19 - Feb 21 by attila_the_hun

Still the biggest fight of our lifetime, some will always be negative saying its too late blah blah blah but just be happy and look forward to it, its gonna be HUGE

Richest fight in history they reckon.

Good show/fight on tonight Arthur Abraham v Paul Smith rematch, Smith was unlucky in the first one hopefully he can do it tonight.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 21:19 - Feb 21 with 1696 viewsAquinas

I will watch the fight, but won't be anywhere near as excited as I would have been a few years ago. Mayweather on points.

Gennady Golovkin is fighting tonight, some are saying there hasn't been anyone as brutal since Tyson. Golovkin has even killed someone with a punch. Murray doesn't have a chance.

Betfair has it at evens for the fight to end in rounds 1-6. That has to be a banker.
Golovkin V Murray on 22:51 - Feb 21 with 1674 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone watching it?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Golovkin V Murray on 23:08 - Feb 21 with 1668 viewsBanosswan

Golovkin V Murray on 22:51 - Feb 21 by waynekerr55

Anyone watching it?

Channel five now

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:28 - Feb 21 with 1653 viewsAquinas

Golovkin is a machine.
Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:32 - Feb 21 with 1649 viewsBanosswan

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:28 - Feb 21 by Aquinas

Golovkin is a machine.

It's disgusting that the best keep ducking him

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:35 - Feb 21 with 1646 viewswaynekerr55

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:28 - Feb 21 by Aquinas

Golovkin is a machine.

and froch said he'd fight him

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:51 - Feb 21 with 1633 viewsBanosswan

Fair play to Martin Murray.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:54 - Feb 21 with 1632 viewsAquinas

I know this probably won't be popular, but i'd much rather see Mayweather fight Golovkin. Yes, Golovkin hasn't fought at the highest level yet (not his own fault, no one wants to fight him) but his accuracy is frightening and his power speaks for itself.

It really frustrates me that two fighters who are world class rarely fight with each other at the top of their game. Politics dictates negotiations and as we see with the Manny fight, Floyd is arguably at his lowest in terms of opinion due to his last few boring fights and Manny has lost to Bradley and Marquez in the past couple of years.

Floyd has no more than 5 fights left in him, he needs to fight the best.
Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:55 - Feb 21 with 1631 viewswaynekerr55

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:51 - Feb 21 by Banosswan

Fair play to Martin Murray.

cant believe he lasted that long. corner should have pulled him

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 13:04 - Feb 22 with 1574 viewsmax936

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 23:55 - Feb 21 by waynekerr55

cant believe he lasted that long. corner should have pulled him

Agree with that he was never gonna win, brave as a lion though fair play, Smithy got taken to school by Abraham as well, he can have no complaint's this time.

David Price fight what a fecking borefest that was, he's awfull he's never goona do anything in boxing for me, yes he's he's got a big punch and probably in both hands, but he's so scared of getting tagged its pointless him carrying on, great getting his confidence battering journey men, but everytime he'll stepup he'll get tagged, calling out Antony Joshua isn't a good idea, he'll be out in 3, wish him the best as he seems a nice fella, but can't see him achieving anything.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 13:33 - Feb 22 with 1566 viewswaynekerr55

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 13:04 - Feb 22 by max936

Agree with that he was never gonna win, brave as a lion though fair play, Smithy got taken to school by Abraham as well, he can have no complaint's this time.

David Price fight what a fecking borefest that was, he's awfull he's never goona do anything in boxing for me, yes he's he's got a big punch and probably in both hands, but he's so scared of getting tagged its pointless him carrying on, great getting his confidence battering journey men, but everytime he'll stepup he'll get tagged, calling out Antony Joshua isn't a good idea, he'll be out in 3, wish him the best as he seems a nice fella, but can't see him achieving anything.

Can't believe some people on Twitter saying Froch would be too big for GGG, super middleweight is only 3 or 4 kilos more.

GGG is a machine

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 1551 viewsmax936

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 13:33 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

Can't believe some people on Twitter saying Froch would be too big for GGG, super middleweight is only 3 or 4 kilos more.

GGG is a machine

Being quite honest, I can't believe on how many people don't rate Froch, he's a clever fighter who takes a shot and can give one, Murray give GGG a fight for a good few rounds last night and I think Froch could push him all the way.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 17:19 - Feb 22 with 1523 viewswaynekerr55

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 14:33 - Feb 22 by max936

Being quite honest, I can't believe on how many people don't rate Froch, he's a clever fighter who takes a shot and can give one, Murray give GGG a fight for a good few rounds last night and I think Froch could push him all the way.

Froch is a warrior and is fearless. He's got a decent jab and he isn't afraid to take a shot...

That said if Groves flattened him (and if that shot had landed 10 seconds earlier that fight is stopped) then what the hell would that machine do to him?

Froch stands square on and unloads windmills, GGG's punches would get through that. He's about the only fighter I can think of that would flatten Froch to be fair

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 17:29 - Feb 22 with 1521 viewsperchrockjack

In contemporary terms froch is a smart warrior type fighter but when I think back over previous big guns at his weight or there a outs ,I would hate to see hagler deal with him.square on , omg, carnage.

I mention haggler as the term warrior was used

Eubank woukd have taken him out too I reckon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 18:58 - Feb 22 with 1496 viewsmax936

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 17:19 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

Froch is a warrior and is fearless. He's got a decent jab and he isn't afraid to take a shot...

That said if Groves flattened him (and if that shot had landed 10 seconds earlier that fight is stopped) then what the hell would that machine do to him?

Froch stands square on and unloads windmills, GGG's punches would get through that. He's about the only fighter I can think of that would flatten Froch to be fair

Froch is a big Super Middle and could be as much as 10lb heavier come fight time, so it'll depend if GGG can put the weight on and still carry the power, I don't know who'd win, but I certainly wouldn't bet against Froch, Calzaghe would have schooled him much like Ward did.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Feb 22 with 1477 viewsAquinas

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 18:58 - Feb 22 by max936

Froch is a big Super Middle and could be as much as 10lb heavier come fight time, so it'll depend if GGG can put the weight on and still carry the power, I don't know who'd win, but I certainly wouldn't bet against Froch, Calzaghe would have schooled him much like Ward did.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:57 - Feb 22 with 1477 viewsAquinas

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 22 with 1467 viewsmax936

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:57 - Feb 22 by Aquinas

interesting twice

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 21:01 - Feb 22 with 1458 viewswaynekerr55

That crazy Kazakh has one hell of a jab. Did you hear the comms last night? Apparently it's the most accurate jab according to the companies who hold the stats for HBO etc.

Floyd May weather vs Manny Pacquiao on 17:33 - Feb 23 with 1401 viewstomdickharry

Mayweather does not have the punch artillery to stop Manny coming for him but he's has fought everybody out there and beaten them all,Mayweather on pts for me. As for the possibility of Froch v GGG will never happen, much as Froch is a warrior so is GGG and fully believe he was at half pace against Murray,how the hell do you stop or even hurt somebody as tough as him with the huge power and fitness to boot.Would batter Froch into retirement. Okay Tyson v Douglas was a shock but GGG is a fitness fanatic and would never enter a
fight unless fully fit,Tyson didn't take Douglas seriously,never had a rematch wonder why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024